bbc.com/news/world-europe-36870874

Other urls found in this thread:

massshootingtracker.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=P_qJuGX2j2E
youtube.com/watch?v=OrlzBj2lIJg
cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adding 30 to your bet

Seeing as Germany doesn't usually have guns I'll add 100 to that.

#refugeeswelcome

Those dumb asses didn't even find him yet

That would be an act of racism.

Looking at how theres a video of a the possible culprit talking about "fucking turks", about how he was born in germany and was in a psychatric institution at some point it might actually not be a sandnigger for once

Hence why Im betting its a sand nigger.

Or someone who practices the religion of peace.

It could very well be a German citizen who got cucked so hard by Angela Merkel they turned into a sand nigger.

>implying the majority of the terrorist attacks in europe have not been carried about by second generation muslims

Deportation of muslims when?

Im not saying its likely, but idk if a sandnigger would call himself german and talk about fucking turks, although I guess they all hate each other down there as well

we should blow all of those allah loving dune coons sky high! I mean at this rate if we don't do that they're gonna do that to EVERYBODY else!

Ofc its fucking sandniggers, what else.

>Public hangings of muslims when?
Fixed.

Clearly tolerance isn't working. Scorched Earth strategy is a fucking go.

>eagles of death metal concert
2nd generation
>nice
French Citizen
The majority are carried out by 2nd gen guys, but the one thing theh have in common is islam. Arabs arent the problem, muslims are.

Another shooting in Europe? Time to bury head in sand and start bashing Americans.

Everything is good

>gee achmed our country sure dose suck dosent it?
>we should fell to a place that is more free like Germany!
>HOLY SHIT ACHMED THEY LET WIMMINS DRIVE AND BE FREE HERE!!!
>This can not be allowed to stand!
>we should try our best to make this peaceful and free country like the one we left by bringing our religion of peace to everyone.
>ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

at least we know who is accountible. pic related.

america fuck yeah!!!! blow up everything!!!!

>implying the world wouldnt be better if the mid east was glassed

I bet over 9000 it's a sandnigger

It's too late for that... The disease has already spread.

people in the middle east aren't the ones doing these attacks the people who live there are

This is what grinds my fucking gears.
>leaves broken trash country for greener pastures
>arrives at greener pastures, get everything handed to you by tax payers
>"This country doesn't fit my beliefs, that ruined my last country"
>"better change it!"
Everyone caught sending as much as sending a text to someone suspected of terror or extremism should be fucking burned alive.

this meme wouldn't even be funny for ameritards

massshootingtracker.org/

Nuke the cradle of hate. Destroy the beliefs of those who hold cradle in esteem.
It's a cancer, and it's spreading. Turn it into a hole in the fucking ground and hunt down what's left.

And what is the common theme?

been bombing them for decades not really made a difference has it. because people who get bombed every week dont really give a fuck bout dieing

That people are shot?
With legally purchased guns?

1. No nukes have been dropped. And not on places that matter. #bombthecube
2. You backtracked. You said it wasn't them who was doing the terror in EU. Get your argument straight.

It's not a muslim attack you faggot
It's just an asshole like there are many of them

The people are shot yes. Legally purchased guns, not all the time. Look a little closer.

What the hell does it matter if the guns are legal or not, when you can casually stroll down to wall-mart and pick up a 12-gauge. Blast someones head off and be back before your hotpocket is done.

1.no nukes dropped because that's retarded.
2. there not the ones doing anything in the EU. so why would bombing else where deter them from attacking? surely would spur them on?

Remember, they're a lone troubled gun man and it has nothing to do with their ideology

>this is what Eurofags believe

How's Munich?

I don't know about you. But I might question my faith if my family and church was reduced to hot plasma.
Clearly whatever is going on now isn't working.
Anthrax would be acceptable too, if you want to be less blunt about it.

That isnt how weapons are purchased in the states, and how can you say it doesnt matter? It does matter alot. Legally purchased weapons are rarely used in criminal activity. Also if you look at the mass shooting ticker, it actually shows the majority, if you read the articles, are caused by gang members, or are caused over drugs. And a mass shooting is 3 people involved, talk about trying to shore up your numbers.

Why do libtards refuse to address the real issue here. The issue is not strolling down to walmart and buying a gun. The issue is killing someone.

If you kill someone with a gun they are just as dead as if you had killed them with a baseball bat, hammer or any number of other items that are used in FAR more murders then guns are.

And most of them are muslim

you know what i like more, if there is temporary terror by foreigners in europe but it will always be mass shooting in the usa by its own people

And where do all the illegal guns come from?
Where I live, I couldn't acquire a gun if I had a million dollars. Because no legal guns = no illegal guns.
I know it's hard for Americans to believe. But I have never seen a pistol, nor has anyone I know.

there is an older Germany than the current generation of cuckolds.

It's time to wake up and fight for your country boys, for what it was and against what it is becoming.

>a German Eyewitness just told the media that it's actually a Neo Nazi attack

>no legal guns = no illegal guns.

If your logic was right then the Munich shooting wouldn't have even happened.

1/?

where the fuck are you from pal?

In UK you can get a gun for £200-300

youtube.com/watch?v=P_qJuGX2j2E

San nigger confirmed. First video out. So much drama.

True. Legal guns do become illegal guns, but is it really the guns fault? I know it is hard for a non american to understand, but we have the right to own these weapons. So this makes it hard to regular them.

We should be as blunt as we can about it.

They are rapidly breeding and spreading their hate like wildfire. In another 2 or 3 generations it will be too late to do anything and we will have to bow to our new islamic overlords.

Let the purgation begin!

Take it up to $150 and we may have a deal

hahaha one person gets shot...you geriatrics are worse then a nursing home full of decrepit oldies

Be honest are you retarded user?

