What crime would you commit on purge night and why?

What crime would you commit on purge night and why?

I would rip the do not remove label on my mattress because I've always wanted to know if the mattress explodes.

bank heist, to get da dolla

Fukin easy. Steal a car, Drive the car into the nearest Gamestop, steal as many fucking games as I can, drive home, play vidya

I might commit a little k - walking.

I'd go out and try to enforce Old Testament biblical laws. Stoning gays, all that stuff. Hey, what's stopping me after all?

J*

You can do that now. You just have to be a Muslim.

I'd rip the tag off of my mattress.

kill my ex. end of story.

Really!! Wow! Can I take their idolatrous Kaaba Temple and *purge* it to the ground too? Good point tho

rape

Eat a mince pie on christmas day

Probably kill everyone I catch in my sights, and probably put a bullet in my head.

Wondering how it feels to take a life, but probably a pussy and couldn't deal with the aftermath.

Naw, well maybe. Guess it depends which Imam you hook up with.

Shut up new fag

Go out steal shit, afterwards torrent a bunch of shit.

None cause it's not a crime if its on purge night

Poo in the loo

That's deep man.

I would pee in the shower WITHOUT TAKING A SHOWER.

Download about 16 Gigs of cp

shit niggers

Go on Disney.com without my parents permission

hell ye

Download movies for free

40 push-ups and 60 abs

and if you would die.

Slaughter some random people with a sword

Couple people who need to be taken care of. After that just mass rape spree probably. Robberies possible too. I'm not so fucked up that I would just go out for the fun. I would try and use it to better my life.

Sadly it would be just like Halloween. I'd probably just stay home with the windows covered and the lights off. Maybe play vidya if online games were up.

Come on man...

I would level up to become a based roof Korean and shoot some niggers.

Would VAC be disabled on Purge Day?

I hope. But i don't have hacks anyway.

You can do that now, it's not illegal.

Find whichever group planned to deal with Shillary Cliton and go with them.

Probably find a group of commies or feminazis, or leftist of any kind and gun em all down. Then rob a best buy, getting tons of electrical equpiment and set up a pirate radio. Then finish it off with finding Anita sarkeesian and raping her.

I'd build myself a Giant Death Robot, and see how long it takes them to stop me.

>Then finish it off with finding Anita sarkeesian and raping her.

Its not rape if the likes it

Arson. A cities worth of arson.

>Its not rape if She* likes it

Lost

I'd file my taxes with deductions maxed out and everything needed would be done.
>Married this year
Every year
> Had 200 kids this year
Every year.
Y'all can finger your butts and play WOW with a stinky finger but I'm not going out that way. Fuck no I ain't.

I would kill myself

Stealing. Stealing all the things worth all the money. Cars, electronics, etc etc. Wouldn't kill anyone unless they got in my way.

Weeb

Fuck yeah

Nigga stfu theres literally no reason that he would be a newfag from that comment, git the fuck outta here with that stupid shit

Cut the tags off the mattress, pillows, and elmo. Sleel tight like a pupper for life.

i'd say a bad word

I would join BLM

Rape spree. Would record it all and post online, so that the sluts' violation never ends.

Hehe I'd commit tax evasion :3

Gtfo here faggot

Alpha as fuck.
Other purgers better stay away from you

it's legal to do a bank heist but the security guards will still be guarding it and most likely the bank would be closed and fulled sealed off

Rape my sister inlaw. Rape every girl I see.

Serial murder. Coz its legal?

This

Smoke weed

rape and murder

Use the night to run guns and cocaine in from South America. Y'all enjoy murdering people and committing petty theft, but this is a chance for criminal syndicates to make a fuck load of money and I plan on joining them in that regard.

Suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole

Murder. Lots of murder.

rewrite law, illegally of course, so that purge happens every day

Fucking laws aye?

murder rape necrophilia you know just have an all around good time

>kidnap man
>undress
>shove 2 vibrating dildos up his bum bum
>handcuff
>leave out in middle of road
>wait
>run up to the guy that got baited
>shove dildo up his asshole
>kicked it in for good measure
>handcuff him
>rinse and repeat
TL;DR kick his asshole

Just steal money or things I could sell for money. I need money.

Kill those who piss me off the most. That's a rather long list.

Brilliant. Don't forget all the consoles as well.

i would kill criminals going out committing crimes on purge night, especially the niggers & muslims and other various brown skinned criminals

Kill every Nigger and jew possible

I would steal the declaration of independance

Now that you mention it, can you imagine all the allahu snackbars that would happen on purge night?

/thread

I'd share my hbo go code with everyone, change lanes without signaling, and probly stab a bitch

This
Like an anti-purger
The hero we need

In cali, its illegal to possess a permanent marker under the age of 18.

Purge the purgers

>60 whole abs

Rape. I mean, im literally never going to fuck a high 8 or more my entire life so i might as well. What i wonder about the purge is if you rape somebody and they end up pregnant, do you have to pay child support?