A hair loss forum is saying that this is balding what the fuck?

A hair loss forum is saying that this is balding what the fuck?

Is this actually balding or are they just mentally ill from their baldness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sw54Pdh_m8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They say the hairline is receded between the two pics...

>Is this actually balding or are they just mentally ill from their baldness

Yes, it's balding. More specifically, it's male pattern balding at the temples. Balding at the temples doesn't mean you'll bald elsewhere, or that your front hairline will recede.

You are balding, or you are not. Who cares dude it's just hair

Yea. Early stages

Get on that rogaine now

The long hair pic is from when I was 18 now I'm 19. It is the same exact thing how the fuck is that balding, it has always been like that

Rogaine isn't going to prevent balding. As it stands, only DHT blockers can't prevent further balding, and these class of drugs will NOT make hair regrow. If hair does regrow, it's very, very minimal. Also, you might develop gyno when taking this drug and appear more feminine.

In other words, hormone manipulation is the only method with a high efficacy rate in preventing balding. Period.

Other products currently on the market have a low efficacy rate (e.g. rogaine), or they don't work at all. The future is promising. Several products are projected to hit the market within a few years, promising to prevent balding, and in some cases regrow hair.

Even if your hairline is the same as it was when you were 18, that's still balding at the temples. Have you lost more hair? Maybe. When you hit your mid to late-20s, you may notice more balding at your temples, coupled with a frontal receding hairline. You may bald elsewhere too.

you're going bald bro

It's been like that since as long as i can remember and i even have pics from when i was 16 that show it...

Wtf

Why were you on a balding forum if you're 100% convinced you aren't balding?

The beginning stages. Dont worry im balding to and know that feel

Cuz i thought i was but it was just my long ass hair making it look worse. Now compare the pics, the hairlines are exactly the same. I thought it receded but it didnt

Okay. Who are you trying to convince? If that's your opinion, and your opinion is backed with photos of the past, don't concern yourself with others.

Again, regardless if you have lost more hair or not, you did in fact suffer balding at the temples at some point in your life. Balding at the temples is a masculine trait caused by DHT, a byproduct of T. Hence why women generally don't have balding at the temples; they have a feminine hairline.

>The beginning stages.

Maybe. A male with bald temples doesn't mean he will bald elsewhere or completely.

Why did you think you were?

Why did you make this thread if you're already convinced that you aren't balding?

Cuz i am paranoid as fuck about it since i am on steroids

Also the steroid I'm on gives you severe paranoia

Im not talking about his temples im talking about above and to the back. Its how i started slowly losing hair.

Why u on steroids

The buzzed pic is from just now when i buzzed it and the longer hair pic is from a few months before i touched roids, been blasting and cruising for 6 months and been using tren lately

I know what you're talking about, retard. And just because you that was a sign for you losing more hair later, that doesn't mean OP will lose or bald further. A lot of older men have bald temples yet no balding elsewhere. Balding at the temples isn't even a big deal.

>Cuz i am paranoid as fuck about it since i am on steroids

If you can afford steroids, you can afford DHT blockers. Get a script and buy some. Bodybuilders who juice take DHT blockers to prevent balding. You should do the same if you value your hair that much.

I'm 29, hair is falling out in chunks.
Feels bad man.

I developed the same fucking temples balding at 25/26

So, if your progression is anything like mine. You will be fucked by the time you are my age.

seems you are turning into a gay
have you ever shared a marijuana needle?

KEK

Dht blockers as in? Finasteride doesn't work for anything besides just testosterone. It has no effect on tren or masteron or anything, and actually makes deca destroy your hair where normally it isn't bad for it

That's horse shit because I've seen rogain work miracles first hand. My step dad was almost bald, with th friar tuck spot when he met my mom. Been on rogain since shortly afterwards and he's got a full head of hair.

Says who, you? Or the countless morons that waste their money on the product? Research the efficacy rate.

I'll save you the time by letting you know the answer is LOW. Now, waste more money on your placebo, baldy.

I don't know anything about what you're claiming. What I do know is DHT causes baldness in men; hence a DHT blocker is effective at preventing balding.

Finasteride and shit blocks the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. Dht is 3x more androgenic than testosterone and it binds to the androgen receptors in the scalp to cause baldness.

A steroid trenbolone for example is 5x as androgenic as testosterone and it doesn't interact with the 5 alpha reductase enzyme that converts test to dht, so it is useless unless you are running only testosterone

NYPHT dumbass

Hey retard for the LAST time im not talking about his temples. Do u even know where your temples are located??

What are you talking about then because everything looks exactly the same between the two pics

Just turned 40 still have like 90%. A lot of my high school classmates went bald or grey at 20. Shit is receeding now but fuck it ill just work out more.

my hair went like that in my early 20s really fast and then it just stopped. it remained the same since. im 32 now. there will always be natural hair line recession. itd look kind of funny and unnatural if you had the hairline of a teenager. it could stop, like me, and maybe continue on when your much older, if that. notice that you will come across guys in their 50s and 60s who have your hairline, its receded nut they still have a hair full of head. temple recession is natual and not indicitive of complete loss. now if it thins at the crown of the head, then youre fucked.

BWAHAHAHAHA

That dude is a few months away from looking like the guy who sang 'She Drives Me Crazy'

youtube.com/watch?v=0sw54Pdh_m8

Legitimately good looking 26 year old white male here.

Going very noticably bald on the crown and I'm getting a receding hairline. I've noticed it for a while it.

>It eradicated my once high self-esteem and positive self image. Girls always said I looked like Kurt Cobain. I've turned into an introverted hermit weirdo.

Just die in my sleep already.