When did this cuckold thing become a meme? I seriously don't get it

When did this cuckold thing become a meme? I seriously don't get it

look how empowered she looks.

Not sure

That guy looks like Brandon...

Didnt think it was real until a friend of mine asked me to fuck his girlfriend

It didn't, it's not. It's only the shills on here mixed with stupid people that actually believe it

I have a real life friend into it

I see the word cuck posted on other sites and when I play my vidya

HOLY SHIT IT MUST BE REAL THEN

> (OP)
>It didn't, it's not. It's only the shills on here mixed with stupid people that actually believe it
This guy. The mossad posts this shit. It's so dumb.

Get off the internet, it's not happening anywhere other than the Internet. Shit like that doesn't just come out of nowhere and become that popular.

when this site became completely overrun with teenagers preoccupied with establishing their place in society, fixated on social hierarchy, and who is dominant over whom, from a primitive judeo-christian-islamist perspective of fucking being about control and domination.

Plus, there's nothing 14 year old boys love more than to say words that sound funny, and saying cuck a hundred times a day is as fun for them as saying cluck is for chickens. You don't see chickens getting tired of saying cluck, do you? Same mentality.

Soon it will become popular just like pepe

RIGHT ON FAM
>fam
fucking stupid kids and their stupid sayings
>fuc boi

since sjw faggots appeared

Its real

>primitive judeo-christian-islamist perspective of fucking being about control and domination

you mean there are other ways other cultures think about sex?

lol

worst most barbaric savage philosophy in the ancient world, and we're still stuck with it today

>most aggressive worldview that requires the least intelligence from its adherents wins

this is why humanity has exploded into a 7 billion man turd coctail waiting to be flushed. thanks jews, for buying power in greece and rome, forever poisoning the fucking well.

I have a slight idea that one day I will DP my gf in a mmf. But idk if I'll ever get around to it

>judeo-christian-islamist
>mfw

You're a cuck if you can ever respect her for it afterwards. She should want no other dicks.

Literally go to Fetlife and type in "cuck." Those of you who are in denial about the cuck pandemic will see the truth

So, did you? How was it?

For me it's more like I just want to fuck the shit out of her. But I want to be apart of the mmf; not watch from afar.

I did. Was as great as it sounds!

>what are the abrahamic religions
>2016
>not knowing the basic lineage of the most prominent religions in the western world
>which all share the same attitude toward sex
>which was the fuckin point there sherlock