Would the world be a better place if women were stripped of all rights, and used as public fucktoys...

Would the world be a better place if women were stripped of all rights, and used as public fucktoys? Anyone wants to kik about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dol.gov/2012/06/07/myth-busting-the-pay-gap/
inequality.stanford.edu/_media/pdf/key_issues/gender_research.pdf
scientificamerican.com/article/oceanic-dead-zones-spread/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'd still be fucked since Chad would still hog the best ones.

lol young thug said the same thing in an interview once. funny guy xD

Depends on the system. It can be lotteey based.

Let me guess, you're a 17 year old virgin who can't talk to girls without stuttering? As a girl, no the world would not be a better place. Grow the fuck up.

Tits or gtfo.

Yeah I'll get right on that...

Then Senator Chad would rig it or buy I e for himself.

Sup Forums can be the starting place for this starting with this grill. All females must now be treated without rights.

>as a girl
Pic related it's you

at least she shaves her pits

>As a whore

Your roast beef shivers at the thought of chadcock doesn't it? It smells money, but can't quite sink it's hooks into him because he's fucking your hotter "friends" right now

So you go onto fucking Sup Forums and call people virgins.
You really have nothing to contribute other than your vagina do you? How much is a blowjob?
Dinner & Drinks or Cash? It's all the same

Don't really care about the fucktoy part but sure. As long as they can't continue to fuck up our society I'm down.

This world would be awesome if the natural sex born ratio wasn't 50/50 rather 10/90 to the females. Gosh, just imagine it.

Ever think maybe you guys are secretly gay? I mean hating us because our gender kinda makes me think you just want to sleep with each other...

"A man breaks his back to support his wife, who stays at home yakking on the phone all day or
watching Oprah, or maybe she has a part-time job-and all the time she's in a bitchy mood because
he's `neglecting' her. So the fool goes out and buys roses or something to placate her, like the world
revolves around her personal happiness. It should be the other way around-she should be on her
knees every night, waiting for him to come home, with her mouth open and ready, so she can thank
him for the easy ride he's giving her. Women have it made and all they do is bitch about it."

How the hell do we have it made when there are still immature assholes that think the way you do?

Thats basically sharia law.

I FUCKING WISH

And it's not like I haven't tried to turn myself gay, but man ass and dicks make me vomit.

And are you implying there's something wrong with homosexuality? By using it in an insulting way? That we are not masculine?

You have no idea what Real Men are, you have 5% of my testosterone. Do you even know what being Ladylike is?

Refer to

That is the only way you can get laid eh?

An hero, no one will blame you.

I am diamonds.

That was written by a woman from Argentina commenting on American women, her name is Esther Vilan from "The Manipulated Man"

"The average American woman is a whore. Her vagina is a business, and this business is extortion.
Her most cherished goal is to live at a man's expense, to luxuriate in a life without work or
responsibility. To this end, she deliberately seeks out men with large incomes or with resources
adequate enough to warrant exploitation; all other males are rejected as "losers" or "friends". Very
early on, she learns to control her emotions and especially her sexual appetites, innately understanding
that desire suppressed today can fetch an inflated price tag tomorrow. She learns to
package herself as sexual bait with provocative clothing, perfume, lipstick, and make-up. By
exerting her sexual power over men, she commands their psychological control, and so she can
easily manipulate them into giving her what she wants most: money. The more physically attractive
she is (or thinks she is), the more she is able to choose a lover with substantial enough resources to
satisfy her whims. She sells herself to the highest bidder she can attract. As Vilar so truthfully
observes: "By the age of 12 at the latest, most women have decided to become prostitutes. Or, to put
it another way, they have planned a future for themselves which consists of choosing a man and
letting him do all the work. In return for his support, they are prepared to let him make use of their
vaginas at certain given moments. (At that point) any real possibility of communication between the
sexes ceases. Their paths are divided forever.""

As a female you literally can't fail, unless you're absolutely disgusting. If you become homeless, cry victim and either a man will take you in or the government will force us to pay for your accommodations. The fact that anyone thinks a certain way is irrelevant to the reality of your infallible situation.

Yes, there would be no Clinton so that's a start. We gave them a shot and they do nothing but whine and play the victim still.

Most women have zero skills besides applying makeup and enticing men.

