NATO Members:

How does it feel to be a puppet to the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

om.nl/onderwerpen/mh17-vliegramp/presentaties/presentation-joint/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty good. Much better than being puppet to Russia was.

Bad.

I dont feel anything

>North Atlantic
>Hungary
Unacceptable.

don't know how to answer to you yet, expecting a american to tell me what to do.

I'd rather suck nato dick than bend my ass to russians. Neutrality is a meme and does not work here anymore

Keep telling yourself that. You are one of the highest puppet-tiers in NATO

You misspelled safe*

Worked fine for us. Free sea protection at the cost of...?

you have to spend money on military!!!

>Putin is by far cooler than any western leader
>Doesn't support saudiarabia
Why not?

>How does it feel to not blow all your tax dollars, on defence

Bretty Good actually

I'm a German puppet, Sven
>inb4 Germany is an american puppet

>boland wants to leave NATO and get invaded by Russia

>there are people who unironically consider these to be valid arguments and have voting right
such is burden of a civilized country. Still worth it though.

Russia also supports Iran.

>>Putin is by far cooler than any western leader

S L A V I C U N I T Y
L
A
V
I
C

U
N
I
T
Y

The first one was true, but not serious. Saudiarabia however, Fuck that country

>Putin
>cool
>he fell for the propaganda
oh doG

Is sucks being in charge.
>If we say fuck you guys take care of yourselves, we get fucked.
>If we stay we get blamed for everything.
>And all the while politicians give it more and more power so when their term end they can stay in power and we eventually end up in a dictatorship.
Is the master just as much a slave, for when he holds the leash he is also tied to another mans will.

We are leaving in 2017.

>One is fiercly against and the other is fiercly for the Assad regime
H O W ?
O
W
?

I wish the non-presence of Spain in NATO...

As someone who is in the US military and trained in Europe specifically Poland with a large joint force of Anglos, Germans, French, Ukrainians and etc recently.

Slavs tend to be better and I honestly think train for a fight because they genuinely want to be prepared if shit goes south.

For Western Europe they genuinely want us to do all the lifting but then pretend they are better at the jobs we do for them. In all honesty I fucking hate all the western nations in NATO. But Poles, Czech and other central and eastern ones are good in my book. Except Estonia fuck Estonia you can all die in a fire.

Also, none of you (western half of Europe)would stand a chance without the US. Your Soldiers are complacent, cocky, unskilled and think because your ancestors did cool shit it's just in your blood and you don't have to train as hard or prepare. When in reality you just sit on your asses as we do all the real work and you shit talk us.

Again thanks to the Poles and Czech for being really cool dudes through the whole thing.

why are we in the center?

>puppet

Lol, France told us to fuck off in the 60s and we don't have bases there anymore. That doesn't exactly scream "puppet" to me. Puppet would be like Hungary under the Warsaw Pact, which tried to tell the Soviet Union to fuck off and the Red Army invaded their capital and started murdering civilians.

It's just alphabetical order, there isn't any special reason for it.

>Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy

this
we may influence NATO nations, but if they leave it's not like we're going to invade them and force them to re-join

You Eurofags are the most ungrateful shitheads in the world.

Go fuck yourselves,you can defend yourself from Russia.

I mean that sincerely,you Eurofags always bitch and whine about how America is ruining Europe while we provide with you with almost endless military protection.

I hope Trump makes us leave NATO,you Eurofags can defend yourselves.

Feels safe

> how can you have good relations despite having different opinions?
That's why West can only work as a meta-dictatorship of semi-democracies and Russia can have worktable relationships with very different countries

>Russia can have worktable relationships with very different countries
If by that you mean Russia can have workable relationships with other strongman authoritarian regimes.

>How does it feel to be a puppet to the US?
Paying half-price for guaranteed protection from the US government's bloated military budget seems like a good deal to me

Nato included, yeah
It only feel to pieces when NATO decided it should.

>only Middle Eastern country based enough to oppose Israel and not slurp Americum

pretty good ally tbqh

Turkey's pretty much given up trying to depose Assad. At this point they just want to end the Rojava meme.

t. Sven Slavrapebabycuckovich

Turkey was always the odd one out.

>usa spends tax dollars on defending us from """bad commies hur dur""" so we don't have to.

I think USA is actually our puppet

That isn't a real threat though

The downside of having no hard power leverage means others shrug when they step on your toes.

Good relations is an overstatement and they always preferred NATO allies over Russia

Very comfy, thanks US.

Better to live in the countries sending the bombs, than the ones receiving them.

are you a romanian or something? fucking czechia and turkey and poland is there too

No, you are the ungrateful ones.
We send troops to afghanistan for 10+ years just because of 9/11 and you act like we never did anything for you.

REST OF NATO: PAY DENBTS

Bretty gud, thanks to the presence of US bases the Vatican-S. Marino alliance won't invade us :)

comfy

pretty good

Thank you for your help after 9/11, Norway.

It reminds me again that Charles de Gaulle is dead and forever

No shit. Whenever we tried to get close to USSR or Russia later they organized military coups and succeded in most of them. It is different now though.

>Pro usa forces destroyed airplane

It's funny to tease Amerifats by leaving them out while negotiating the future of Syria with Russia. We the big boys now and US can go fuck himself. They did simply nothing but support the commie terrorists while we were raping both commie terrorists and raghead terrorists but now the fruits of it are coming as we will soon establish the Turkmen State of North Syria.

We got bombed because of your shitty need to control Iraq.

We got bombed because of Islam... France and Germany didn't fight and you can see how many muslims matter about that.

At least Turkey and Poland border the ocean.

>France and Germany didn't fight

They did. Not in Iraq but other parts of middle east.

This.

feels great :^)

>you can defend yourself from Russia.

your job

You can tell that to the Dutch in the JIT, who disagree.
om.nl/onderwerpen/mh17-vliegramp/presentaties/presentation-joint/

In regards to Finland specifically, the only thing you're getting from us will be blankets and hashtags.

FUCK YOU SARKOZY REEEE

Is it true that he is a crypto jew?

You're just having fun all over this board today, aren't you, Muhammad?

yes, and an hungarian one to top it off

Yes and a crypto gypsy

That would suck. All we need is each other, brother.

This tbqh
Fuck Germany and the Dutch
There economy can easily handle 2% military expenses

These.

Tru

Well someone needs to protect Estonia.

Please do asap

Feels pretty good, definitely better than being a Russian puppet.

NATO is a pretty cool guy

I want my warsaw pact back

>my
Were you even alive for any of the Soviet era?

so we get to choose either the right or left side