>Germany doesn't have guns

Check out the police response, dipshit

Those guns don't come from shady deals done in alleys.
They're imported for a very specific purpose.
I admit that no, it doesn't completely stop guns. But even big gangs like Hells Angels have a hard fucking time getting their hands on a gun. You'll never get a rifle without getting it from outside the country.

You'll never ever hear of someone being robbed with an actual gun here. Only ever knives or shit.

Guns are full on banned in mexico so by your logic there is very very little chance of getting shot if you live there correct?

Say where you live.

Having been both shot and stabbed (army fag) i can safely say that if i had to choose between the 2 i would MUCH rather be shot.

This guy says it was nazis.

This guys says it was sand niggers.

Maybe nazi sand niggers?

Scandinavian country.

And Mexico is on the border of?
And their government isn't corrupt and it's not a 3rd world country?

Did you just fucking compare the US to Mexico?

But I would still much rather take my chances against a dude with a knife than a dude with a fucking gun.
You can't click a knife and watch someone die across the street.

Man. Only an American would look the entire civilized world in the eyes and say "We're doing it right. Guns aren't the problem".
I bet you believe it too.

story?

This nigga dont even know aobut Russian special forces knives.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrlzBj2lIJg

You live in a place with that low of a population and you think you can use it as an example of how well gun bans work? Of course nothing happens there, no one gives a fuck about your middle of no where area.

2/?

He lives in a small country that isnt as diverse as america, and he thinks he can solve all our problems like some great white hope. Oh thank you white man, thank you for telling me guns need to go away.

>be in army
>11b
>go to sandbox

Neither were very life threatening. Recovered just fine.

I don't even know where to start with that mess.
It's not just Scandinavia retard. It's the entire civilized world.
All of EU. Australia. Japan. Fucking name the country. They're all doing better than you by several orders of magnitude.

No we are not doing it right. We have too many laws in place that hurt only law abiding citizens.

Explain these magnitudes

>All of EU
Yes, that's why several European countries have had several mass shootings, coincidentally most of them having gun bans.
>Australia
Australia has a shitload of issues unrelated to guns.
>Japan
You don't understand how Japan works. Japan is doing well because it doesn't let anyone in. It only allowed 30 refugees in and unsurprisingly those 30 refugees alone have been causing them issues.

You can't talk about how the world works when you know shit and live in a place that's exposed to nothing because no one fucking lives there.

Knives, bats and ropes can all be improvised and are less effective than guns in every way.
Putting a device that is designed specifically to kill efficiently, in the hands of every citizen is a bad idea.
You can't kill an entire school with a knife. At best you can stab an ex girlfriend before people have run off or tackled you.

There are Muslim terrorist attacks every day. There are also western terrorist attacks every day. Only difference this time, it that it's happening in Europe, and not somewhere in the rest of the world, which we disregard.

Even if you succeeded people will find another reason to kill each other. People just like killing each other

>$50 says its a sand nigger.
>$100.000.000.000.000 says it's a sand nigger.

My rights trump your feelings bitch. At least for the time being.

Might change when shillery gets put into office and turns the court full libtard agenda pushing lefties by stacking it with justices that will vote how their masters tell them too.

> several mass shootings
I haven't heard of all these mass shootings.
Source these shootings. At least 1200 of them like the US.
>issues unrelated to guns
How interesting to the topic at hand. Also how they banned guns and completely stopped all mass shootings.
>u st00pid euro dont understand japan
How interesting to the topic at hand.

All in all. Every. Single. Civilized. Country. Is. Doing. Better. Than. You.
Deal with it murrifat. Your country is shit and is doomed.

Yeah but i would rather not live under islamic law if i can help it.

Weould be nice to have a proper war instead of fighting sand niggers that use wimmins and chilluns as shields.

>doomed
How so? We arent slaves to our government like all these civilized countries.

>muh rights
What an excellent rebuttal sir.
Name 1 time in the history of EVER that someone killed more than 5 people with a knife.
You can't. Because knives can't do that. Only guns can do that.

And your inferiority complex is no excuse for prancing around with a gun.

So you are fine with mass shootings as long as they aren't done by sandniggers right

Rednecks, jews and niggers will slowly but surely tear apart the US.
Unless the government goes full H.A.L 9000 and herds their flock into line.

How you try to say no shootings happen in Europe in a thread about a shooting in Munich a year after the Paris attacks is laughable.

>Also how they banned guns and completely stopped all mass shootings.

Interesting you think its a good thing to disarm the citizens to stop a statically relevant numbers of deaths.

While at the same time watch as almost every other form of violent crime skyrockets.

well 50 more people were murdered, 100 more homes were robed, 50 more muggings, 200 more women were raped and another 300 people were arrested. By golly it was worth it because Mr. annon dident shoot and kill the guy who raped his wife and stabed him to death!

£50 says sandnigger has passport on him

So no real answer, gotcha

>Name 1 time in the history of EVER that someone killed more than 5 people with a knife.

Battle of hastings.

China knife attack
cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/

If someone starts to shoot up the place i am currently located at the time it would be nice to be able to shoot back.

>cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/

>10 men
>29 dead
>2.9 kills each

Still not more than 5 each.

Where do you live

>Scandinavian cuck ignores the post that disproves him

>thinking the numbers break evenly like this
Anything to keep your narrative going right?

Standard for "mass shooting"

>3 wounded or killed

Standard for knife attack

>5 people dead
>killed by a single person with knife
>if several attackers then they must each kill 5.

Sorry, but actually was a nazi, not a muslim. Seems like not only muslims are crazy murders :/

Blacks are the real problem, not guns.