Why aren't you watching Korean dramas, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you watching Korean dramas, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IefSZ0nRp4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vuXY27zpgdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too busy obsessing over three Japanese women to do so.

Because they aren't in engrish

> women

Recommend me some.

Because I've already seen all the ones worth watching and am now watching Chinese Dramas.

Or girls. Women in my book. Whatever you want to call them, I'm obsessed with them.

Well if you've never seen one I'd recommend Boys Over Flowers which has lots of characters and comedy and is literally one of the most basic and default and loved shows there are in the genre. Or Secret Garden which only has two or three main characters and while it has comedy, it's more dramatic than Boys Over Flowers is.

Also I'm watching Uncontrollably Fond at the moment.

Because I'm not a gook.

Just a piece of garbage?

The Actors all look alike, i find it too hard to follow the plot...

/thread

First KDrama I watched was Powerful Opponents a few years ago. Really enjoyed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IefSZ0nRp4Q

The actors all look alike & me no speaky moonspeak like dirty slant.

Because I don't understand Korean?

Fucking weebs and your irl animemes. When will you learn?

I have no problem with female actors all looking alike if they all look hot as fuck which, to me, they do.

Of course you may have different opinion but since this is Sup Forums I'm sure you'll let me know in a calm and friendly manner if that's the case.

Most people just watch in subtitles which are usually available in English, Spanish, Portugese, French, Arabic, and Japanese.

I'm always looking for new ones but sadly I'm extremely picky. The male has to look young-ish and not be a grown man for me to enjoy it. I also prefer highschool or work settings.It also should have a rich male character because as a rich male I actually find them really realistic and relateable unlike rich guys in American shows that are fucking extreme.

Man that's some specific taste right there

I think it's just because the idea of a rich male character with an overbearing mother and arranged marriages, sheltered life, aristocratic obligations, etc. is just stuff I can relate to. You never see that in Western shows but in almost all Korean shows you'll find that kind of character.

I agree. There's a certain innocence to the kind of problems they have to deal with in those shows vs the "grittiness" or "realism" of pretty much every western TV show these days.

Its a bit of escapism for me. I like the women, and there's a certain wholesomeness to most of the kdramas I've seen.

Because American shows are far more superior.

Have you tried watching Big bang Theory or Vampire diaries? They would outscore any drama you suggest.

Watch Decendants of the Sun.
See this clip first:
youtube.com/watch?v=vuXY27zpgdw

I enjoy all of them. Its not a competition. Or if it is, they're all winners. Awwwwwww.

I don't speak gibberish

Spent the last 6 years living in east Asia and I gotta say, I hate Koreans. I've dated them, had them as roommates, classmates, and workmates.

Pasty, garish makeup, and they all look the same (baseball cap with minimum branding in a basic color, North Face jumper, black skinny jeans with too-high spandex content, and ALWAYS the same fucking New Balance sneakers). Both the men and women are narcissistic to the nth degree, and I have yet to meet a Korean who isn't, for lack of a better word, crazy. Even the Chinese are chiller than Koreans, and that's saying something.

I'll stick with the Japanese and Taiwanese, thank you very much.

Yeah, my less wealthy friends tend to ask what it's like growing up in an aristocrat family and it's mind blowing what they think life is like for us. Pure fantasy. I mean, yes, we do have fancy parties and arranged marriages and family drama with other families but we also have a lot of struggles. It's not as laid back and easy as people seem to think it is.