>atheists
>twitch streamers/youtubers
>"professional" gamers
>people who listen to edm
>homeless
>animal abusers
>elderly (except war vets)
>pokemon GO

I was gonna say edgy teens but I would offend you.

Oh I'm sorry, which of the above detestable group(s) of degenerate scumbags did you fall under?

The one that's going to cause your suicide

>I go to the weeb website but I'm totally a cool guy

>Kek
>/

>Know it alls
>complainers
>Meatheads
>edgy teens
>People who put it out there that they are depressed, but treat others like shit when they offer help
> mute gf

>doesn't list people posting on Sup Forums

Why not kill yourself.

>op
>faggots
>ultra-faggots
>still op
>edgy teens
>people on Sup Forums who call people scum even though they're on Sup Forums being scum

Ohhh
Id like to add

>Over-weight mexican women..They are the worst
>Every highschool guidance counselor

>uses weeb site
>hates weebs

We just had this thread
And you replied to the first post exactly the same last time faggot

Spot on OP. Don't bother with the haters, Sup Forums is made of of 99% of what you just named

You're not wrong

movie name?

Y u spammin boi

Idk I just saved it from other user

Infidels

>I make this thread once a day
>calls it spamming
>dozens of gay/trap/weeb threads a day
>you don't say shit
Spotted the fag

niggers.. not blacks but niggers

sounds like you hate 90% of people

suck my offended penis

You're not helping nig nog

Got bad news for u. Outside of Sup Forums, most of the real world there are what we like to call "normal" people.

where exactly did i convey that i didn't understand the nature of 'the real world' you nescient mouth-breather

In your previous post

you listed parameters that encompass a majority of the general population you fucking autist

>normies who don't understand my pain

We had the same thread yesterday OP

The general population on b maybe, not in real life
>hence, I got BAD news for you

people who listen to country music

cars with jesus fish on them

conservatives

trump supporters

nascaar fans

cops

guys wearing cowboy boots or stetson hats

guys with jarhead haircuts

You

>implying most of the world are faggots who jack off to japanese drawings of children

KYS lmao

Nigger

user what are you a fucking religious republican nut who insists on acting like 16 year old sissy when his parents are not around, where is the low quality bait, oh there it is

What color is your skin?

>liberals

already encompassed more than 50% of north america

stay dumb

Lol spotted the liberal cuck faggot supporting NEET who masturbates to anime

And what about people that don't give you money and fried chicken?

Myself

>people who can't live and let live and insists on being quasi-fascist like OP

A simple Google search says NA has 530 million people. Out of 7 billion. China itself has 3B. Stay cuck ed lmaooo

>still taking the bait

>china has 3 billion people
hurr durrr de durr

You had me until Pokemon Go

>Hurr Durr i'm a huge retard who thinks hes better than everyone cause im not participating in the "latest craze" that all the faggot normies are doing.

>>cucks
>>liberals
>>SJWs

Alt-right fags like. Btw, anyone who bitches about SJWs is one himself.

Couldn't have said it better myself user!

Found the massive faggot that runs around as the giant manchild he is playing games on his mobile phone

found the retard whose father forced 'manliness' into him and never allowed him to truly be a child, who now projects his shitty masculinity issues onto anyone who enjoys their time in a manner that doesnt fit his idea of "a real man".

Found the child that never grew up. At least we had dads to teach us how to be men. Bet u can't really say the same can you?

>beggers
>fat people
>immigrants from middle eastern or east european countries
>people who thinks they are better because they have more money
>radical feminists
>people coming from usa

>Soldiers
>Bodybuilders / Avid gym-goers
>People who readily accept whatever because "it's the law" or "That's how its always been" etc.

I am Adhla, 78yo, 430lbs & struggling w/ diabetes. I browse this board because it's the best place for me to connect with people w/ my peculiar set of fetishes. My husband is a Ethiopian Muslim, I can only provide you with his terrorist name al-Jabad, but neither of us r really religious. We simply call ourselves Muslim for the identity, and a sense of belonging in the Islamist community. I personally do not believe in a God, I don't understand why some made up deity should give people an excuse to say what I can and can't do with my body. Both of us are living off of welfare, because the state we live in (MN) is willing to pay us quite handsomely not to work. Due to all of the benefits we have received from social programs, we are both staunch registered democrats, and I don't plan on changing party affiliation any time soon. Al-Jabad works at a slaughterhouse. After 20 years of hearing his work related stories, I finally swore off of meat entirely. Because I am getting old in years and it has been difficult for my husband to find romance somewhere else. He was taken a liking to some of the cattle at the plant of his employment. Though he refuses to sleep with me, he has compensated me quite generously by providing me with a husky for companionship. When I am not busy volunteering at the local homeless shelter I once called home myself, or organizing protests against hate speech in Washington, I am a day care provider for the community. All my services are for free, but I may expect something in return from the children *cough*. My main hobby is online gaming, but I hate it when people call that a hobby. Does a person go to school for 8 years for a hobby? Tell me then how what I do is a "hobby"??? I have to go soon, one of my more special little friends wants me to join him in hunting for Pokemon. If you want to see more from me, check at my channel:
youtube.com/channel/furryforlife
If u'll excuse me, I forgot to put my iPod on repeat. One can never get enough EDM.

People who start the same threads every morning and spew copypasta

People who automatically have no respect for others.. And Muslims.

>Fat people
>Bitchy bitches
>Teens who work out
>Americans
>Old people >70
>Religious people
>Brown people
>Managers and other high class people
>More rich people

>Supporters of the patriarchy
>Heterosexuals
>Cisgenders
>body shamers
>anti-feminists
>those who identify as human

>blacks
>muslims
>homeless
>anyone who gets sensitive at word choices
>non-binary
>SJWs
>fats
>people who call themselves gamers

>left wing voters
>right wing voters
>donkey voters
>non voters

>millennials
>iphone users
>socialmedia users
>anyone who can't live a day without their phone

>millennials
ouch, bud. Would you consider 96 millennial?

>millennial:1982-2004

is a really old fucker

everyone

Thats a bullshit number that advertisers made up to put people into sections like baby boomers and gen x, y, z. Its all a form of segregation. If you believe in that shit you're just playing into their prejudices.

>people who say the disrespect any group I belong to

>millennials
>1982-2004
put that number back in your ass