Why do we allow this?

Why do we allow this?

NYPA, dumbass.

because literally no one cares

Le reddit le armi le has le arrived XDXDXDXD

They have over 700,000 redditards subscribed... people care.

I ask again: why do we allow this to exist?

It's clearly shitposters just posting their own 'funny" replies 95% of the time. Can't we somehow ban them all? Can't we make Sup Forums good again? Why do we allow this kind of fucking trash to flood our fun little website with garbage?

hurr durr there is something on the interwebz that I don't like it interferes with my anonymity on Sup Forums hurr

I repeat, no one cares

and now go back to facebook you massive faggot

Le you le cannot XDXDXD le tips le fedora :p

>no one cares
It's sad to realize how true this is.

Sup Forums has gotten so fucking weak. I miss 2008 Sup Forums every single fucking day.

Le nostalgia XDXD

You are cringey as fuck and if you actually have been on this site for 8 years you wouldn't care either

that's just normal.
Sup Forums isn't the secret raid/ hacker society that everyone believed it would be

also
>Sup Forums was never good

Le ole /r/ cringe XDXDXD

Le DDOS reddit community has le arrived XDXDXDXD

im just pretending to be retarded lol

Le ole switcharooo XDXDXDXD

>takes bait
>implies retardation
Choose one

How can you not like having a fan site?

Le reddit le fan page XDXDXD le tips le fedora to you m'good sir/lady

Maybe find a way to feel good about yourself beyond being in le secret internet club.

Le came here to say this XDXDXD

We can see your username idiot

Le caught le red handed XDXDXD

What's wrong with you

le I am just a le fellow le redditor my good sir/lady, "le tips le fedora" XDXDXDXD

haha no you dont get it

im just pretending to be stupid!!
lol!!

From op's reddit account
"I accidentally locked the bathroom door with my cat inside while I was taking a dump. She started whining to get out so I kind of squat-swung myself forward to get close enough to open the door for her. The forward momentum must have dislodged a hanger and it splashed down directly onto my bare foot.
It was warmer and creamier than I imagined. Thoroughly unpleasant and now I need to take a second shower.
No one in my life can ever know this happened."

Le reddit manly le standoff XDXDXD le tips le fedora to you gentlesirs XDXD

@695856707
you're right pretending to be retarded is fun!

lol

Le op is le bundle of le sticks XDXDXD

XDXDXDXD

nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass nypa dumbass

Sup Forumsros pretending to be stupid is fun :)

join in!

you are the most pathetic of them all

@695856855
lol

Le ole reddit blipittyvloo le tips le fedora XD

Le upvoted m'good sir XD

Le here is sum reddit le gold 4u XDXDXD le tips le fedora