Be me. Living quiet life, saving up for a house, playing vidya. Shit is so cash

>Be me. Living quiet life, saving up for a house, playing vidya. Shit is so cash.
>Months ago, nignogs move in across the street.
>Every fucking day, they get into fights.
>In the past week, I have seen two people get dragged by cars down the street.
>Getting fucking sick of it, as shit was quiet and chill before they got here.
>Decide today to start taking pics and maybe vids for Sup Forumsros of the chimpouts.
>Pretty much just screaming and shoving today, but I think one of the chimps spotted me.

What do, Sup Forums? I've talked to them a few times, just casual conversation, and they're pretty okay usually. Then it's like some bell goes off and it's time for the daily smackdown.

You play games for a living?

Of course it's a bunch of niggers and one fat blonde white woman. They much smell like watermelon flavored chicken to them.

Not really, although I do make some money from my youtube videos. I do work from home, though.

Ah interesting, what kind of work from home do you do? YouTube channel big?

Coding, mostly bug fixes and stability testing. While shit compiles, I'll make a video.
Channel's not big at all, but enough to get $100 every month or two...basically just beer money.

Nice how much you get from coding etc

>go shopping
>wait till night time
>board up the doors and windows
>splash some gasoline
>ignite

Problem solved. When the cops come knocking, show them whatever pics and vids you have of them fighting.

You are poor. You belong there. Your life is supposed to suck.

''Did you kill these people in a fire, son?''
''Yes, but I have videos of them fighting eachother''
"Alright, have a nice day then''

Fullproof imo

Moron.

Police follow motives. The vids of fighting are to misdirect the police and place blame on someone else.

Order weed from one of the marketplaces and send it to their address. Drop dime to the postal inspector. Watch hilarity ensue.

>Fullproof
Kys

say some other dindu's drove up and set the house on fire

Nah fam. I'm actually divorced and am currently renting a house. I'm saving up so I don't have to get into a mortgage (my last one was upside down when I sold it off). It's not the greatest neighborhood, granted, but it's not the ghetto. These are the only blacks around and shit nosedived when they moved in. Seriously, the people next door to them moved out last month.

Kek, I like this idea the best.

While the fire one is good, I don't want to have more BLM martyrs.

You are fucked friend. This is exactly how ghettos are born, you are at the inception. Best to fucking sell and get what you can, because if you don't you'll be working to pay for wrought iron bars for the doors and windows and you'll never be able to sell.

Call police on them every chance you get. Invariably they or their kin will have warrants or have a violent chimpout when confronted by police. Either way 50/50 chance some nigger is going to jail when the police arrive. If not the first time, by the 20th time something is bound to happen.

Law and order is like kryptonite to niggers.

That's the best part, I'm only renting. I can walk away at any time - I just don't want to move twice in a short period of time. I'm hoping to be able to stick it out here for about another year or two until I can buy a house outright.

I did last week after the second dragging incident. The cops said "We know, we've already gotten calls" but no one ever showed up.

I have seen cop cars drive by - and the nigs scatter, so I bet there are some warrants out there. But they're like cockroaches and can see the cops coming from a block away.

Get a nice air powered rifle. WIth .177 caliber pellets. Start popping nig nogs until they go inside. You have a nice vantage point to shoot from it looks like. That shit will stop pretty quick and won't kill anyone.

Kek. Nogs might be dumb, but it won't take long to realize the shots are coming from one direction.

Post more pics of degenerate nogs

You could try minding your own goddamn business

>live in Louisiana
>from Texas
>know OPs pain

nigger detected

MOVE!!