Wife is out of town and shave her pussy for me

Wife is out of town and shave her pussy for me

Guarantee it wasn't for you, mate.

Her tits

seconding this

We are chatting now as she's taking them mate . That's what the guy was a little dick would say

I am in control of the phone and I see everything text and called to and from her phone. No trust issues there we have a great sex life but thank you for the concern little boys

Is she part sarlacc?

That's not at all what a vagina is meant to look like.

She's horny

No trust issues?, but you control her phone?, oxy moron.

What is this language?

I'm 99.999% sure that she was doing it for somebody else.

>I am in control of the phone and I see everything text and called to and from her phone.

>No trust issues there

You trust her, and that's why you monitor her phone?

Has full control of phone , reads all texts and call logs. Says there are no trust issues.. Pfft

I don't control her phone I just see the bill. There's 100% trust between us I know that's rare but you guys can think what you want I'm just trying to share to be nice

I second this good sir.

if he posts his wife's pussy on here for all to see, he's probably used to being cucked by now

keep telling yourself that.

Don't listen to the other faggots OP. Your wife is hot, I would fuck the shit out of her if you let me. She has a really nice pussy. Please share more.

Lol

Hang on so you trust her despite keeping tabs on her phone while you dump nude photos of Monica on the Web. Someone shouldn't be trusted and I don't think it's her.

Yeah you can tell the guys that are in bad relationships LOL

First you say you see all her texts.

Then you backtrack, and say you just see the bill.

Explain yourself, dude.

Are they the ones not putting there birds nudes up on the net?

I don't keep tabs on her phone dumb shit but who doesn't look at their bill before they pay it

No dumbass I see the text and the phone calls going in and out of the phone lines. Businessman I pay attention to where my money is going. Obviously you haven't had a good relationship in your life I feel sorry for you bro. Try getting a job other than McDonald's and making some real money you might actually find a good woman

Seems like she shouldn't trust you faggot

Phone bill doesn't show her chat apps. She's fucking everyone she can.

I put it to you to text her a screen cap of this thread or link and we will see how great your relationship is.

I really can't tell if this is bait or not.

Dubs, preach!

She gets off on showing off dumb shit. We have an amazing relationship if she were to cheat on me that's her loss. But everything is good and we are happy.

Fucking this!

Showing off to you or others?

>She gets off on showing off dumb shit
Yeah my ex did as well. That's why she was fucking another dude for months kek

Where is she staying?

>inb4 "With a friend"

Ha

All I got

This. You check her Facebook messenger, Snapchat, Kik, instagram, WhatsApp, hangouts, etc?

Kek

Not true. You got that and dubs.

Bc she totally couldn't be talking to someone on an app like kik or snapchat

Epic

She probably just used facebook to chat fit lads up mate..

> Out of town
> You're the only one to ever make me cum
> "I used to cum with loads of guys and still am, but I gotta keep you on the hook somehow"

She didn't shave her puss for you.

She's horny cos she just fucked someone else before she messaged you.

You checking her bill does NOT allow you to see her chat apps.

Guarantee you'll check her phone when you get back like a little bitch, and you'll find nothing because she'll have deleted it all. Only way to be sure is to take a backup and check for deleted items that are still recoverable.

AWALT - EVERY woman will cheat on her husband the first chance she gets, the only reason she wouldn't cheat is if she didn't have a chance. And women have chances nearly every day. Let her out of your sight and you're fucked.

Well you did share here nudes to the whole world . I guess she won't trust you if she found out

What the actual fuck is that. Have you ever questioned it ??

when u go down on that it must be like kissing zoidberg

> op just realized how blind he is
> op is kill

well, there isnt any trust issue now, i am sure.
maybe when he was considering monitoring her phone.
not bad, OP.
keep her in check

/thread

Please stop OP.