Offmy chest thread m8s

Offmy chest thread m8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I once choked on my own spit...

I love the sound of rain at night :3

I think the worst kind of people are fat gingers. They very clearly have no souls.

Jesus christ m8

I'm scared of making my life with my gf. She talked to her family on FaceTime with me everyday and all her siblings are rich and successful and I just got our of High school with no major chosen or a high school. I have no idea what I wanna do in life and she has her whole plan set. I'm scared that I might be holding her back since im not as smart as she is and that she might compare her life to her family and I won't be able to give her what she is used to living with. Like big ass houses, high paying jobs, vacations out of the country twice a year.

3 years later and im still thinking about her.

You've got to go out and meet other people, she's not the only one for you capt'n

I have. I've met tons of people. Yet here I am, and there she is, happy with some dude.

You gotta do the same as her and just forget. Distract yourself. Same thing happened to me

im incapable of having a good, healthy relationship and i'm afraid I'vee aways be alone

>getthisfuckingspideroffme.png

I see your problem. She is a queen and you might be her knight, but you can't be her king. You know better, and she's better off without you. Not at first, but in the long run, and you're selfish to try to keep her. If you truly love her, you'll do whatever makes her happy in the long run, but maybe it's not about her happiness, it's about yours. Priorities user.

Harambe's not dead

I think you dont understand the meaning of having to get something off your chest. That's more like a facebook interest, faggot

My girlfriend is insanely jealous (hates when I even text other girls) and yet doesn't see an issue with herself going out to hang out / drink with other guys

I put up with this bs because she's easily 10/10.

I know I can get another girl but she's honestly the hottest chick I've seen. Put up with this shit for 3 months now.

I think I might just genuinely be a bad person. No edge intended, it's just that I actively have to think about a situation in order to do the right thing and often don't, even if I know what it is. I don't have any innate feeling that tells me what's moral or altruistic. Is that normal?

the weaponization of lima beans should begin immediately

My wife tells me she loves me every day, but I don't feel it. My daughter's boyfriend is visiting for a week, and with them I see it every day, that thing I've been missing.

I've told my wife, and she tells me she does love me how they love each other.

Bullshit. Other than continuing to talk to her about it, therapy, or my least favorite option divorce, not sure what to do about it.

Discuss.

She took college classes when she was a Sophomore and always talked about going beyond that when it would end while I was still being held back a year in Math. I just see her brother and sisters lives and know that if she stays with me I won't be able to give her the same

cheat.

Kek

people youre age literally think the most ridiculous shit is the world's biggest problem. You're like what? 18? Literally no one at that age is still with the same person 10 years later. In all likelihood, not even 3 years later. You aren't going to spend your lives together no matter what. I know you think that you want that, but trust me, you don't. And you won't. Maybe one drunken night several years from now you'll remember this post and think "damn. you were right, user. I was a dumb kid then"

Im too lazy to write my bachelor thesis and im 26. I just cant find the motivation and start hating myself for it.

Idk man we've been together since middle school you might be right but I hope not

I considered it, but I'm too honorable a guy. I could do it, but it wouldn't sit right with me at all personally, and then it also sets the precedent with her. ...mmmmmm, don't really want to send that message.

Also, I've tried "wooing" her the way I used to AND the way my daughter's boyfriend does to her, but no go; she's almost completely unresponsive.

My gut tells me, "It's over. Pack your shit, see a lawyer, and hightail it to greener pastures."

I am in love with one of my coworkers, she has three kids and is recently separated from her partner. I've gotten to know her over the past few months working in the same place as her and it's eating me up inside. She's not a 10/10 but i see has as such, she's so down to earth and amazing. I am moving from my current location soon and i think i am going to reveal my feelings to her. I don't think she feels the same way about me but i have to try, i have to put it out there give it a go, her kids are awesome, she is awesome. I would give up everything to be with her. She is 30 ish and i am turning 24 in august, i don't have much too offer besides myself. I would work and toil to the ends of the earth for this woman. How should i go about expressing this to her? I am not very good at expressing myself.

I just graduated and I don't know how to do math at all and plan to major in Computer Science or Architectural Engineering.

Couples therapy or go on a vacation with just you and her to like fucking Africa or some life changing place

yeah, cheat. humans are the only mammals dumb enough to pretend lifelong monogamy works. It doesn't. You are wired to want more than 1 sexual partner in life. Just because you walked down and aisle and let some crusty old man mumble some incantations doesnt change this biological fact. inb4 turtle doves, etc... some animals are socially monogamous for life, but not sexually. Only humans are retarded enough to attempt this. If you're reading this and haven't gotten married, fucking dont ever. Unless you have a wife that is totally down with you fucking other women

I'm sure the thought may have occurred to tell her this. You need to be reassured that telling her this is a moral obligation as well as reminding her of this occasionally. She needs to know that being with you is a sacrifice of a life less successful than her siblings, and working overtime with whatever job you have will only make her feel less special since you have to sacrifice your time to even try to financially keep up rather than be with her.

