What ever happened to the old anonymous it went to shit in 2008 and completly died after lulzsec can we find any way to...

What ever happened to the old anonymous it went to shit in 2008 and completly died after lulzsec can we find any way to restore it to its former glory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJseDr1p_2s
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post tranny dick or gtfo.

not without a question mark at the end of your QUESTION YOU GIGANTIC COCK GOBBLING EDGY 3YO GIRL

implying you were here in 2008

Sup Forums has always been cancer and it always will be.

I'm browsing Sup Forums on a daily basis for 3 years and still dont have cancer

Alright I have a question for everyone in this thread and lurkers.

I see make Sup Forums great again threads occasionally and a lot of it is newfags. (newfag here)But, Wouldn't calling out shills to the point of shills being self-conscience help begin to curb at least some of the modern shittiness?

zozzle

99chan

It's because of their shitty sony attack.

All the hate towards sony was actually some childish nerdrage because they like other toys better than the one sony produces.

On the other hand there ware many playstation users and so the people were divided and it resulted in a fanboy war instead of "a war against the system"

whats a 99chan user?

Never mind about 99chan they hate Sup Forums and Sup Forums especially. They instaban anyone of us who shows up there.

that chan is dead

I like to fuck with them now and again. They are by far the easiest chan to troll.
And they really hate Sup Forumstards, so much fun to fuck with them.

Let's visit them, let's post a 'BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK...etc' thread on their Sup Forums...

did it

Checked

Kek, I'll reply...

learn 2 grammer, pls pls

>It was cancer when I first came here 2 months ago and therefore it always will be

Ohh shit mate, I sould'a checker myself before I rekt it...

Keep checkin'

youtu.be/CJseDr1p_2s
Get thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

>oldfag