Anyone in a mommy Dom/little boy relationship?

Anyone in a mommy Dom/little boy relationship?

I just started one and like to know if anyone else has been in a similar relationship.

Uh, how old are you?

It's a fucking fetish you don't have to be the age depicted in the fetish you just have to play pretend like I have in my marriage for the last 20 years.

It's a woman who I met through Craigslist believe it or not, great lady and she's only 25 and looks like a sorority chick.

This guy gets it.
What's your dynamic been like?

Well hot damn, that's pretty spicy
I wish you luck!

Thank you friend! It's finally nice to be able to explore this side of myself I always denied.

I'm in a DDLG at the moment. Feels good to live out my lolicon/daughter fetish. I'm advancing to calling her my daughter while we fuck. She seems ok with the idea but it feels good

I'm in the opposite, a daddy dom/little girl relationship but I've found myself somewhat interested in this as well. Girl I'm with is pretty much only into submission, and I'm not really comfortable being a sub (tried it once a while back and didn't like it). So it's probably nothing I'll ever actually try. But it sounds fun in the right situation I guess.

I have a fantasy of my wife fucking our son so this will have to do

Yup, my boyfriend and I have been doing that for a few months now. We also switch and I become the little girl and he's the daddy.

I have the same situation with my female friend I band. We just both enjoy getting dom'd and sub'd so we enjoy both.

*bang

Nice. I think he enjoys being the sub a little more. Kinda enjoy being the mommy a little bit more myself, actually.

I'm fairly certain I've seen a screencap of a thread about that happening to another user, funny enough.

Daddy/daughter, where the daughter is dominant is the better version.

Instant diamonds

Sauce plox