Tits are all you're good for and you know it

Unlike her more ethical sisters, the street prostitutes, who deal in honest transactions, the average
woman trades sex (or more often the promise of sex) for gifts and entertainment and a lifestyle. Her
body is simply a tool to get what she wants from men, an impersonal device designed to extract
maximum profit. She makes sure that men are trained to respond properly when she wields the
power of this tool: that they enslave themselves to her and pamper her like a princess just for the
possibility of sexual fulfillment. Again, she wants to achieve her goals with as little effort as
possible. This is the arrogance of woman. It is pathetic to note that in today's society, when a
woman marries a doctor or a lawyer or a corporation executive, she automatically procures the same
status and income which took her husband years of hard work to attain. No exertion is needed on
her part, outside of buying the right clothes and applying cosmetics-in other words, slipping on the
right mask. So a brainless bimbo who drapes herself on the arm of a movie star is accorded greater
respect than a female librarian or scientist.

Would this include all the tranny men that mutilated their peni?

It's because they're not human. They're parasites running wild. The world was better when they were where they belong and kept in place.

Now? Whore welfare and self loathing combined with penis envy in a predatory cheap whore parasite.

Being a woman is life on easy mode. All you got is your PMS as a struggle

Yeah... Easy mode. I mean except we can die giving birth, we make less for doing the same job, all over the world women are treated like crap, killed for wanting to go to school, or driving... Easy mode.

C sections and proper healthcare are pretty common.
No.
Easier to get out from an abusive relation and seek another.
Because everywhere is like the middle east amitite.

You said all over the world, but in reality you meant third world Arab shitholes. Idk why feminists don't hate Arabs more.

>ignores valid bullet proof arguments
>throw out debunked feminazi false claims
>crys about the one useful job it evolved to do on this planet
>cites instances in Afghanistan and Saudia Arabia as tiny select instances to justify misandry globally

Wew cunt, your gender studies in action. Shouldn't you be asking somebody if they want fries?

Would the world be a better place if little boys were stripped of all rights, and used as domestic fucktoys?

That's a beta fantasy. An alpha male, who can have any girl he wants, does not need to share them with you scum.

you're*

At least I went to Uni...

All of your reasons are personal choices, not the way society molds you.

Loyalty, brotherhood, integrity, talents, ambition are all traits expected of men.

Keep playing the victim card and if you really believe men make more in a man dominated field then you are correct. The more qualified will get higher pay, Millennial

Can we see your titties?

No... Just no. Studies show women make less than men in the same field, hell, in the same office, even with the same qualifications.

>implying we all didn't go to Uni
>implying grammatical mistake debunks logic
>unable to argue so you insult

You haven't done anything but make your whole gender look worse, but do continue

Even the most alpha guy cannot just order sluts to do whatever, whenever.

>you're = you are
> you're != your

Learn to grammar. How about that University of Liberal Retardation? I rest my case with Penis Envy McGender Studies as well.

Those studies fail to point out that women getting paid less are also less qualified but got hired due to feminism and placated. Again, the world knows your worth even if you disagree

I fail to see where the poster should have used "you're". Perhaps your time at uni was wasted.

Studies show men take less time off and argue for pay raises more frequently as well.

That's not true. I'm a butcher at my work and we're done of the highest paid employees at work, except managers. Well one of the managers is a woman with a vagina and she makes 3$ more an hour then me and I do more work. Kill yourself.

Yeah, read the sentence, he meant you are, not the possessive form of you.

No they fucking don't! Gender pay gap has been debunked so many times bringing it up basically means you're retarded.

And you guys are making your whole gender look soooo awesome....

He used "your" correctly. This is why you're payed less than men

And what exactly is my worth?

Anecdotal evidence doesn't actually change anything.

no OP, the world would not be a better place if we were all muslim.

If you want to live in that world, go live in the middle east. It's a fuckin utopia full of people like you.

We hunt them for sport.

I think I should just be the feminist. Sew their mouths shut first tho. Itd be harder to keep a boner while they spew their dogma

See, you don't know, men make their worth, women are told their worth. Way of the world

>Yeah... Easy mode. I mean except we can die giving birth,
And we can die trying to jump over the grand canyon in a rocket car.
Solution: don't try jumping over the grand canyon in a rocket car.

