Who's hotter

Rihanna or Beyonce?

Who's penis is bigger?

Beyonce, but Rihanna looks hotter in that pic

the Bey. Rhianna has all those disgusting tattoos now.

Frank

This

rihanna before she got beat by chris brown>>>>>>>

actually rihanna is probably still hotter

Who makes better music, Rihanna or Beyoncé?

Beyonce is hotter

Rihanna.

Dylan, because he spits hot fire

Marina
Marina

Post more pics just like that.

Beyonce

leslie jones

you have to admit, the fact beyonce and rihanna are mainstream pop stars, sex symbols, AND black women made black beauty more digestible for the mainstream audiences. True or false?

Which one was it that sang a bunch of songs that relegated women to being nothing but sex objects and then acted surprised when her man beat her around?

Katy Perry

true, but Diana Ross and the Supremes did it first, then Janet Jackson did it again.

this

Can you elaborate? I'm not sure I understand what "made black beauty more digestible for the mainstream audiences" is supposed to mean.

Does she shit?

what the fuck dies he need to elaborate

I don't understand what about black beauty was made "more digestible" by those two. They're pretty, sure, but its not like they were the first.

Black women weren't considered attractive by mainstream media and all of the women in mainstream media were white. Have you noticed since the Obama presidency you see more black/mixed beauties on social media and mainstream accepted by most people? That's what I mean

It's more accepted now than it was in 1975
Before Rihanna and Beyonce came out all the mainstream black beauties were very whitewashed looking now they look more ethnic, darker, ect

that froot looks familiar

Great music discussion, guys! Keep it up!

rihanny and beyonce are whitewashed wtf are talking about man

Rihanna and Beyonce look more african than Jayne Kennedy and Vanity (Denise Matthews)
Rihanna has broad features and brown skin and Beyonce is a typical light skinned black woman I dont see how its "whitewashed" when a lot of black women have that phenotype in the south

Beyonce looks the best with dark hair