Munich is fucked...

Munich is fucked....share all your videos and pics of what's happening right now! Everyone needs to see how EU is in danger because of those fucking Muslims

m.liveleak.com/view?i=cdc_1469207830

Other urls found in this thread:

i64.tinypic.com/2mjoqq.jpg[/IMG]
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
m.liveleak.com/view?i=cdc_1469207830
twitter.com/benzosexuaI/status/756555591569604608
twitter.com/KALBtv5/status/756543799619223552
naturalnews.com/047378_murder_sprees_armed_citizens_FBI_report.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>where it's happening

See liberals? Gun control does nothing. Maybe if some of their citizens were lawfully carrying a pistol, the shooting would have ended as soon as it started. But you know how it is, you ban weapons, and there's nothing to worry about. Fucking cucks.

Eurofags still think it was a good idea to let those refugees in? It only gets worse from here.

Kek
You sound just like a dickhead American

Danke Frau Merkel

We dont

This! We really should have more liberal gun laws.

And you sound like the eurofag that would run for his life and hide in the bushes. You can only protect yourself in this life. As the great Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

to be fair it's only because that guy in Würzburg got shot. Of course they're going on rampages with this unchecked police brutality and racism #Istandwithkünast

TFW we have become resistants in our own countries

>live in america
>get shot
>live in germany
>get shot
>live in brussels
>get blown up
>live in france
>get run over
>go to french theatre
>get shot

Pick all 10. World's fucked.

>a German Eyewitness just told the media that it's actually a Neo Nazi attack

It's a nazi not a muslim faggot

Hey i'm Baguette from france, My Deutch friends !! Say thank you to Angela for 1 millions arabian immigrate !!

Maybe we should bring the hammer down on these shooters. Make it international law that if you perpetrate attacks on innocent civilians, your family will be wiped out and your lineage stripped from this planet. If you commit a terrorist act every man, woman, and child in your family will be eradicated. Wonder how many would still have the balls to do it.

>modern germans overzealous in their attempt to distance themselves from past
>pro nazi material is punishable by prison time
>are stupid cucks for muslim filth

Yeah, and we should def believe this because the government has no reason to lie to portect their immigration policies, policies which threaten millions because they wanted to be "PC"

Shooter was a fucking german neonazi.
This has nothing to do with islam / muslims / refugees.
In other words, a scumbag, someone like OP, did this.

Fuckin scum get out of germany.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just pointing out your amazing sources

none confirmed yet

my money is still on the islamonazis

Why are all you fuckers debating politics when there are videos out there that we need to see?

It's the second attack in Germany in less than a week. On Monday, a 17-year-old Afghan wounded four people in an ax-and-knife attack on a regional train near the Bavarian city of Wuerzburg, and another woman outside as he fled. All survived, although one man from the train remains in life-threatening condition. The attacker was shot and killed by police.

>mass killing in europe
>implying its anyone other than Muslim fuck-trash

What a blind fucking faggot. Go suck sandnigger cock, you AIDS-loving, thimble-dicked cuck.

Dubs of troof

Turn out to be a German nationalist

picture of the shooter

Propably a refugee welcome biatch, like the one that got mass raped by refugees and told police it was germans.

BAIT
To many memes for one argument

If that's the case, good for him. A natural and legitimate response to the influx of goat-fucking neanderthal blood-thirsty savage pigs.

You guys realise it's been exactly 5 years since Anders Breivik?
Coincidence?

Yeah but that quote is taken out of context retard. He was writing a letter to a friend. Look it up.

Doesn't make a difference in the slightest.

and we still dont want legal weapons here in europe

we still have less shootings and gun victims than you americans, thats worth the small risk

>Its worth being a victim so you don't have the responsibility of protecting yourself

-Europe 2016

I bet youll get shot tomorrow

I'm not even a 'Murican, I live in the country with the tightest gun control in Europe. I disagree with you saying we "all" don't want guns here. If a bystander had a gun in this scenario, they could've stopped the shooting short and the shooters wouldn't be on the run right now.

just because it deletes off your screen doesnt mean it does ours.
bad damage control detected

this

derp. [IMG]i64.tinypic.com/2mjoqq.jpg[/IMG]

How many terror attacks in America have been stopped by armed civillians? No sarcasm real question.
I know that unarmed Londoners tried to apprehend one of the bombers on the 7/7 attacks.