The only reason I have a social life is because of Chad, but sometimes fucks me over. But I'm thankful and grateful regardless of how badly he cucks me.

maybe you are dead inside, maybe there is too much history, maybe you know all of her...not just the excitement is gone but even when it's good, it's not a terminal focus, an intoxication...
maybe you don't wanna feel it...could be any, all or none

I fucking hate my family, like I cant stand being near them at all, I want them to die. They havent even done anything to me, theyre just normal people and im in a normal family. I cant even explain the feeling, its like pure hatred, not to the point that I want to kill them but its strong. I have never spoken these feelings to anyone.

I typed this while being in the presence of my family.

You're right. This is what I'll have to do hopefully she understands. I qualify on going to multiple Universities for engineering but I'm too lazy to put in the work. I guess since most of my life I've been in the lower part of the middle class and sometimes the top I just keep thinking I'm going to do the same with her.

Classic psychology would say she's actually cheating on you right now.
She's feeling the guilt and at the same time doesn't want to be cheated on herself.

y u h8 em?

Just tell her mate.

Give it a shot I guess. My only problem with it is that it's my opinion that if a couple needs therapy, chances are it's like putting the relationship on life support. It's only a matter of time now until it ends.

Your thoughts?

you have given up. it's over

Could you explain this to me a bit more?

I once smoked weed with my friend, it wouldn't be that bad except I had to babysit a 3 year old afterwards.

I've been single for 19 years because I'm literally scared that I'm a bad person and can never give the love they expect me to give.

you have confirmed your own suspicions (i am really not trying to be a cock)

She feels so bad about cheating on you she wants to prevent you from cheating on her

i have really loved some of the women i have cheated with...sometimes it was mutual

Everything about them. How they look, how they talk, the way they act. Everything. It angers me to the core. Its like a 18th century virginian seeing a nigger.

Being single for a long time doesn't make you a bad person in itself or diminish your ability to do dumb romantic stuff because of love since that's only human.

Dont put so much thought into it and just let it come naturally.

She's been like this since the beginning of the relationship, only recently started hanging out with other people.

>tW33nAg3 @nG$T!
sounds like u need a beating from a drunk shell of a man whom you once referred to as "dad"

Fucking idiot. This is the chance of your life, specially if you are both in love with each other.

Just do your best at anything you choose to do and it's gonna be fine. Trust me, unless they are people you don;t really want in your life, they are gonna notice and appreciate it.

dads an alcoholic, not abusive tho

Move on, loser.

What's wrong with being alone?
I mean... except if you are like a fucking dog who needs attention all the fucking time.

Anyhow, if you are afraid of it, do somehting to change it, fucking idiot.

Sounds like you're a faggot. Explain yourself better, faggot. Do you live in a black family but you feel white o what?

I killed her and hid the body in the woods.
Nobody openly suspects me, but I spend every day full of anxiety and fear like it'll be the last.
I'm more afraid that I won't have the courage to kill myself if they do finally come. I made a mistake

what the fuck kind of advice is this, man? way to be motivational.

shes a crazy bitch thats why, just have sex and enjoy the ride

Kill me.

can you give me an example?

kek have fun getting trekt and rekt by the pigs
>they ain't got no anal-eaze in prison, boy

Fucking cuck.

Prefers to settle with somebody he has a toxic relationship with just because hot.

You deserve whatever shit comes to you.

Fought with my older brother two days cause he was calling me a motherfucker and such while playing. He kicked me and I called him an asshole. He then threw some punches one of which left a slight black spot under my eye. All of this happened in a park in front of the local boys. Hes married and ten years older than me.

Ive been sitting for the past day or two just thinking of ways to beat him and that I should have punched him as he never was family after all

Thanks man. I honestly used to be a Crack head vandal and when I met her I changed my ways and started trying way more. If only I tried earlier I would too have to worry about stuff like this

It's not normal.
If it makes you feel better, though, good and evil are human constructions.
There's always consequences for every act, though, so it's really good that you stop to think before taking decisions.

I suggest you read “The Moral Landscape” by Sam Harris.

Train 2 b a wrassler user

I heard you whining earlier as well.

Killing yourself seems like the best solution for your problems, user.

dont tell her shithead, get a drink with her after work or something, or ask her out.

but dont tell her '' you have feelings for her '' that shit is fucking autistic as fuck.

