Ask a Kuwaiti anything

Ask a Kuwaiti anything

why?

Go fuck yourself, muslimfaggot.

See you in a year when we bomb the shit out of you.

Do you like my cock?

Scared of ISIS?

why are there bags sitting on the only rug?

does everyone in kuwait prefer beige over """""""color"""""""?

What is that game and how do you play it?

How do you keep your white dresses so clean?

Do you go every weekend into the dessert to live in tents and chill?

Because...

I'd love to fuck myself. Sadly, I don't have the material to do so.

>bomb the shit out of you
Hehehe, our radical, useful idiots will do that before you do

Our food, this is the aftermath .. pic related

I guess beige is a colour that fits the colour of sand? I don't know, man. Sandniggers are sometimes hard to understand. Sometimes it's a trend..

where are the women? Are you all faggots?

>has a perfectly good table
>puts groceries on the floor
why so mudslime?

i like how Saudis live, very comfy. i do not like food on the floor though, it triggers my OCD, like i don't want everyone's feet within 9 inches of my food.

who's the towelhead in the picture?

Wait. Why would you put groceries on the table?
Please don't tell me this is a thing.

Where the woman at?

lol that's not a table that's a board game

let me ask you something about your people and other countries in your area. It is always heard that arabs and other islamic groups are receiving a lot of hate. So: Who hates your people and why???

I think I can answer this for you. When muslimfags have people over at home, men and women go in to separate rooms.

Do you go commando under your clothes?

Is the food you guys eat the reason almost all arab people smell funky, like BO curry and axe body spray?

Pic related
It's called billiard, pronounced as "bell yard" but say it fast. Basically, just like Pool but:

4 players on each side
2 v 2 tag team
Basically the guy who is on the opposite of your side is your team mate
You see the white thing? Yeah, you put it between the lines
You see the black and brown? Yeah, they're like the coloured and stripes.
You see the red? That's like the 8 ball, except you don't lose the game when you put it in. So let's say you must score all brown circle (whatever) but you instead score the red thing accidentally, so now you must take one brown circle out of the hole you scored in.

I don't know, man. I ask myself that every time.

Yes, unfortunately, my dad just came back from Bosnia yesterday. So he wants to rest. So no Wafra for me today, it's just dewanyia

Women are in another room

Ignorance is a bliss

Well, it's understandable, I wouldn't eat anything the second it touches the floor, but due to religious prayers and what not, we basically pray 5 times 24/7. And before every prayer we wash our hands, face, feet, etc. Something islamic I'm sure it doesn't interest you.

My father's friend, funnily enough, he's a man of politics and he's pissed off about what happened in Germany today.

Ignorant people generalize. We live in a posh, quiet neighbourhood. We have a British neighbour and she still talks to her family in the UK. She once said to me that some of the people that she calls back home think that we still use camels to commute.

You mean get a boner once I see a wannabe fashionista in a hijab? Hell yes, they're sexy as fuck. Not a wife material though.

We're not indians and we're not teenage Egyptians. I personally use Nevia deodorant because I want to smell like a man, not a highschool teenager.

I like you, OP. Stay like this.

You seem well spoken where did you go to school. I assume English is a second language.

What sport are you into ? What food would recommend to a westerner ?

How did you feel when uncle Saddam came to Kuwait to say hello.

مرحبا يا أخي الكويتي. أنا سوري

Is this real?

what to do without alcohol???

>kuwaiting room

I'll see myself out

I'm a Cambridge University/IGCSE graduate. My accent is American, my spelling differs from American to English, but my grammar and punctuation is English. You're right it is my second language, Arabic is my first. Knowing two language blows. It's difficult to express yourself because sometimes you know the word in arabic but don't in English and vice versa.

Football (soccer) and Handball. Well, ever had goat or camel?

Butthurt. However, Mr. Bush shat on Iraq CSGO style.

هلا و غلا!

Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will never hurt me.

Why would you drink something that essentially gives you health problems?

I see what you did there! Hah! I guess you'll... kuwait me outside?

Lol I'll have to say, Kuwaiti board games are fun asf, Me and my ex's dad used to play it. Also Kuwait ppl are pretty laid back

>First middle eastern person that's not taling abt the fact that ppl with other beliefs should be stipped off their rights

Huh, your ex was a Kuwaiti? If so, care to tell me how you met, how the sex was and what's her name? I'd appreciate it if pic related.

what exactly is a kuwaiti

>Why would you drink something that essentially gives you health problems?
still
how you waste your time besides pool?

That place looks hella chill, is it frowned upon to smoke weed over there?

i mean pool = billiard from image above

if you're a man, why the fuck do you wear a dress? is the nigger in the room of higher or lower social status because he's a nigger? do you ever play soccer and treat his teeth as a goal?

