Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros

I wanted to share my story with you, because you guys basically my only friends

First of all i'm a 17 year old boy, who is a year away from graduating high school. I took the decision to abandon my friends back in late 2014 because they just weren't what they used to be. I wasn't happy with them, and they pretty much didn't care a lot about me, so i left their company, which i was part of for more than 3 years, since the beggining of middle school. I also lost my best friend of almost 6 years, which also was part of that company. I spend almost all my days inside my room, on my computer. I'm lucky enough to be able to do activities with my cousin now and then. I feel like im wasting my life for the past 2 years. Doing nothing at all, having no one to hang out with.

I live in my grandmother's house with her and my mother. My parents are divorced (not officially because none of them have the money for a lawyer), and im basically unsure of where my father sleeps at nights. Probably his car or his store.
Anyways. The house i live in at the moment, and that i've been living in for around 9-10 years was given to our family from my grandmother at the time, so we could all live here. She (my gm) left and went to live somewhere else. My mother and I, don't get along with my grandmother at all, and she wants me and my mom out of the house, the house where she forced herself into a year ago. We would gladly leave, but we have nowhere else to go and my mother has very little money which isn't enough for our needs even now, where we live here...I'm afraid my grandmother will use a lawyer to kick us out and we have no counter meausures for that...

I'm really worried about my future. In order for me to get into a university, i need to pay for special after-school lessons, but to have even a 10% to be able to pay for these, we must not get kicked out of the house, or else i will have 0% chance to do these lessons, and 0% to get into a uni..

Thanks for your time

kill yourself in the house so everyone would have to leave it as it would remind them the image of your dead body and your blood over everything.

I wasn't really planning on doing that

OP, looks like you're in deep shit. I was homeless twice but always managed to stay over at friends. Either you'll get along with your grandma and sort it out, or you'll need to make some good friends fast. What about your Cousin? Could he help you?

Things will get better. Dunno what to say, life is tough. Best advice i can give out of my personal experience, be ambitious. Be the best in school, be the best in sports, be the best in whatever the fuck you do. And if you are not, give everything you have to be it.
Be a beast and lift yourself and your family out of poverty like a real man.
That will solve all your problems. Success leads to friends, money and women.

You dont need those lessons cause you will work harder than anyone else in your school and accomplish your goals.

you can't get along with her, you just cant...there is no way..absolutely no way...

my cousin is unable to help

>17
MODS

i have lost any kind of motivation in my life, im bored to do anything...around september schools start and i havent sat down even for half an hour to study...and im pretty weak at programming (Python) also because of the teacher we had..i try to do things but i just won't...i just dont have the energy to do them...

I really need lessons, im not a bad student but im not the greatest too...

get a job

it's illegal if you're underage, but i did that anyway to my aunt's bookstore for a week

i think its not illegal, no, im sure its not illegal.
u are just lazy.
start taking dope and kill yourself

>i think its not illegal, no, im sure its not illegal.
all countries of the world don't have the same laws as yours you know
>u are just lazy.
working 07:30 to 18:00 for 7 days for 140 euros makes me lazy, okay
>start taking dope and kill yourself

>German detected

Start playing an instrument that you really love. It helps your motivation immensely.

i dont know any instruments, and im not german lol

u did that job, so you are not doing it anymore?

there is life without school, work, get a girl, move out with her...

or fuck off everything and go squatting

Well, just start doing things then motivation comes automatically. What else can i tell you?
After I graduated school i felt similar. no energy, no motivation no friends no girl. nothing but my computer. But if you start doing things you gain energy instead of losing it. I hope you are not a fat piece of shit, otherwise I would kick you around the block to get you to lose some weight.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HAPPINESS! NO ONE ELSE IS!

i did it because the guy that works for her went for vacation.

Your way or writing made me think that you were German, sorry

Then listen to some music and think about which instrument you like best or go to a local music store and just grab a few instruments and start playing (or try some of your friends instruments).
Or just search for something that you love doing and that you simply can't not do. Something like drawing, music, sports.. Just try out several ways to express your creativity.

but i have no motivation to start doing things, ive been saying for 4-5 days now ill tidy my room and i dont even know when ill start

haha im not fat at all, the exact opposite! im 1,83 and around 67 kilos! thin as hell!

stop smoking weed for a week or two

Μy fav instrument is the drums... When i listen to music i kinda drum the air or my desk/legs.. I feel stupid but hey.

But i dont wanna do sports alone lol

i've never smoked anything, and never will

Well then force yourself to do things... Sometimes the motivation for something isn't there in the beginning but when you do it, you'll realize that it's actually quite a lot of fun and you'll do it again..
Try to eat healthy food, try to get enough sleep and try to discover new things in your life.. It's so easy to chat with other people via the Internet, which could solve your loneliness problem..
Be creative and spontaneous! Do what your heart tells you to do. (sounds corny as hell but it's true)

That's good cause I'm a drummer too! Buy yourself a cheap ass Drumkit and just start jamming! Try to jam to your favorite tune and soon you'll meet new people. Music connects people and if a few few have the same interests, the time you'll spend together will be amazing! Maybe search on eBay for a cheap Drumkit for the beginning!
Good luck mate!

You're right... i need to force myself to have a starting point..

And for the other parts, you are also right..

i cant have drums because we really have no money at all and even if we had, i cant make noise where i am because i live in a block of flats with 35 other apartments around me

Oh okay hmm..
Maybe try out a bass guitar or a normal one.. They are beautiful instruments as well and the bass is a very rhythm oriented one too.
Maybe you'll find some cheap e drum kit or just invest in a practice pad and a pair of sticks for the beginning.. It's a good was to train your hands for drumming and get a feel for rhyth

im really not into intstruments man..and by september i will have no time to learn anything anyway.

plus i have a bad habit, when i start something, i never finish it...

Well then I really can't help you any further..
Search for something (or someone) that makes you happy and just do it.
Peace out

Screw your room. what about going to the gym? You will love it.
What about going for a run then take a nice fresh shower and eat something healthy, you will feel fucking good.
Or what about you take some headphones with some nice chill music and start reading something you are interested in?
And btw, what is that you dont have friends? Dont you like people in general or just those around you?