I walked in on my gf of 2.5 years and our roommate having sex...

I walked in on my gf of 2.5 years and our roommate having sex, was dumped a day later and on that same day my best bro asked her out and she said yes.

She's a hot artist gamer girl type who had a passion for a lot of nerd things, bassicly perfect, I can't get out of bed lately.

wait, so he had sex, then asked her out the next day?

No different guy

are you gonna post nudes of this stupid slut or not

sure tits are almost never the same size but damn...... those are some lop sided titties

Is that her in the pic? Because she looks like a massive thundercunt

Sounds to me like you need some new friends

I just cheated on my boyfriend on 2.5 years with my roommate. Weird.

right? she looks like the type of bitch who is blowing you. you tell her youre about to cum. she gets bored and gets up and walks away, leaving you to blow a load all over your chest.

Couldn't have said it better myself user

You're obviously better off without her. Sounds like such a whore.

NYOA faggot

test

Nudes?

Who cares girl is ugly

Get someone you know that has herpes to use her toothbrush.

so she fucked your one friend, then started dating your other one?

u got double cucked

Not willing to post nudes because I'm not trying to get revenge just vent a little. I spent every day for two and a half years with this person and last night makes it two days shes been staying with my friend.

>bassicly perfect,
Except she's a massive whoreslut, find someone better friend.

>hot
That girl is straight average

In case this is legit, you need to really evaluate your decisions on who you let near your future gf. Dump that's sluts ass asap, I'm not even joking she could hatch a kid on you that isn't even yours. I would start with getting rid of the corrupted friends in your circle fast.

ALL women are replaceable. Remember that.

Or, she got tired of your childish shit and moved on with a man !?! I', sure it was all her fault. Grow up and move on.

was she in that shop to required more minerals?

Nypa not nyoa

yuck

I wonder how many of his loads she's swallowed in the last 2 days

cmon bitch. you aren't doing it for revenge. you're doing it so a bunch of horny anons can jerk off to it. If its a good nude ill cumshop her. You'll still get good faps from it, lest you let the Wondering Jew into your house to feed off, not only your coins, but your good vibes, too.

Remember user. this bitch left you in a pile of oyur cum while she was blowing you. Now, because she cheated, you cant even be sure if it was even your own cum. lets see some boobies, bitch

>Not willing to post nudes because I'm not trying to get revenge
What's wrong with you

This. You dodged a bullet. Imagine her getting pregnant.

"average looking" + "plays games" = hot for neckbeards.

your friend isn't your friend, get rid of him from your life.

She isn't super hot, just because she shares interests with you doesn't mean she's perfect, infact she probably has some mental instability and was just pretending.

She will likely trap a guy in a relationship in the future and completely change once that relationship starts. You dodged a bullet my friend. If she wasn't, she wouldn't have done what she did to you. She probably fucked your friend too.

OP's story is a lie and you're all foolish children for believing him.

Put Nair in her shampoo, that'll show the bitch

Looks cute/hot in first pic, and a fucking mess in the second. Not sure if I feel bad for you or not, I think she's on the verge of turning into a landwhale.

So first the roomate has been fucking her for a while now.
She probably got cream pied atleast 5 times by him , (btw is your roommate black?) , then the new friend she probably has been fucking him too before.

ok now that OP admitted he wont post nudes because hes a fucking Pussy, lets change topics of this thread.

What happens if I butt chug a rockstar? I'm studying for the Indiana bar, and I need a boost. But i also don't wanna die.

Shit might be hard and difficult to swallow, but you know what, both your ex and bro are scums. Don't give them the pleasure for being a weak depressed faggot. Smile through the pain and there's no better time for you to put "fake it till you make it" act. Go through that pain and difficulties with a funking grind on your face, let them wonder why you are so indifferent and basically don't give a fuck. Go warrior, don't cry over cheap cunt

Lol, she's actually pretty ugly. Maybe 4-5/10

There are other girls who have the same personality you like but are far better looking, dont cry about losing her.

Also chubby ugly chicks always end up cheating because they get so little attention from other guys, when they get flirted on their fat ugly minds blow up and they jump in the sack.

You must be ugly yourself if you're happy to settle with something like this.

she into anal?

lol if this is true lol sucks to be you brue

Moot?

Give her a wall of shame for cucking you, dump nudes.

It is not being cucked but only if you dump nudes.

So gross

6/10 AT BEST

Why do you want to date a girl who's into manly things? You know she's a woman right?
She's only into those things for the social status it brings her in your (now her) circle of friends.

Go find a nice girl who likes to garden and has her own friends, this one probably just used you for your gaming rig/apartment.

Who?

She looks like a tranny. You made out ok here, user.

shes ugly as fuck.

OP, I understand you seek out no revenge against this person/persons however I implore you to release to me her Facebook or other social medias, nude not welcomed, I'll get them my own way.

I want to help you OP, let us work together and bring down this filthy whore. Together OP, you and me.

Ya she once stabbed and ripped up a box spring I brought into the house because it was used and she didint want to sleep on it, would make herself the victim all the time, and would be delusional as shit. Many examples of her crazy I'd anyone wants to hear

This pic has her Pokemon go and the friend she started dating the day we broke up.

