This girl smokes out front of my work every day and I think she's really cute. What should I say???

This girl smokes out front of my work every day and I think she's really cute. What should I say???

Bum a smoke, have some friendly small talk and see if it's worth pursuing

Ay yo bitch
You want sum fuk?

smoking causes cancer and itd be a real shame if that killed you before I did

By Thor's banjo woman. You are a temptress.

wow so edge

You're smokin'

>asks Sup Forums for dating advice

a woman smoker is never worth your time in the long run. shitty ass relationship investment.

good luck faggot

Tell her you've been taking photos of her

That will be a good icebreaker

I stand by this. Time tested and true.

She dates a Chad and has no interest in you.

Talk to her see seems nice
just say
>hey ,what do you do when your not sitting here, smoking ,looking pretty .

giz a fag luv

my dick is cancer and about the same girth and length as that cig you're puffing. wanna smoke my dick instead?

>taking advice from Sup Forums

this

Dont forget to tell her you share them on the Internet with the most sexual depraved people on the web

Just so I've got this straight...

You see a girl you like, so the first thing you decide to do is take a creepshot of her without her knowing and post it on a board full of lonely masturbating teens?

Yeah, you're off to a GREAT start, son.

Where is that?

true - i used to smoke myslelf but even then i would not try to impregnate a smoking woman. since she willingly puts shit in her body she is not likely to deny any dick.

Spoken like a man with way more time contemplating women in a room than interacting with them.

I dated a girl who was a smoker for awhile.

Have to say, kissing her was really a drag. Her fucking mouth tasted like a stale ashtray.

And her apartment REEKED. When I would come home, I'd still smell smoke on my clothes.

Jesus Cringelet Christ...

hi, can I trouble you for a light please. pretend lighter is still hot and jump as though she has burnt you... start from there

the point still stands. at the end of the day you should never truly invest your feelings and time into a smoker. fuck buddies or whatever works but that should be as far as you go.

unless youre a degenerate yourself, then waste away faggot.

Well... by now the OP has learned that this is the worst place to ask for advice on talking to other humans in person.

hey... do you smoke? did you know its bad for you?
im concorned for your health.
then ask her for her number

chicks dig being told obvious shit it makes them feel smart

Grab the cigarette, push it down deep into your forearm. Yell that the intensity of the burn doesn't come close to matching your intense attraction to her

Jesus fucking Christ you're euphoric.

pretend to be a zombie and then stumble up and grab the cig off of her

>Need a light?
Move conversation from there after growing a pair of balls.

This, bum a smoke and talk about bullshit. The weather, where you're from, what you did this summer. Start it off small and simple, then say you liked talking (if you did) and get her number. DO NOT fucking say smoking is bad for you, etc. If you don't smoke, don't bum one and then cough in front of her trying to seem like a smoker. That's just a turnoff

you sound mad.
grab another pack of smokes son.

>hi
>...uhhhh
>i took ur pictur
>...
>Sup Forums
>... ur pictrue on Sup Forums
>...
>can i foloww u home?

>Smoking reduces the efficacy of hormone based birth control. Wanna fuck?

Fucking hate cigarettes. Just find the terrible basement person terribly hilarious...

Cringe thread time I think.

>can I follow you home?

kek

then you have no idea what you're talking about then lol.
enjoy your day.

well... you got me on that one :)

>*tips fedora*
>monsieur
>m'lady

This would work.

I posted your picture on a japanese manga image board, pls fuk

Enjoy your theoretical because you won't see sunlight day in the basement. Don't forget to lint wand your fedora and use the sponge stick in the shower next month.

lol
you've made this guy really angry

Steal her smokes, then when she goes out there to smoke and she doesn't have any. Offer her her own smokes.

what the fuck

in some european countries about 50 % of women smoke. i know even doctors that smoke. anyway one shall never truly invest one's feelings into any person, smoker or not.

Basement Billy found a life mate.

Don't do this.

> I started smoking in hs bcuz all the koolaid kidz were doing it and now I need validation from strangers so that I don't have to face the reality that I smell bad, look worse and I have the willpower of a fat kid in a chocolate factory.
> not cringe
You know what you gotta do faggot. Pick.

If you are sneaking pictures it's too late.

Instead of creep shots you should have just talked to her.

Where is that by the way? Looks almost like a street I know.

That u have the worst taste ever or got something lose in the head to think that grumpy strikes as cute

>how do i get the girl I've been taking creepshots of to like me?

To be truly Sup Forums it should be:
>how do i TRICK the girl I've been taking creepshots of to like me?

Why not? It seems like reasonable advice

No. Not any more. Not since the pussy fedora and furry people invaded.

>What should I say???
Only dirty whores smoke cigarettes!

Trying to "trick" a girl into liking them is basically the exact question a socially-stunted fedora-wearing autist would ask.

Thats how i met my wife

No they consider themselves as sincere gentlemen. They actually want it real.

lmao you beta ass nigga talk a picture of her

go up to her and say "you know what they say? if she smokes she pokes."

hand her an anti smoking pamphlet and a pack of Nicorete and tell her that the only thing you want her to suck on is your cock.

"Please stop smoking here, the odor is bothering people"

This guys channel is awesome

Your autism is showign

She look like Amy Schumer. That can't be good...

I'd like to kick that dumb cunt in the face.

Definately follow her home, purchase chloriform and rape her early in the am nigger