>only russian in the group
>also best girl
Coincidence?
Russia makes the best idols.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rJGJTUjWWvY
youtu.be/G1sIoc9Wc-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anastasia is solid into the top 5 but Kaede still is best, sorry.

>this much patrician taste on Sup Forums

Keep sucking that russian cock even harder

>tfw no qt russian Anastasia gf

>idolmaster
>good
No

>Russia makes the best idols.
but the Russian is one of the worst in Love Live.

Anya is very cute though.

>slavshit
>cakes
>patrician
You're not even trying.

They are not real, you fucking autists. Kill yourself.

Listen here, kid. Nobody cares about your chad ways and your normie style. Nobody invited you here. Our secret club, so to speak, does not welcome normals like you. Not people who live on the surface. Nobody said anything about them being real. Who cares. We're just appreciating characters. You are the one who should kill yourself for coming here. Do you know why? Because this website belongs to a particular kind of demographic. Autists, losers, hikikomoris, and animefags. People like you are not welcome here. You should leave. You have already ruined this website. You already have much of it just for yourself. Why do you feel the need to butt in in the few remaining corners of 2D? Why, I must ask? I do not understand. It seems to me like perahaps the normalfag hivemind has programmed you to devour each and everything in your path, destroying anything that you cannot assimilate with. Yes, that perhaps is the perfect description of the normalfag behaviour: you constantly seek to assimilate with everything surrounding you, but the moment you can't, you will dismiss that as being disgusting, unreal, etc.. Now go and make another shitpost thread. Go, and make another thread about >tfw no (country)ian gf. Go, and leave this thread, only to never again return, and allow those within it to appreciate Idol Master with much peace and comfort. A difficult task for the normalfag hivemind zombie brain, perhaps.

I've only watched like 4 episodes of Cinderalla Girls
Is it worth continuing? Will I get feels like with the original?

>not Miki or Iori
Are you fuckers even trying?

I like the first half of your post. The second not so much.

How common is being a weeb in Russia?

>How common is being a weeb in Russia
>hey guys are you anime fans?
youtu.be/rJGJTUjWWvY

Isn't that an edit of a Syuko card

Don't worry about them
They're hopeless

Did he disagree on best girl?

Explain what happened

-Are you anime-funs?
-No, we're not
>fight

Were they fags?

Why can't the Idol Master userbase use punctuation?
Everytime I visit your thread, 90% of questions don't have question marks, and some 50% of the statements are not concluded by (.) or (!).
Are you trying to be cute or something?

They are in my mind!

I didn't use punctuation because I didn't want to seem too genuine in a thread that was clearly off topic and probably full of people not familiar with anime in general, let alone im@s. If you really think a lack of punctuation is somehow rare here look at a single /brit/ thread (or just whatever 5 posts show up on the front page) and you'll see that ironic lack of punctuation is a staple of the terrible posting style there that influences the rest of this board.

And I knew it was an edited picture of Syuko the whole time, I just wanted to make a post.

And they are still complete whores.

Forgot the link
youtu.be/G1sIoc9Wc-0

Holy shit, an im@s thread on Sup Forums?

You fuckers better keep it alve until I wake up tomorrow so I can enrich it with my autism.

please make /rus/ thread senpai