Squirting bread bonus points zoom and hd

Squirting bread bonus points zoom and hd

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing/
thesexmd.com/squirting-really/
tiny.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21995650
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pissing

you mean pissing

bump

Ever tasted it? It ain't urine I can tell you that much.

ok but what is pissing ?

Pee pee

first post correct post.

you're literally retarded, I'm sorry for you. It's literally piss. I don't even care that it's piss. I only care that people delude themselves to think it's not piss. You fags are worse than when women have a fucking yeast infection and white shit is all over the dude's dick and call it 'creaming'. I'm lmaoing @ ur lyfe kiddo

sauce on this?

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing/

thesexmd.com/squirting-really/

stop getting your reality from pron, dumbass.

it's piss. chick piss tastes different to guy piss or at least my gf says so. doesn't hurt as much as guy piss either when she gets it in her eyes

ZERO =

Chance that poster has actually even been near a woman having an orgasm.

squirting, pissing and orgasm have any difference

because she has tasted and had both guy and girl piss in her eyes?

>caught in a lie, poster is seen to be a dumbass.

Urine is yellow and tastes and smells like piss.
Female ejaculte is clear odorless and tastes sweet.
Yes it comes from the bladder and if the bladder is not empty it gets mixed. The science is still out on its source but the volumes produced when starting with an empty bladder exceed what the kidneys are able to produce. Explain that.

Married 15 years little boy.

it really blows my mind you guys try this hard to convince yourself that it's not piss, it'd be much easier to accept the reality of the situation. Where is the science or literally any article that says what you just claimed? Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, pisses like a duck, must be a horse. Explain that.

female ejaculate is sweet ?? like a candy ?

>tastes sweet

No fluid that comes out of the human body can taste sweet, idiot.

>proven liar and dumbass.

No, she's had my piss in her eyes and her own. No big deal. Everyone does that kind of thing in a long term relationship. It's perfectly normal

Clearly never had a chick squirt in your face.

So retarded.

i think is more sour than sweet

>No fluid that comes out of the human body can taste sweet, idiot.

This comes from a person that has never eaten pussy.

Clearly never had a biology class.

And she was PISSING in your face, dumbass.

pissing is better than shiting

In general a pussy is sour but the ejaculte is sweet

>Clearly never had a biology class.
>And she was PISSING in your face, dumbass.

Clearly never had sex or at least never made a woman cum before.

depends on your fetishes fam

Stop trolling faggot.

If squirting was real it should be comming out of her cunt and not her fucking pisser.

It's piss most women have bladder control issues. Hell even as kids they'll literally piss themselves with laughter. Most chicks say it's ejaculate because of the embarassment and because dudes have been conned into believing that it's a sign of sexual prowess. It's piss, it's kind of kinky to get pissed on so just enjoy

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

It's piss.

And where do you cum from? your ass.

squirting, pissing the only difference is the taste ?

Then why the difference in taste and odour?

Good explanation

Same reason people who fuck traps cant admit that its gay

For all intensive purposes

post non shortened link you fag

but not all pussy can squirt

Not strictly true. I've had my gf piss in my mouth after she's shit faced drinking strawberry daquiries and that tasted sweet. She had been for 2 or 3 pisses before so that may have reduced the level of bitter tasting urea.

oh nice to redirect to adfly. fuck you too

15 years so what. Does not mean she's had any orgasms. And if she did! My guess Is she faked them.

nope it isn't. You might ought to get out of the basement and have sex some time. You know they get wet too and that is not piss.

Probably. I haven't worked my patented spider-man thwip finger move on all pussys

pineapple juice improves taste

Niceb8m8

because of this
You never notice that if you drink lots of beer you start pissing more and initially it can smell strong, look yellow but later it's clear and smells less? Same thing. Also dudes piss probably smells strong because we may down our territorial scent in our piss

I ate a kilogram of bacon once. If my piss tasted like it smelled......

ITT: virgins pretending otherwise

Abstract
INTRODUCTION:

Although there are historical records showing its existence for over 2,000 years, the so-called female ejaculation is still a controversial phenomenon. A shared paradigm has been created that includes any fluid expulsion during sexual activities with the name of "female ejaculation."
AIM:

To demonstrate that the "real" female ejaculation and the "squirting or gushing" are two different phenomena.
METHODS:

Biochemical studies on female fluids expelled during orgasm.
RESULTS:

In this case report, we provided new biochemical evidences demonstrating that the clear and abundant fluid that is ejected in gushes (squirting) is different from the real female ejaculation. While the first has the features of diluted urines (density: 1,001.67 ± 2.89; urea: 417.0 ± 42.88 mg/dL; creatinine: 21.37 ± 4.16 mg/dL; uric acid: 10.37 ± 1.48 mg/dL), the second is biochemically comparable to some components of male semen (prostate-specific antigen: 3.99 ± 0.60 × 103 ng/mL).
CONCLUSIONS:

Female ejaculation and squirting/gushing are two different phenomena. The organs and the mechanisms that produce them are bona fide different. The real female ejaculation is the release of a very scanty, thick, and whitish fluid from the female prostate, while the squirting is the expulsion of a diluted fluid from the urinary bladder.

© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21995650

tide go in, tide go out. you can't explain that.

Exactly user. Likewise if she's been drinking guinness her piss tastes strong. Never had her piss in my mouth after she drank Guinness but eaten her out and can tell that stronger taste. That's why I tend to get her to wash her cunt after she's been for a piss after the bar.

UH DURRRRRRR

get the fuck out of here with your 'science' and 'research' and 'fact'. Faggot.

Ahhh, those feminists still wanting to claim shit that only males really do. Men ejaculate so because of equality women ejaculate. Oh the irony

ok but what is this milk squirting ?

/b u prefere yellow or clear piss
?