Phil mickelsons -17 under score at the open would have won 140 of the previous 144 Open championships

>Phil mickelsons -17 under score at the open would have won 140 of the previous 144 Open championships.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_XvQj-pqJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can we all agree Jason Day is the most overrated meme golfer of the year?

>be world number one
>favorite to win every major
>do absolutely nothing in every major so far

i think the more important question is does anyone except amerilards care about golf?

Phil has done more in every major so far than Jason day

shut up ye clown ye

you shut yer noise you slithering reptile before i put ye in the ground

Who?

>tournament winner is Swedish
>tournament takes place in Scotland

Hmm I wonder

Can we agree Stenson just played the most beautiful golf the open has seen?

I HATE SWEDES

>some comparing it to Dual in the Sun
What do we call this?

If you're not first, you're last.

The numbers say so.

Pickle shots 65, two shots clear of anyone in the field... except Stens who wins by three.

Inconceivably beautiful.

Aside from a few mid-range putts he missed, his game was flawless. Not one mishit from the tee.

>-20

Fucking insane

Great tournament today. Both players played insane. Where was the rest of the field even? Happy for Stenson, thought Phil would win at the beginning.

>two shots

you mean 11 shots?

I mean a 65 in the final round of the Open by a fat-titted dad body wasn't enough to win. Ridiculous.

None of the meme golfers came close.

Stenson's performance was inspirational to watch. The pressure did not touch him. Perfectly concentrated to the point where nothing could fuck with his head.

Phil is a phenom talent and one of the greatest golfers of all time. The meme golfers don't compare and they never will

those were two of the most gorgeous games of golf I've ever watched given the situation

best major for ages

Reminder that it's fucking rigged

youtube.com/watch?v=S_XvQj-pqJ4