tiny.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you sound like the bitch. Get over it.

yeah bro, be the bigger person

Check em

roll

What are trips and how do I give them

check em

Step 1: Get your moms credit card out, tell me when you're ready for step 2.

trips get

come on

i got

reroll

Rolling

did someone say trips?!

Not even mad

Check

roll

rolling

someone say trips?

111 get

just post them, waiting is boring af

fuck you OP

checked

triple for the nipple

222 get

You're never getting trips lel

333 get

333 get

tits

OP here,
I'll respect all the dubs with the unedited pic

Just mega the whole thing up

dude...
444 get

So you reward the cunt for cheating on you by making your Sup Forumsrother's roll to see her nude? Just post the fucking pictures and drink a beer.

555?

This.

Did she blame you for her cheating? Like that you don’t call her anymore, or you don’t give her enough attention

Meow

thats how you do it bois

Moo

Quack

Roll

lets see em op

666 Get.

Oops, I just tripped.

close

roll

do it

111 get

I'm living away from her while finishing my degree. We have 3 kids together, and she blamed it on the distance. I've only been gone a month... And it worse yet it was with our neighbor. Idk what to do, I can't move back yet. Fuck her

Roll

Rollerino

rollin

She deserves this. She said his dick was bigger and she came so much, she doesn't feel bad at all. It's not my fault I don't have the energy to fuck her every night when I used to come home to her, I was working hard to put food on the table for our children. And now she's throwing it all away because of her "needs"
I'm dead inside

rolling

I moved away to study and my girlfriend cheated after being with me for 3 years. Bitches are so weak, they need 24/7 attention or they start whoring around

Shit, dude. Nice try.

Great job, OP. More?

holy shit

just post this bitch, she doesn't even deserve the trips.

Ruin her life man.
But how far would you go, would you give her name out?

And our family therapist is now telling me to let her explore her options, and she needs to focus on her happiness first. So am I supposed to stand by and watch her fuck guys?

just dump everything you got and then move on with your life, there are other girls out there better than this cunt, op. your children will know in time that their mother is a whore and once they know.. well, you probably already know.
chin up dude. you got your kids and someone else to look for now.

Give us a name and we'll fuck her life up for ya.

This bitch cheated on me 3 times over the course of our 6 month relationship. Don't worry I didn't find out until afterwards. Fuck you Eryn!

Your therapist is a woman and she is also a whore, that’s why she doesn’t see a problem with letting your wife fuck around. Just leave the bitch. I can assure you that the kids will take your side eventually

Move back in, it will help you in the divorce. Always say you want to return.

This is a photo of the bitch while cheating

old fag here
wife cheated on me, lucky we didnt have kids and was poor then
two gf's after her cheated
last gf wanted to get married
i said not with out a prenup
we got in a huge fight where she admitted she was cheating on me
fucking whores all of them

Winrar, drop all nudes OP

Check'd

she ugly too bro lol I've fucked some bitches probably just as nasty or worse but never dated one.

also chekt kekt and rekt

My kids don't know, they just think I'm the bad guy. I couldn't tell them what really happened. I have no'one left, she's turned all our friends against me too, saying she's been unhappy for a long time. But I know she sucked my best friends dick on New Years, way before I moved. So I guess I can't be too surprised.

op how big is your cock?

She gave the world's best blowjobs man and she was down for rim jobbing. That shit is rare yo!

Pretty small if I'm being honest. I'm 6'6" 210 lbs, but my penis is only 3 inches erect. Even worse, I'm black and everyone expects it to be big.

Anchors away!

Do you have nudes of her?

im losing hope on actually finding a decent woman
it's actually fucked.

me too

OP fuck that whore, you'll find better. Focus on studies and making new friends. If she was able to manipulate "friends" against you then they weren't real friends anyway.

I didn't think it would be that unsatisfying though, to the point where she fucks the close men around her. I would eat her out for close to an hour trying to make her cum, even licked her ass (even though I didn't want to). We've been married 7 years, and this shit hurts so bad. I thought we were soul mates.

There are women that dont cheat, but you can never know who they are. The only way to help yourself is to not get married. You can move together, have kids together, just don’t get married.

"I'm not that kind of girl" KEK! All I got are shops from here. Sad part is there are days where I miss her and her magical tongue.

Last one, I hope she rots in hell. Her name is Sarah Bakerman. Try to blackmail for more nudes, and post here please. I'm done with her.

Thread will get shut down by mods but I really want to see how this continues

Chiggady check em

What is this

She dutch?

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

trips status : delivered