>Why would you drink something that essentially gives you health problems?

idk I guess we're dumb

what are you guys watching?

Drifting, drag racing, girls, traveling, meeting your family, cruising. Life is what you make, user. I couldn't care less about alcohol, I've got other substitutes for that, juice, smoothie, water, etc. I'd appreciate on things I have right now.

Those who smoke weed fit this certain criteria:
-They're wannabe westerns
-They're usually Tumblr and Twitter faggots
-They don't welcome criticism
-If you question their manhood and ask "if you're a man, why don't you smoke in front of your family?" Their own retort is "MUH FREEDOM MUH BODY"

You can't really throw a bait this weak, user. I cannot see how something greater than comedy should be sought with your attempts. Try harder, just like how your mother tried shitting you out of her anus.

Pic related

>Met her at a Starbucks in Amsterdam
>Name: Jasmina
>Sex:She liked it rough and was into kinky stuff, dated for 4 months and her parents were hella cool with a Polish arab dude (I'm an atheist) This one time we were having dinner at her parents and she squeezed my balls so hard I turned pink XD, But she had some kinks. Some I did not enjoy. Just because anal and rimjobs aren't my cup of tea

Btw pic related

You fucked a girl with a mustache?

Kuwaiti sounds fucking awesome, is it a good vacation spot?

Try dubai or Qatar for tourism and alcohol.

Sadly,Kinda

Never liked alcohol, always tended to lean towards coke opium and sometimes ecstacy. How hard are those to get over there and how much do they cost?

Well, at least you got your dick inside a female.

Kuwait me up inside. Can't Kuwait up! saveeeee meeeee

I don't know, I've never hung around the bad crowd. My parents made sure, at least.

How do you get the goat to stand still when you're fuckig it?

Implying that I'm a goat fucker is like Sup Forums using the cliched insult "cuck." It's tired, uncreative and childish. Fuck off, summerfag. This is Sup Forums, you cum guzzling, fart sniffing, pillow humping, spandex wearing faggot, not your typical instant messaging chat room.

Thoughts on the jews/Israel?

Fucking roasted, The only weapons of mass destruction this sandnigger has are weapons of mass roaststruction

We put your mom's ass in fron of it :^).

its called Carrom you fag

great game

Well, user, it has been a pleasure replying to each and every one of you. I'll see you soon!

my gf is gonna move to kuwait to become a teacher at an international school. she's 26. will her life be ok?

do you ever get brown streaks in your white robes?

Have you ever asked someone to "Kuwait a minute?"

Do the Kuwaitis still like Americans?

I was stationed there for a year in 1997 and the Kuwaitis always treated us well.

We went boating in the Persian Gulf, saw a shark feeding frenzy on a school of tuna. I swam with a porpoise in the Gulf.

We were downtown when the King came back from Great Britain (medical treatments) and they slaughtered animals in the street to honor his return. They butchered those animals on the side of the road after he passed and handed out the meat to people.

I dont have anything but good memories about Kuwait, and the Kuwaiti people. They were still tying yellow ribbons in honor of the people kidnapped by the Iraqis when they retreated after the invasion. I heard some terrible stories about the Iraqi invasion.

I hope your family was unscathed from the Iraqi invasion user

100 000$ ? Do you need my paypal account ?

Funny story:

Kuwaitis love American women.

I met a school teacher when I was there and hit on her (of course) and she shot me down and then told me how she was constantly getting hit on, and was offered a LOT of money to come and live with one of the Kuwaiti royal family as a private "teacher" for their children. But it was implied she wouldn't just be teaching.

Your gf isnt coming home to you user.

How many goats are you allowed to marry?

i say gf but we broke up yesterday. would be happy if this happened though, she needs to live a little, she too prudish. not american though, british

Why the obvious homosexual undertones with that picture ?

Also what do you call this game in Kuwait ? Karom ?

>not op
because in Arab countries their is a lot of emphasis of men hanging out with men and doing things together. We have been conditioned to think this is gay in the western world because we are supposed to view our wives/women as the pinnacle of compatibility and so as we get older we shed male friends.
It's really fucking sad actually, and I could fucking type up an easy about it.

My respect goes to you and to your service, no amount of goat killing can repay your service for us.

This. And its more fun to hang around with guys, you can express yourself easily. Regardless, the arguments are more fun with men around than women because mostly women have emotional responses.

In Arab countries, men hang out together and its not gay. They dont fuck each other, they just enjoy being social with other men. the women do the same shit.

you see how the windows are closed and no one from outside can see what goes on inside?

Thats so everyone inside can feel comfortable and be themselves.

Also, before I forget to mention this, what's with the question, user? Were you about to die because of the sudden outburst of masculinity introduced to your life through a picture full of men doing nothing but hanging out?

You mean soon to be ex gf