Why is every trump supporter so damn ignorant?

why is every trump supporter so damn ignorant?
do they really think the american people will vote for someone who says that mexicans dont deserve to live?

Interior of a dark bedroom, bed perfectly made, big red phone with no dial is ringing. And ringing. And ringing. Camera zooms out slowly, the bedroom is empty, there is no one to answer the phone.

Cut to exterior of the White House, possibly with "TRUMP" emblazoned on it in tacky gold letters, phone continues to ring.

Voice over: "During *his* convention Donald Trump got bored and left. If he won't be there for his Party he won't be there for America"

for every loudmouth ignorant inbred who comes out to vote for trump there will be a black, a muslim a woman and 2 mexicans who come out for hillary.

he is such a poisonous snake weaseling its way into our everyday lives on the backs of idiots like geez

not an american but id vote for trump just out of curiosity of what he would do

hilary 2016 she is the candidate for the people
she always trys to include everyone!

yeah but dont forget then we would have a racist on the nuclear button

why are you generalizing about a large group of diverse people that you think you are better than

Don't forget, we would have a lying sociopath who likes Vladmir Putin on the nuclear button.

how can californians be so progressive and vote for hillary over bernie?

>calls Trump supporters ignorant.
>he never said that

If Trump is so bad, why can't liberals attach him for things hes actually done, or said? Why do they need to make shit up?

Shit bait

mexicans rejoice the latest pole shows that trump is behind

That was.. surprising.

Also remember Cali likes its governors to be Rs. So its a weird dichotomy.

Hey Libtards,
My name is Mike, and I hate every single one if you. All if you are commie, nu-male, cucks who spend every second of their day jerking it to Hillary. You are everything wrong with America. Honestly have you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess you can fuck your gf after she's done taking Jamal's dick, but that's a whole new level of beta. That's even worse than being a fag. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm a famous rapper, and I'm fucking loaded. What do you do, other than "protest about black people getting shot"? I also have shit tons of drugs that I do all the time, and I fuck banging hot bitches (This girl just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Trump 2016.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

he said mexican immigrants are rapists.

he said muslims should be banned from the country.

does that count?

>bankruptcies never never happened
>never made racist accusations against a judge
>didn't make racist comments about 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants
>never made misogynist comments

Yeah, he never did any of those things,

Nope.

Not ever!

(hardly ever)

Sounds like california likes so parade around as a true progressive of the common people but when it comes to brass tacks takes a back seat to big money.

Because they are gullible?

> California
> Progressive
Remember Prop 8 before DOMA got removed?

California wanted to immediately take back the gay marriage thing they made legal at that time and it fucking passed.

You know what state legalise gay marriage and didn't immediately remove it? Iowa. Fucking Iowa.

Iowa is more progressive than California

Fuck off, John

Not murrican but look at Europe
And look at Actual mexico
Also statistics.
I bet you also believe in black lives matter?

Shitty b8

>not liking putin
What are you? a commie?

He says illegal immigrants are rapists. And they are. I don't know why you cucks support ILLEGAL immigrantion.

He wants to put a temporary ban on immigrants from the unstable middle east muslim countries that commonly have terrorists in them. It's pretty obvious you should not accept people from countries that are waging war against you.

No, black lives don't matter, no lives matter at all. Now can we shut the fuck up about it?

*tips fedora*

But, what political position has Trump ever held in his life? Someone with experience should be president, that's why there is an age minimum of 35.

>california
I bet all the elderly people lined up at the poles and voted as soon as they opened and cast their ballot Hillary. They went to denny's and had their senior scramble and called it a day.

Meanwhile the Bernie youth group probably got up and smoked doobie. Walked down the street past a ballot box to catch a slacktamon. Went to tacobell and crashed at home. Woke up the next day to see their crusader had lost and started shit posting immediately in their echo chamber.

All Mexicans are illegals and can't vote

i don't want democrats in office anymore.
we either need less immigrants or more jobs and Hillary is going to crush jobs with her plans.
also this healthcare plan fiasco has been a nightmare for me and put me through unnecessary stress.

when i think of democrats i just want to throw up in my mouth now.

you can always illegally vote. If you're not caught it's a valid vote.

they already hit their lifetime quota of voting when Obama was up for election

They don't though.

yeah, it's like he just generalizes about a group of people and acts superior to them. I hate people like that which is why I hate every trump supporter for being dump pieces of shit.

Mexicans dont deserve to live - things that trump never said. Nice try faggot.

>implying none of the presidents since WW2 were racist

>Critisism of Trump

Blaahhhhhhhh liberals

kek smoke doobie... kek

there are a lot of well read intelligent and smart people who are racist
also, it's NOT just one man's choice to release the nukes, what are you, 12?

>him for things hes actually done, or said?

>a consistent liar
>shady business dealer
>aggressive business dealer
>completely changed his political beliefs for a chance at increasing his business exposure
>sexual assault

How about them?

I wonder how much this mouth breather gets paid to shill this hard.

Hilary and bernie must be losing jew gold out the ass with the army of idiots they pay minimum wage for.

A vote for trump is a kick in the head(Wallet) for the jews.

You think they're still hiring? I could use some extra income.

Wait wait wait.

Are we talking about Hillary or Trump here.

I cant tell from that list.

I know, that's the most hilarious thing about it.

>murrica

At this point, both

did i date myself? Don't you doobie doobie do? :)

Well he listed "sexual assault" so im gonna have to say trump because thats something a woman can never be convicted of.

Granted she fought tooth and nail to cover up her husbands assaults and rapes.