She is with you because she chose to.
Stop whining. If you don't like something, take measures to change it, period.

3 children, older.

She better be a 11/10, fam.

I'm thinking this is more how I'll start to think of our relationship. Just sex, that's it. No emotional involvement. I'll try to win her over and tell her what she wants to hear, but for me it'll just be sex.

I saw the movie Corpse bride. I want to live in the world of the dead, where life is carefree and everyone is happy being dead.

Well you can call it whining but every scene keeps replaying in my head and its taking a toll

There's an evolutionary reason for monogamy but I agree, a big chunk of us are wired differently.

Move out and start your own life.... simple as that.

Fuck it you're right. I'm gonna do my best for her

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
I made this.
and ive spread it all on Sup Forums for months now.

The only people I have contact with in real life are people from my college.
They enjoy making fun of things, but often theire Jones focus on me.
It really hurts and I don't know how to make them stop. I don't want to be a lonely loser, so Im choosing to be a victim.
I have no idea how to deal with this situation.

well here i go.

4 years ago i was in a realtionship with the most beautiful girl i have ever met even up to this date. i dated her for 3 years and we had the time of our lives. up until 4 years ago when she left me because she wasn't sure of her feelings. after fighting for her for a few months she had a car accident and the day before she died she told me that she loved me and wanted to get back together.

even today i still miss her and love her although i have a girlfriend and a sweet daughter ...

I talk shit about everyone a think I could win any fight but when the moment comes to confrontation I don't know how to react

I hope this is your baby lol

There actually isn't an "innate" feeling, that tells you anything reliable at least, about doing the right thing. People who are good at doing the right thing have had to acquire the ability through perseverance and hard work in the face of seemingly insurmountable and threatening circumstances in which all resort by them to this supposed innate capacity of moral discernment proved quite useless. Being good is an action not a passive default mode that magically guides one whenever needed.

Wtf

>your

jesus christ, it's you're

I blame myself for both of my parents' deaths.
They were both alcoholics with underlying illnesses, and I should have monitored them more closely. I should have acted quicker. I should have called ambulances sooner.

In Mom's case I ignored serious symptoms for 8 hours, thinking she was just drunk. Turns out she had severe internal bleeding, and there was nothing the doctors could due since she was on blood thinners and had cirrhosis.

In Dad's case, I had a rehab assessment booked for him on my birthday, at 3:00PM. I noticed he was in bad shape and called the ambulance at 2:30, and he was already dead by the time they arrived. I could have scheduled it on the previous week but I had procrastinated. I could have called the ambulance before going out for an hour-long birthday lunch.

No time for any of that now. Both parents gone in 3 months. Never a better time to drink and feel miserable.

this

and if they are really rich then her family might even hook you up with a job or whatever, rich people have connections and they can get shit done for people they like.

I've managed to successfully get the internship that could be the chance to get the job of my dreams, im otherwise pretty much fucked in life.

I'm afraid of two things, me being too much of a pussy to ask by the end of the internship if I will get hired or not and lastly the risk of me not getting hired at all.

Pic unrelated.

my family consists of my parents and 3 other siblings, all younger. sisters are bitches and brother is retarded.

21, live in an apartment with roomate. still hate the shit outta my family, try to avoid all contact with them

it's because they don't respect you right now.

can you give me some examples of things they say?

Fuck, how do you live with yourself, you unfunny slime? You're an awful fucking person. I should know, I'm

die

it's not your fault. they're the selffish ones for drinking themselves to death.

Samefag.
Ok... so you live on your own. Problem solved. :D
I don't hate my family, but I don't enjoy their company either. Had to move to another continent to get rid of them.

Got pics of sisters? Naked ones if possible.

I believe there is someone out there for everybody. However, if you have social anxiety and so does your soul mate, you will never be able to have a conversation with her. Kys now

I fucking hate niggers and i fucking hate to work with and for this chimps, i fucking hate it to give them free food (working on food bank) so they can mate and breed more of their kind, and keep killing cops, rob shops and that typical nigger-stuff they do.
I really would love to poison their food.

dude if you are so obsessed with her you should probably think about killing her to end your suffering, really.
you should not kill yourself -probably cops will kill you anyways if your still equipped- but it wouldnt be fair if that whore which made you so unhappy could live any longer.

Their death was their fault, but their illness was a compulsion. And I was their caretaker, so while the responsibility doesn't fall on me I still feel terrible because I know that in both cases if I had acted sooner I'd still have a parent, maybe both. They weren't perfect people, but I loved and respected them anyways.

Kek.

As if white trash didn't exist.
Scum comes in all colors and flavors.
I'm not even a nignog.