So, loli is now a crime in brazil, treated just like pedo. Should I start burning my hd?

So, loli is now a crime in brazil, treated just like pedo. Should I start burning my hd?

Link?

2/2
Can some of you eurofags or amerifags just take over this shithole that my country is?

Will be embarrassing as fuck when they start finding the guro hentai dudes

>Arrested for possessing Betty Rubble images

Wow.

Fucking brurtal

dump then burn it

also i would try to leave Brazil if you wanna keep your loli lifestyle

>These images are illegal
>Lets put them all over the media
Yeah good fucking work cunts

Loli, has been illegal in my country forever i still DL it etc i don't think they enforce the laws that much

I mean if you live in brazil you should probably just go ahead and shoot yourself in the head already.

Who the fuck prints that shit?

Half of those pics arn't even loli tho

The US has states that say its a illegal but they dont bother enforcing it all due to the fact its not real and a drawing

the cops

this, I been there poverty is over the top a shithole like Argentuna and all the other third world latin american countries, hell on earth to live there

good thing is Brazil has AMAZING beaches, top of the line pure cocaine and super hot girls, but to actually be born there OMG fucking hell!

If you like loli you are worse than murderer. Die paedo scum I hope you burn in hell.

The pigs.

Who then put these illegal pictures out to the media, so that everyone may see them.

Because they're brazilian police, and therefore corrupt retards.

The brave Brazilian police have done the world a great favor by exposing these child rapists to the public. G-d bless them.

The only retards here are the pedos. Pedophilia is a disease. You are mentally ill and deficient. You are a danger to society. Seek help before you rape a child. Surrender yourself to the police right this instant.

Where are you from, user?

>now

link to this source?

Not actually a fucking hell to live here. If you have money, you can do whatever you want.