In a severely overpopulated world the idea you assume you will help kill the species by making more babies is a little horrifying.
That you want credit for shouldering risk while helping end the species is 'tarded.

Learn to be something other than a baby machine.

No. It hasn't "been debunked". Men's rights groups claim it's not true, but their "evidence" isn't peer reviewed.

Well according to your logic, you saying women get paid less is anecdotal too, right? Now show us your floppy saggy milk bags, CUNT.

If your mother followed that advice the world would be just a tiny bit better...

Okay. Thanks for learning me good!

>Studies show women make less than men in the same field
earn less. on average women work fewer hours, and spend more time on holidays than men.

You don't know what anecdotal means do you.

>patting your head

Good girl

Now that's just pathetic

Bitch can't even read

OK I will open a business then and only employ women as they're way cheaper. I wonder why nobody has done that yet. Ohhh that's right because it's made up bullshit.

Women often get hired at a lower wage then male counterparts. This has nothing to do with how many hours worked, or holiday taken.

>realizing this is the traditional past conservatives worldwide are in the business of conserving.
>realizing they're all the same
>realizing they're all each others enemies
>and killing each other off
>for the good of humanity

Nah, the world needs more people who tell the truth.

Lies are bright and shiny but the ugly truth is what helps in the long run. Sadly the truth hurts emo's feelings and triggers them.
"Emo no like bad feel!"

What's your kik,op?

And, also, the world isn't "overpopulated".

It's heresy. Kind of like how you think women make less than men but you don't show any facts.

>Studies show women make less than men in the same field,
Let me go ask some strippers if this is true.
They said "Nope"
Let me go ask some IT workers.
They said "Nope"

So pick your field before spouting that.

Good millennial goy, don't worry about critical thinking skills you just follow the other lemmings.

Wow. Just wow. Heresy?

The amount of output you generate for whatever company you work for

or we could just legalize prostitution.

Holy shit why haven't you just killed yourself yet?

Niceguy100percent

And that's because they are not good at negotiating which is an important part of getting a job. However you may twist it it's your fault .

And here's some evidence for you...

blog.dol.gov/2012/06/07/myth-busting-the-pay-gap/

inequality.stanford.edu/_media/pdf/key_issues/gender_research.pdf

They're gonna say some horrible things to you. Don't listen to them. I just want to hold you, and make you feel good. I'm Brian, I see you're a girl gamer, tis an awesome thing to see. I would be the one in the kitchen, baking you "cake is a lie" birthday cake. XD (with candles of course)

haha I loved Portal

Awwww, someone kicked the breeder, right in the feels.
So we have eaten all the big fish in the sea. (go watch end of the line on Netflix or google the info)
We farm the farmable land and are overdriving (10x the yield we had in the 70s) it so hard that we are creating dead spots in the ocean with the run off. scientificamerican.com/article/oceanic-dead-zones-spread/
That climate change thing that is driven by our population?
So aside from "I want baby, so overpopulation is not a thing!" when will the planet be over populated?

If the planet stopped making babies right now we'd have ~7 billion in 10 years and over 6 billion in 20.

And when the oil runs out in ~2038 and no one can grow or move food to people??
Don't worry scientists have said that ~100 years after that they will have a substitute for gas.

So essentially you guys believe because you were born male and I was born female that somehow makes you better? You think being born male is an accomplishment?

Well played.

We think that being an adult and not making more babies, makes people regardless of gender better. Sadly the dumbest ones are those most driven to spawn.
Every male should receive RISUG at 12 like a vacination.

>RISUG
I don't entirely disagree. Men should take on more responsibility of birth control.

Mandatory RISUG at 12 is because not enough of them would voluntarily.
We have a planet of children (over age 18) and honorary humans (those who will function as animals but get in the club due to their DNA). Trusting that with birth control is stupid.

I don't want "equality". That implies men are teleological and reached a perfect state. I don't want equality in the sense of sameness. I want a world where we are all valued equally.

Women are essentially a perfectly evolved homeless person trying to survive/live off of someone else

Kek, somebody's mad.
Tits or GTFO.

I have a BA from a pretty good university. I have a good job, my own place, a relatively new car. I don't have anyone else paying my bills... Oh, and I'm a woman....