Stay furiously curious, live your dream
Neon beams zap through the black-freeze no copy-cats please
Take your sloppy slack schemes throw them in the bin
Stop acting like a looser and maybe you will win
Hands up-king of the young come soon
Thunder pound the ground cartoon boom
Next time you check me on the telly go:
MAX NORMAL is extra-ordinary yo!

this entire verse is bullshit no one has ever stopped being a loser by simply not acting like one it takes hard work and alot of luck to stop being ab loser postive thinking is BULLSHIT and you all know it i hope someone stabs everyone who has EVER pushed positive thinking as a thing at all

ninja would agree too postitive thinking means nothing its all about working hard and being lucky not like whatever loser wrote that shit up there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgnUfdYCugU
youtube.com/watch?v=8M5BuSGaJKg
youtube.com/watch?v=1ohYsK5Y8Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=m_7uYhN0Pbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys

the bloke is a twat

Take your fucking meds

Zef to death, bitch.
Zef to death.

when people are telling you to think positively, they are not saying that is ALL that you need.

you cant be a fat lazy shit and just "think" yourself into being what you want to be.

it takes work like you are saying, but positive mindsets will help you progress very quickly.

if you want to think yourself to a relative "happiness" while remaining a lazy shit, then look to religion.

but what if i can put the work in but cant achieve a positive mindset?

then you wont get anywhere.
youll always think "what for?"
or "i cant do that because this"

new song posted 3 hours ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=fgnUfdYCugU

then i guess i am stuck cause i am too ugly to get a girlfreind too weak to get a decent job and too much of an idiot for college

how did i not know about this? holy shit the new album will be here any day now

>i am too ugly to get a girlfreind too weak to get a decent job and too much of an idiot for college
instead of that
think like this
>i need to work out, go out and find a job and eventually get my ass in school and actually try this time.
and then the action follows. no more thinking. like shia says, just do it.

shit goes off man.

>then i guess i am stuck
yep.
that is your current mindset until you change it and follow through.

holy shit that was really good so i take it donker mag was just an unfortunate fluke if i wasnt already hyped for the new album i am now

that is not positive thinking.

positive thinking for this anonwould be more like, "I am a good looking person, I have a job that I enjoy (even if the job is shit) and I am n intelligent person who will further my education and career"

PMA positive mental attitude is what you need to have to be a better person in all aspects of life.

uve heard gucci coochie and bum bum right?

10/10 musical geniuses.

lol thats called lying to yourself faggot.
you need to work to feel like that.

i loved the suck on this mixtape it made me cautiously optimistic and showed me they could still makeb good music

now banana brains does something i have not heard them do combine old school watkins style with die antwoord and its brilliant

the production is just amazing.
too bad their weird ass juggalo lifestyle will never let them go mainstream.

>Rick Flare best Ninja

youtube.com/watch?v=8M5BuSGaJKg

Utilize me as you would a product, here comes the best bit:
Invent your future - then manifest it
Keep yourself in check, sir. Don't forget it, decide exactly what it is that you want
Then go out and get it without requiring anything of anyone
Spark something new that'll last forever
Don't go to them, let them come to you
Do not underestimate your value

no it is not lying to yourself it is PMA, increasing your positivity, you know very little.
Do you think an athlete or a boxer goes into a race or a fight thinking, well i might win, I might lose! (reality)
no they go in with PMA, I WILL win.

the other side of PMA is esoteric in that you believe you are a winner and winning comes to you, but there has to be absolute belief. That is a different thing, spiritual in nature.

who says it wont? then again with lil wayne being called good in any sense i can see how they could be held back

They're already mainstream. I mean, you're tip-tap-typing about DA on Sup Forums. You also referenced Juggalos which definitely mainstream.

wayne has won awards for best rap album dude and is also one of the best selling artists of all time.
just cuz you dont like it doesnt mean its not "good"

"good" nowadays just means mainstream. and to be mainstream it has to be simple, and vauge enough for everyone to relate too but catchy as fuck.

if you look back i said "mainstream" not good. try not to use subjective terms.

i meant played on radios and at clubs/venues. commercials / movies.

they could do this at any time but it goes against their whole ZEF lifestyle. they refuse to sellout. they could possibly be making millions more than they do now.

but wayne isnt good and this song is a prime example the mix is so bad that you cant hear the beat or the lyrics they juist kind of mesh together i do differentiate from artist i dont personally like and not good

little wayne is not good at least from what i have heard

youtube.com/watch?v=1ohYsK5Y8Dc

yeah but you can dance and party to it dude.
you can use its high energy at venues and to catch attention. it doesnt require much thought buts its catchy.

you are missing the point.

i guess i am just more into lyrics than music to party too wither way count me out of lil wayne

>i guess i am just more into lyrics than music to party too wither way

you can be into both man. just use substances and itll make it easier to enjoy yourself by knocking down stupid walls youve put up. everyone likes to party man.

what song?
die antword?

well sort of it was the time between max normal and the first emergence of die antwoord to the public

youtube.com/watch?v=m_7uYhN0Pbw

ive heard "i fink you freaky"
and "ugly boy"
and "babys on fire"
all the others ive tried i didnt like at all. any songs by them with that sound?

wellb the maxnormal.tv good morning south africa mostly sounds like that but it also is less of a seperate project ands more of an orign storyu for how max became ninja and yolandi went from a secretary to who she is now