Is there a worse band than this?

Is there a worse band than this?

animal collective

at least they had cool album covers

>hating journey
i'm sorry that some of us aren't nu-males

Frontiers [Columbia, 1983]

For those of you who truly thought the jig was up this time, I'll remind you of how much worse it could be--this top 10 album could be outselling Thriller or Flashdance or Pyromania. My suggestion is for Steve Perry to run as a moderate Republican from, say, Nebraska where his oratory would garner excellent press, and then having shed his video-game interests, stealthily ram the tape tax through. D+

Street Talk [Columbia, 1985]

The head Journeyman's USA for Africa cameos were so discreetly intense and discreetly tossed off they made me wonder what I'd been missing. Now I know--musical gastroenteritis. Pat Boone didn't understand, so why should Steve Perry--oversinging signifies not soul and inspiration but will and desperation. Upped a notch for good intentions, and just in case Sam Cooke has finally taught him a lesson. C

>liking Journey
Some of us werent deprived of oxygen in the womb. When Styx is a better band, you know you fucked up.

Steve Perry could make women's panties melt right off of them back in the day.

Separate Ways is a pretty good song though

KISS.

KISS is literally the worst band to ever achieve any sort of fame.

Not even close to the worst band ever. That honor is reserved for Coldplay.

Nor sure how you can hate a band that released one song

If you live in most places, you only know that song which shall remain nameless. If you live in the Bay Area, you'll be subjected to all of their songs on CRR.

Do you mean Anyway You Want It, Don't Stop Believing, or Wheel in the Sky?

The second. Yeech.

Coldplay was just the 2000s Journey. Your point?

The funny thing is that Journey actually started as a Styx clone. On the third album, they switched to pop rock, and then on the fourth they signed Steve Perry and had their huge major label breakout.

JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL

I really like this album actually. Once you get past the fact that you're listening to a Journey album, the songs are great.

Hating AOR is the ultimate sign of musical immaturity.

You saying Christgau is...

A faggot. We know.

This.

Journey were really a singles band do.

Bon Jovi went and picked up where Journey left off.

ac/dc
animal collective
sonic youth

Low quality b8

How is Coldplay any different from Animal Collective?