I know you're hurting right now OP but she isn't "basically perfect", she's a cheater. I know it's hard to lose people you thought you could trust, but honestly, it's better than having knocked her up or spent another wasted second with your douchebags of friends. It's better to find out now when you can break it off without too much complication than getting married and finding out later.

Also, just to give you some pleasure from it, she will absolutely cheat on your "best bro".

You're better off put mate. No one deserves that. Fair enough she's a 6.5/10 that plays games and you can't remember your life without her but fuck man. If that's your level, you can do better

She did you a favor user. This bitch will not age well.

Have some fucking self respect.
She's far from perfect... if that's what you believe is the best you can aspire to you deserve less than.
You still love her, that's ok... take your time to "mourn" her and move on.
Or just fucking kill yourself already, this world doesn't need any more pathetic cucks.

you wont vent until you get revenge, you have very shitty friends
and obviously a looser in bed. but thats after 2.5 years also her fault, what a whore

So in other words the exact opposite of perfect.

checked, too close, fuck off

Checkd.

this is boring

This.

Ditto

A lot of dubs in this thread though.

Bump

Ya, we did a lot of crazy stuff and she squirts like one of those rotating sprinklers when you fuck her just right, tight pussy. Would even rim me, had a sex swing ect.

Exactly once she gets bored with said bestie she'll cuck him too....prolly running back to you

Reminds me of jessi slaughter. Not sure why.

is she standing behind that girl?

Kill yourself.

Well that's uncalled for. You seriously believe that because some hoebag slut blind sided a Sup Forumsro that somehow makes him a "pathetic cuck"? Surely you realize how ridiculously often bitches like that will cheat. At least he TRIED to have a relationship, and hell, he at least made it last for over two years. What about you user? You've never been betrayed in a relationship? Then frankly you've probably never had one.

With a real man maybe. Not OP.

Oh shat

Seems like the end of the world now, but sooner or later you'll realize you can and will do better.

Chin up, user. She only seemed so special because you allowed yourself to see the best in her. You'll find that again, and with someone more deserving.

i change my mind. dont post her nudes. im glad you missed quads by one.

just pray to God and tell him thank you for sendin you this sign. This girl is a fucking monster and hopefully you'll find yourself a proper woman.

one who'll fuck you in hte ass too

Beat me to it
Checked

You should be questioning your friendships right along with your relationship. I hope neither of these dudes are still your "friends"

Okay, dude, at this point you are dating someone who just so happens to have a vagina and likes video games. Because she is not even close to hot. Frankly it sounds like she was a freak in the bed and you were letting your dick think for you. Don't stick your dick in crazy, and if you DO, don't get emotionally invested in crazy.

THAT'S A MAN!

umm op she is not attractive, she did youself a favor, and also you need to look at your life. if you have a girlfriend why do you also have a rommate, if the roomate scored, most likely you're the beta of the housefold, and she saw that, and was more attracted to the provider of the household... your roommate

Sucks to be a beta.
Nudes or gtfo.

obviously you were to big of a loser for her.

>posts picture of fused anime faces from two non-mainstream animes
>implying is alpha

Truth, bitch has them crazy eyes. Just look for them eyes and you'll know if the next one will be the same.

Sorry to break it, but that ugly weasel is NOT a hot artist gamer girl.

She's ugly. Get over it.

Shoot em all and kill yourself

She looks kinda derpy tbh fam. You're better off without her. She's borderline potato on the looks scale.

Perfect? No she cheated on you. She's worthless to you. Stop saying things like "she's perfect" and other pussy drying cringe. Girls will leave/cheat on you less.

Is she from Finland?

Cabbage-patch Felicity Smoak with Down's. You got lucky, find an attractive woman to stick your dick in now...

Chubby
Fish mouth syndrome
Blank dumb expression
I take it back, keep your gross nudes.

How can this be the same person? Is she actually twins? One 7/10 and one 4/10 wtf.

Cucked by someone who plays pokemon go. That's an new low for civilization all together

>hot artist gamer girl type who had a passion for a lot of nerd things

literally the worst kind of female.
You can do way better mate.

I honestly laughed at this and I'm not usually the person to laugh. I'm glad she left you because you're pathetic and you obviously couldn't make her happy and somehow I think you knew it deep down. She was probably relieved when you walked in on her because she knew the relationship would end soon after. She's going to forget about this with one the next week or two and this is going to hurt you for the rest of your life. How does it feel to be such a looser? She obviously still has you cucked because you won't even show her nudes and that's likely because you're scared she might find out somehow and you will never have a second chance with her even though she didn't thing twice about taking another mans cock. You're pathetic user and should consider dressin like a woman so you can at least look like the bitch you are.

She pretty fucking ugly dude, I say you dodged a bullet on that one. Don't feel bad, just add her to the list of crazy girls you fuck before you find one to marry.

This guy gets it.

I cant believe guys morn over loosing girls that's look like this.

Horrible idea. Just drink it fast and follow up with two big glasses of water within 10 minutes.

Kek'd hard!