I'm an ugly girl. Ama

I'm an ugly girl. Ama.

tits or GTFO

Will you settle for an ugly man? A fat man? Or hopelessly wait for someone out of your league?

Why havent you postet your tits yet?

Why would you wanna see my ugly tits?

I can't hear you over you not showing your timestamped tits. Otherwise, you can opt to GTFO

I have a bf. He is a fat basement dweller. I take care of him finacially. I know I can't do better.

Thats literally fucking Michael Jackson.

Most fat people smell rancid. Are you aware of your putrid fumes or do you live in denial about your retched stench?

I have no desire to see pancakes plastered onto a land manatee.

If you want to hold out for the tits, by all means continue to lurk fruitlessly.

I know I can smell bad if I don't take care to stay fresh. Shower everyday, more often if I sweat alot. Scented body lotion helps too. As does baby powder in the fat folds.

GTFO then

See? This guy gets it. If I had nice tits I would show them. I don't.

What's the highest number of dicks you've taken at one time?

I have only ever had one dick. I consider myself lucky to hsve found a man willing to fuck me.

Have you tried improving yourself?

What stops you from making positive changes?

I am currently in the process of losing weight. I have lost 15lbs in two months. It is not much, it is a start. I was ill for many years and bedridden, it has been a challenge getting back to work and dealing with low enegry. Things are slowly improving, also recently got a puppy. Keeps me happy and motivated to walk everyday with him.

>TL;DR: puppy will lose weight

Did you ever have a bf?
If yes, what he (they) found attractive?

Fat & ugly

I have a bf currently. Only one I have ever had. I don't think he finds me attractive. I have money and he doesn't.