My feet started tingling a couple of hours ago and it's freaking me out a bit. Should I be worried /b?

My feet started tingling a couple of hours ago and it's freaking me out a bit. Should I be worried /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fourchan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guard yourself

Nerve gas

You're about to get struck by lightning, run around in circles until they stop tingling.

Only if you're breathing manually

It helps if you stand up at least once a day.

Its called 'semenfeet'. Caused by overly masturbating and thereby clogging veins to the legs. Med student confirmed. Had this in class about 3 weeks ago

Have you been 'at rest' for a considerable amount of time? have your feet been elevated?

If standing still for a few minutes doesn;t make it better, you may have circulation problems/thrombosis. In which case you need to get checked

youve got cancer

If thats you in the picture then I think it is imperative that you show us your feet for further health inspection

'at rest'
What exactly dose that mean?

Hand foot and mouth disease has been going around here hardcore. It normally only affects children, but this strain is fucking everybody up.

if your fat its probably the diabetuss kickin in and thus your punishment for allowing your body to go for years is finally catching up on you.

is that thing around your waist a colostomy bag?

better than tinder, plenty of horny gorgeous sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fourchan.html

Stick car in neutral, motor running going nowhere

Seriously this. If overweight get your shit together before you lose your feet.

Both feet with the same intensity?
Can the tingling sensation be changed by movement of your feet?
First time somthing like this happened?
More/less physical activity then usual?

And weight/age/genetic dispositions/diseases would be helpful aswell

>manually
>means with hands
>cupping some air with your hands and pushing it inside your mouth.

Define overweight.. I'm like 80kg

Thats it, not wasting my time anymore

bye

How tall are you?

5'8

pls show feet

Can be caused by: Diabetes(type 2, by free radicals or crystallization), high blood preassure(damages small blood vessels thus oxygen depriving the sensitive nerves) or a folate/B12 deficiency.

In either case, eat a plant based diet rich in whole foods like legumes, dark leafy vegetables,whole grains, fruits, tubers, nuts and seeds. Reduce sodium, processed foods, refined oils and sugars to an absolute minimum. Try to exercise more(daily moderate excercise 30 min.) and eat 100-200 mcg B12 supplement daily on an empty stomach and 2000IU vitamin D2 or D3 on a full stomach.

Do this and you will reverse Type 2 diabetes, lose weight, drastically lower your blood preassure and take care of your nutritional deficiencies. Could be a blood clot too, if pain starts, call your doctor. Follow my advice anyway since it will protect you from another.

better than tinder, plenty of horny young sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fourchan.html

Ok, seriously I can help. Post a pic of your tits, ill examine it and let you know what is up

>Reduce sodium, processed foods, refined oils and sugars to an absolute minimum.

Fuck all that, except the sodium part. Just eat less food. Eat fewer calories, that's it. Do that and you can eat anything you want and lose weight. "buh buh buh processed!!!1" means nothing.

I'm pretty sure she is just needing to swallow my semen.

stand up, drink some water now.

This is actually really solid advice for everyone. If you aren't already doing this, you should be.

On your knees, drink my semen now.

its cancer

It's anxiety

You've been sitting on the toilet too long

You're just horny, have sex and lots of it, with anyone and everyone.

MOAR OR SAUCE

You need your clit licked

Calorie restriction will give no other benefits than short term weight loss and has a really low long term adherence rate. It's ultimately unsustainable, and since you just go back to the same calorie dense foods devoid of fiber and phyto nutrients and rich in trans fats, saturated fats and cholesterol, the same foods that got you into trubble in the first place. No, that won't work. And processed foods gives very few nutrients with massive amounts of calories and they pretty much always contain massive amount of sodium for cheap taste and longer shelf life.