pic rel

where did you get that karambit i want one

Go it at a military surplus in Texas

got*

Also have this

sharp as a bitch. cut my ring finger on it yesterday

do you play csgo by any chance?

ITT:
OP posts overepriced low quality flea market knives he bought.

pretty obvious that he does

Gut knife.

I have a butter knife

Have fun when the pin holding the blade into the handle snaps

this ones pretty exotic i picked it up in Malaysia they call it 'spon' or something like that

this happened to me. I used to use it for camping but it broke.

I lost my camping gear only thing I have now is a knife hidden into a carabiner.
pretty good as a street knife it cam double up and a knuckle duster if needed

So much cringe today.

im malaysian and i dont know what the fuck you're talking about, dafaq is a spon

Fucking weeb

Skinning knife...a cheap ass one too

That perticular gut knife is the cabela's Alaskan guide gut hook knife, made by buck knives USA. Actually very good quality, in comparison to a lot out there. Ridiculously strong alloy, and nice African rosewood handle. Not a cheapy.

These are the knives they sell at those cheap chinese shit stores in the mall.

Spoiler: I used to work there, these things are literal shit

Mine has goats on it.

Is it really one of Buck's good knives? I've had people show me this "amazing" Buck knife that cost 70-something dollars and it turns out to have been made of 420 shit steel... But I know they do make some great ones.

atleast there's one decent knife in this thread..

>>thisthread

>muh CSGO knives

what did you pay for these?
5 dollars for the first 2 and you got the last piece of shit for free?

never mind, I see s30v on the blade... carry on

>buying mememememememememem csgo knives

ok

I agree, some of their knives are shit. I find the Alaskan guide series that they did for cabela's is of pretty good quality. I personally used this knife for an entire hunting season, dressing 2 deer, as well as gutting a countless number of fish, and it was still sharp enough to shave with.

>exotic
>production

mtech sucks too. go to a custom knife maker with good steel and materials then u can say exotic.

This one has lasted me 8 years but unfortunately it hasn't got goats on it.

>exotic knifes
are your 12 ? thats just some cheap shitty karambit.

No, because I'm not an edgy faggot.

Jew hater

>custom knife maker
>custom knife
>custom

Rofls knivs

My buck knife is in my truck but here's something I bought 7 years ago. Regret it to this day

Who the fuck spends shit tons of money on a sharp piece of steel

Buy guns fag hots

>trump 2016

Guns are illegal here, yet still thinking about getting one

That's the spirit

knives are not toys

My modest collection

nice buttplug

prolly all its been used for

do you even know how to gut a fish?

Very proficiently, yes.

Although this knife is really meant for larger game, like deer, which I have also dressed with this knife.

Who the fuck doesn't know how to gut a fish?

That "gut knife" is the most aids dollar store piece of shit ive ever seen and if you actually tried using it for skinning an animal you're fucking stupid.

I've never gone fishing :(

Mtech? Really? That's your "exotic" knife? You couldn't spring for a better quality brand? Get your shit together OP, you faggot.

That's pretty sad.

I feel for you, friend.

Got this when i used to play csgo. Its actually good quality but its almost completly blunt so its just nice as a decorative item.

What you need to understand is that Buck's 420HC is properly heat treated. A lot of people (myself included) thoroughly enjoy this steel from Buck. The Buck 110 uses 420HC and is one hell of a knife that I trust to have for the rest of my life. My father's lasted his life, my brothers and I still have our first ones as well.

I digress. Buck isn't all great, but when they do something right you bet it's their best.

Your weapon is clumsy and loud, mine is precise and silent

>exotic
shows a fucking mtech

Faggot

Karambit Fade - Tigertooth
Hunting Eagle knife

This one's pretty nice.

What are buttplug knives actually used for

How's the handle? The griptillian seems like a great knife but the handle always looks like cheap plastic to me

It's a push dagger. Self defense mostly. I carried it before I got my cc permit

bought it, of course, because someone on Sup Forums said they had one

yes, it is a novelty....but a fun one

I carry the same one now aswell, after I lost my good kershaw, handle doesn't feel to cheap, pretty comfy and doesnt slip. use it many times every day at work and the blade is in good shape with little maintenance

My sexxxiness. Love awesome blades ^_^

That looks fucking useless.

probably my most interesting

>cheap chinese mall novelty store knife
lel

ya, but it looks cool.

summer pls go

Interesting but tacky

I truely wonder why

It's actually really durable and grippy. Some people complain about the "hollow" sound that the handle generates, though.

Not exotic, but a damn useful EDC

I've always wanted to get a Leek, but I've heard that the tip is really fragile. What say you?

M9 master race

ITT: Shit tier knives that will break if you try to use it

How is the wharncliffe minimalist? I've always kinda wanted it, but I was kinda torn between the minimalist wharn and the SPEW...

>Pic is my custom scramasax.

not that guy, but yeah, I don't put much faith in it

My knife is so sharp it cuts through butter like it's hot butter

Sorta fragile, yeah, but if you use it as a knife and not as a play thing, sticking it into trees and walls and dirt and such, you won't have a problem...

I have a Leek in the same finish. Great little pocket knife!

Pic is my scramasax in its sheath.

Nice Kershaw, bud

The blade in general is on the thinner side and the taper to point is definitely delicate (but sexy as hell). It's plenty strong and rigid for use as a knife (you know, what it actually IS), but I would never try to pry anything with it. I bought it for EDC and really didn't want to feel its weight while clipped to my pocket so it's perfect for my use.

These captchas are getting out of hand....

My wife has all the exotics (Gil Hibben mostly)
Mine are all boring.
I do have a Damascus 1 of 300 Fairbairn in an oak case somewhere.

Nah sry. I like girls

Use legacy captcha

It's great, feels really good in the hand

You too. I have Kershaw Blur at home (like this pic) with that modified tanto blade (though with serrations). Nice blade...

>not using legacy captcha

My whole collection

newish fag here, how do you use legacy captcha?

Literal cringe. The cancer filter isn't helping any

No, but I like the styles of the knives and the game made me want to get them.

My karambit, look them up the are great self defense knives if you get a quality one

what's the one above the Tenacious? Used to have one but lost it