Sup Forums can we please fuck with this guy? He is operating a pyramid scheme that screws unwitting people out of money...

Sup Forums can we please fuck with this guy? He is operating a pyramid scheme that screws unwitting people out of money, like my friend who is in a bad spot financially with a wife and a baby on the way. This is a friend that took me in when my house had flooded and now I'm about to graduate with a degree in aerospace engineering and am doing research for the university, so the guy means a lot to me. Here are the screen caps of me and the jerk's conversation.

Other urls found in this thread:

legalshield.com/
ethanvanderbuilt.com/2014/08/16/legalshield-prepaid-legal-scam-opinion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's the NYPA dumbass meme guy?

And then he blocked me

fuck off cunt, you and your faggot tard friend can deal with your own problems

Sent from my Android phone

So fucking with someone that deserves it isn't fun? Weird because I see it all the time on here

Bumping for interest

In which way he deserves it?

I literally can't do anything because the douche blocked me and my friend is kind of an idiot and won't listen to logic. I thought it would be fun to mess with an asshole

he have a website?

Well I can help you find his and his girlfriend's facebooks. Idk the guy personally, but they live near where I am from

>asshole

IMO he was very polite with you, you were the asshole in that conversation.

Fuck off man

Nah no website because his "company" is BS. Just spam the shit out of his Facebook, which is open to the public, and I can give you his hot ass girlfriend's Facebook

So like you don't understand the situation or?...

if he does any work through the internet we can fuck him with the LOIC

>deserves
helpless creatures deserve help. your stupid friend should have known better. if he were a cat getting beat by a nigger, i'd be slightly more interested.

All I know is his name and Facebook. Idt he has a website but the pyramid scheme company is called LegalShield

Get Buttcoins and go on TOR. You can find a "hacker" on most DNM's that will do what you're looking to get done.

pretty much this.

Tell your friendo to grow a pair and take HIS revenge or whatever on his hands, you sound like a dumped bitch who the gentleman Dolan rejected.

someone screenshot this thread and send it to the poor, professional businessman who is clearly being harassed here

I don't really want to do anything illegal. I was just hoping you guys could spam his facebook and number if you can get it

I don't really get what he's doing wrong

Friends's kinda dumb and doesn't realize what he's in for yet

How come?

then why the fuck should you care, are you his mummy? grow a pair aswell.

>I don't really want to do anything illegal.
you fucking coward. you're disgusting. you don't want to do anything but cry.

Hope you realize that someone here will white knight you just for the lulz...

This could be a jewish double bluff, so keep that in mind before you play into his jew claws.

Did you read anything?

Why would I care about that? I'm not doing anything wrong and what he does is borderline illegal

Yeah i did read all your crybaby shit implying his bussiness is fake because you watched a video on youtube of a guy explaining why pyramid schemes doesn't work

Well it depends on how he's screwing people. For example they didn't pay him or something than I understand him. But, if he's just being a scamming dick then OP is right

It wasn't a video on YouTube that I posted it was a link to a legit website that exposes scams like this. Try googling LegalShield scheme. Jesus

OP here, turns out I was wrong and I just needed my diaper changed. My mom is here now and I'm ready for nap time. Thanks for stopping by guys, tootles.

>mfw the guy has OP's real name
>mfw OP could get in trouble if someone send this thread to the guy

I won't do it though he does look like a faggot

Didn't post a youtube video; posted link to legit website that exposes scams like this. Google legalshield scheme

i can guarantee op is a beta and this guy would beat the shit out of him

i bet on the guy

fuck op

NYPA

Damn your'e dumb dude. That's the guy OP was messaging

"THE GUY HAS OP'S REAL NAME"

fucking retard

Why would I give a shit when I'm not doing anything wrong, and he's doing something that should be illegal

with which box of cereal did you learn to read you fucking idiot

I wasn’t talking you to you dipshit

oh boy, is this your third day on internet?

fuck it i'm tired of this faggot.

