>rate other specs
>recommend upgrades
>other shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9nSX2taw-Y4?t=529
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping 1/2 before letting die

sup familiars

What up storage master. How's your day going so far?

pretty comfy fam. woke up, had pizza for breakfast, currently about to bake some bread.

Righteous. Might be a little early for the PC fags it seems.

well, its 3:30 where i am, but we euros are few in number compared to the claps

Could just head over to Sup Forums I suppose. Threads are always better here though.

true, less circlejerky, more funposting

Rate my space heater

Time for an upgrade.

pretty average fam

It's aboot 2 years old. It does everything I want it to by far soo...

But once you realize LoL is shit and move on you'll need something better.

LoL is shit...I watch pro dota

this is my current one. i already ordered a new one

My bad fam I don't play either so I can't tell the difference. They all look the same to me.

What's the most demanding game you've played on this successfully?

nothing wrong with it, its just fairly average at this point

pretty old chip there fam, hows it chugging along?
also, why not build it yourself?

well successfully not alot i played fallout at lowest graphics i went with about 20 fps and loading screens lasted for like 3min

i am building a new one i ordered it ages ago but the new 1080 will never get in stock

Was good when I got it, a bit shit now

>1080
id say ya dun goofed, but the offerings from AMD arent all that there at the high end atm

>that CPU
>good
nope
fx6300 was the cheapest CPU worth buying from AMD for gaming

Not at home

I7 4770k 4.5 ghz
16 gb ram
Gigabyte gtx 1080 xtreme
Asus pg348q

Im overclocked to 4.4

Looks good user.

Thanks. Wheres yours?

I'm OP

oh.

>single channel

I'm still beating everyone else spec-wise. #gitrekt

Go post that on Sup Forums and see how long it lasts as the best. Those fuckers go hard.

I know I need an SSD and a better GPU. Any anons have other advice for me?

Still harder than you though.

youtu.be/9nSX2taw-Y4?t=529

Well yeah sure but chances are your mom and dad bought that for you anyhow. And even if you did manage to buy it on your own I just don't care that much about keeping up to date. If I spent all my spare cash on my PC I would have a godly rig too.

I saw your monitor and was curious to see what it ran because I liked the way it looked and now im sad.

Honestly don't even really need to upgrade the GPU yet. The 960 isn't THAT terrible compared to what's new. I would wait for a year or so until the next gens are out. 960 should play just about everything. I played Witcher 3 on high with mine.

Yeah, it does play everything on high or ultra. Just worried about the new gen of games coming out fucking me over. How did hairworks treat you in W3? I thought it would fuck my frames but it actually held together pretty well.

you what mate?

How's your G35 fare? I was thinking about getting a headset soon and thats the recommendation my friends have given me.

It had a slight drop but nothing serious. With all the bitching about it ahead of time I figured it would be a lot worse.

I'm pretty sure I have the best pc out there boys

sound and mic are good, but the qualtity is bad.
i had to switch it 3-4 times because its break everytime on the same part.

(its not my photo)

is your pc kinda retarded

Same. The only thing i've found that it cant handle at least decently well is a stress test from Aida64. Give it a go and absolutely break a sweat trying to end the test with your computer moving slower than molasses.
I see no problems famalam. Im down to vote for you in best PC in this thread.
That's unfortunate. I'd prefer longevity over quality since im kind of cheap.

Do you do some heavy work with your pc since you have so much ram and a workstation class cpu?

Pic related is my gaymen laptop, it's not holding up well and I wish I had a larger ssd. Also gets really toasty when gaming, but it's good enough for my needs. Definitely gonna buy a desktop and a cheap laptop when I can since a gaming laptop is a compromise by nature.

what kind of i7?

Yeah. I only use it for Photoshop, Audacity and GMod tho. Help fund my new computer, Richfags plz

Mine it's from 2012. CPU at 4.2, disks are full and i need an ssd.
GPU and monitor were upgraded 2 years ago.

>That's unfortunate. I'd prefer longevity over quality since im kind of cheap.
well, where if life, i can switch it everytime it breaks for free (as long it breaks within 2 years).

^look again

i7-4700HQ, speccy doesn't detect it properly for some reason.

MSI 970 master race reporting in

Cont.