I deleted my previous post which was identical to my last due to a spelling mistake. Godawful troll detected.

Dude that didn't fucking stop the Orlando Shooting. A human being's first response isn't going to 100% of the time be to fight back. Self preservation will kick in. NOT HOW GUNS WORK NORMIE

rederp

I don"t speak Nazi wtf is saying?

it would be funny when it wasn't reality our days

not a troll faglord
its just cringy as fuck looking at both of your posts right beside each other with one spelling difference.
its painful to know somebody gave enough of a shit to actually go and delete it and rewrite all of that over one irrelevant mistake.

tl;dr: you're cringy faggot

Seems like this article lists a few: controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

>It's a nazi not a muslim faggot
not doing it in a mochee , i don't think so ....

Why dont you germans type in english?

you prob wouldnt be saying this if you had a sociopath somewhere in your family

dude dont you have something better to do?
The argument ur starting is pointless

>stops responding

I leave Sup Forums for months and I come back and realise I left because of niggers like you being autistic. You silly sausage, watch what's going on in Germany and stop being down syndrome to me

why should we ? german is a beautiful language no need to use something foreign

Retard.
That wouldn't have prevented them from shooting first.
Guns only add more violence.

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=cdc_1469207830
>ey wie krank is'n der?
Decent reaction to a sudden shooting
10/10

What happened this time?

>that didn't fucking stop the Orlando Shooting

Except the shooter scouted several clubs and picked Pulse because it was a self imposed gun free zone. Same with the Batman premiere shooting.

>samefag still doesnt feel like hes won so he keeps trying
there is no argument its an open and shut case.
what you did was cringy as fuck.
end of story

Welcome to Sup Forums, now GTFO.

They're angry at Merkel for something she probably didn't do. If this is an Islamist terrorist attack the perpetrators are most likely to have grown up in Germany, not recent immigrants like the people in that screenshot believe. The real issue with terrorism in the EU is a failure of the muslim community to integrate into western society (a failure from both sides, mind you), leaving disenchanted and poor youths to turn to crime and in some cases radicalization.

>to give us control over "what happened"

>controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
That's a start, not your traditional terrorist attacks and the attackers wouldn't have had the guns in a country with stricter gun control laws but a start.

Thanks nazi speaking user

>implying Germany isn't the most gun friendly nation in Europe after Switzerland and maybe Italy

Then they should never let the Muslims in.

Imbecile.

You're forgetting finland.

You are forgetting Czech republic too.
But still, getting a license to carry in Germany is not easy unless you are a judge or politician or something like it and can prove a viable threat towards you.

but how did he fire 16 shots from a pistol in quick succession when they only ever hold 6 in counter strike

GO Sup Forums GO GO GO
GAME IS ON

these motherfuckking terrorist i swear to god they are making my life hard because i look like a fucking sandnigger fuckk those fuckking pieces of shit hurensöhne ich schwörs euch wenn ich einen dieser verfickten huankinda in die finger kriege schneid ich ihm die eier und näh sie ihm an die stirn dann gibts gore boyysss scheiß fukkking faggots

" naturalnews.com/047378_murder_sprees_armed_citizens_FBI_report.html "
This article claims that 5 of 160 mass shootings between 2000 and 2013 in the US were stopped by armed citizens.

EU IS the fucking problem! It's a fucking DICTATORSHIP!

This movie will explain it all to you with clarity and finality.

>THEN YOU WILL FINALLY GET WHY EU SUCKS!

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

The muslims were let in because Germany was, like many North-European countries, in need of cheap low-skilled labor. They were literally invited.

That said, the first generation of migrants settled relatively well and was overall moderate, it's the third and fourth generation that is becoming increasingly orthodox in their practice of Islam. This is a social issue, where a subsection of society reacts to perceived slights by further distancing themselves from it. This is not a borders issue.

I personally believe the new influx of migrants can actually pull these two groups back together again, but it would require some pretty firm and heavy handed integration as well as an entire society that isn't filled with "hurr durr turrurists" fearmongerers. It's probably not going to end well.

but i bet the recive much more backfire

He is celebrating Anders Behring Breivik

good point actually. That would make sense