I'm contacting David whateverfuck

you

legalshield.com/
??

>works at midnight rodeo

he's a gay cowboy?!

Holy shit.
Legalshield is the same of the pyramid scheme company.
David Dolan is one of the people that is fucking people for the company.
That's how pyramid schemes work

OP is the biggest fag alive

>Thread with David Dolan
>Over 50 replies
>None of them are Dolan

kek or should i say kike ;)

Google legalshield scheme or scam

google these nuts or fried chicken

Guest you've never heard of multi level markeing, dumbass.

Pyramid schemes are business's that do not offer products, but instead pay based upon how many people you sign up and what they paid in entry fee's

Companies like LegalShield do have a product. Just because they would rather pay affiliates to grow their customer base rather than an expensive in house marketing company does not make them a scam.

So some fucking research before you cry "scam" you retard.

Kek whoa you showed me

David has arrived! We're on to you now, kike filth!

Now we wait

ethanvanderbuilt.com/2014/08/16/legalshield-prepaid-legal-scam-opinion/
read the numbers dumbass

Not sure who David is, but I used to market for hundreds of companies like LegalShield.

All offered a product to sell, and an opportunity to become distributers.

None of them paid commissions on entry fee's. All paid commissions in product sales.

OP needs to do some homework.

kek, good work user

They have a 55% retention rate and provide a service that doesn't actually do anything. People that invest in being able to sell the service almost always lose money and get fucked. Hmm

>OP thinks he's gonna reveal some scammer
>gets his asshole #rekt by the guy
>comes to Sup Forums thinking people here will back him up
>they just point out he's a retard and are looking to find OPs info

Kek, I wonder how long till OP abandons the thread if he hasn't done so already

Those are based off distributer feedback.

If you suck ass at sales, your going to fail. And most plebs like you won't shoulder your failure as something you did wrong. They point the finger at the company instead and scream "scam" because they dident have what it takes to actually work at something to suceed.

I know hundreds of business owners who failed, and instead of blaming the company, they improved their skills to change it around. And many if them are in prepaid legal and legalshield.

Learn to mlm dumbfuck.

purple prose. get to the point faggot.

Legal assistance at any time day or night is not offering anything?

Seems to me they have a lot to offer..

Yeah keep argueing about this pyramid scheme thing while we wait

Still here faggot
Not worried about a thing
Typing up a research paper while laughing at the autism

>haha guys idc haha

David please, you're embarrassing yourself. We know you're a crooked shyster. Everyone knows. You're not fooling anyone.

Dammit...beat me to it...

> offers irrefutable argument as to why this isn't a scam

> called a kike rather than rebut with something that makes sense

Thanks for proving my point.

>the jews are back in town
>jeeeews are baack in tooownnnnn

this is David's crew, pretty sure they all buttfucked op and he can not claim rape so he's making up all this bs

>thread

>you just suck at sales
>it's not our fault you suck at sales
>just accept responsibility!
>i'm totally not jewish, and it's all your fault.

Argue with the oven.

ooooo rah devil dog!

Wow what a bunch of faggots
Pretty sure they just buttfucked each other

OP u fooked

>that just after buttfucked glow

Lemme guess, you're either on welfare, disability or you flip burgers for a living.

Yeah, you're a shining example of success user. That oven is for you.

Dave suffers from a speech impediment? That's adorable!

Oh shit dude NOW I'm scared
jk who gives a fuck

>Hajian
jew confirmed

Lol well this thread turned interesting

faggot tell him to tell us op's name

where is this sad excuse for a buisnessman

i'm gonna fuck with him

Nope Aerospace engineer
Try and read

Actually I used to flip burgers until I became disabled during a train explosion on my way to work, so now I collect welfare. Best detective or best detective ever?!

Fuck you're retarded

Hajian's an Armenian last name. Armenia was the first offically Christian nation in the world.
That autism though

Riiight. Aerospace engineer in Sup Forums...

Mmhm.