How the fuck did France lose to a Cronaldoless Portugal?

how the fuck did France lose to a Cronaldoless Portugal?

Because Ronaldo wasn't playing. If he did France would have won.

That must make everyone think finlandinen

Playing too defensively against a toothless team, and having terrible luck on many obvious shots

>muh luck
maybe your players just need to shoot better

>NO sandniggers
>Bunch of Africans who tried their hardest, but ultimately lost
>Fucking Giroud and retarded Lloris
>No ISIS

Gignac's shot on wood or Griezmann's header are pure luck (or lack of luck). They did everything that's humanly possible skill-wise.

Luck counts a lot in football, just like the injury of Ronaldo was bad luck.

Nah your nigger team full of muzzys is just trash

>tf
>tt

Fuck off.

what is your media blaming? lack of leadership? the coach? just bad luck?

>expecting black people to work hard

Portugal won though

Well they didn't work hard either.

Point taken. Carry on Croatbro

Will do.

Huehue are you butthurt too? Go fish a corpse or smth.

haven´t read that in a while

>blaming

No one in particular.

The Portuguese goalie had a good game and French finishing was poor.

Then there's Santos playing his (not very good) cards very well and Deschamps being a one-dimensional and overly cautious manager.

This is true, but if Gignac's shot goes 3 cm on the right (which Deschamps cannot control), then Deschamps instantly becomes a pure genius, today's greatest coach, etc.

because sometimes there's justice in the world bro

I honestly think it was Ronaldo going out. Their entire strategy was built around him being on the team. Good defending, heart and a bit of luck did the rest.

>Small team mentality, thugs and ugly football Portugal win
>justice

stay mad

Not mad, just bewildered at moor delusion.

It happens.

Plus
is right. Would have been easier with the fake Ronaldo.

France lost the game, more than Poortugal winning it.

Lloris wasn't responsible. Koscielny was.

Justice would have been Portugal winning the World Cup in 2006, and losing the other day.

Just imagine a world where Éder gets more titles and more glory than Figo...

We won the game with the superior tactics, outsmarting you with worse players.

You're incredibly mad for some reason, probably because our NT thrashed the team you bandwagoned. That or you're a Spanish/French immigrant in the UK

>Thrashed

You are literally seething

>We won the game with the superior tactics

No.

>with worse players.

Yes. Congrats but Portugal reached the final with a mix of luck and bus parking. And that doesn't mean it wasn't worth it. You're champ, enjoy.

because Portugal without Ronaldo is actually a good team that doesn't waste 20 chances a match

You're literally so insanely butthurt you've been posting here the same small set of posts and replies since we won my soon to have a stroke amigo.

>Muh luck
Sore losers indeed. And rest assured I'm enjoying every bit of it.

>there is no luck in football lol, 100% pure Portuguese skill inside

Not even talking about the luck of getting the easiest group then easiest path to the final. You were lucky in the games. That counts. There's not a single winner that didn't have luck on his side.

You can argue that most champions have some sort of in-game luck too by that logic.

There isn't much skill in our play either, just a GOAT coach who also just happens to be an Electrical engineer and that outplayed you all.

portugual have been doing pretty well at the euros for a while now. so this isn't some fluke. if anything it was a long time in the making. you can only hold back a good team for so long before they finally get their break. they got their break, so everyone just relax.

Dude, i hope you don't really believe what you wrote. You qualified thanks to Iceland at the 94'.

Our coach was banking on the Iceland win. However the only team that could have stopped us this euro was Germany anyway

>outplayed you all

It's not Mourinho crushing Deschamps in the 2004 CL m8. It's not "outplaying" anyone if you won thanks to a late blooter by literally who.

>UK
>calling one of the least islamic countries in europe

kek

i fuked up

i meant

>>calling one of the least islamic countries in europe a moor

kek

>Equating muslim percentage to phenotype
Rookie mistake

Your team looked devastated by the time we reached injury time, that's a half won game right there

>they're still talking about it
delicioso

Then Patrício would have stopped it.

Well you see, there's this ball that goes into one of two nets. Going into the net is bad for the net's owner, and in this case the ball when into the French net more.

Pepe vomiting his guts out from exhaustion.gif

He actually played you fucking moron. Watch the game before you type something you fuxking piece of shit mongoloid

>they did everything humanly possible
Huh... No?
That is a retarded thing to say

They took off giroud for gignac. Not only is giroud better than gignac he works better with griezman than gignac. They should've stuck it out

Because Portugal played better for most of the game except for 20min at the start of the second half.

drawtugals antifootball saved them again

You got anything to back that up?

Are you implying Gignac didn't do twice as much during 30minutes as girpoo, the zero work rate meme man, did in all the match?

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

We had a good coach
We had luck
We had the best defence and the best goal keeper
We had the only midfield in this Euro that could break almost any team

France didn't have Benzema
France wanted to put on a show

Hitting a post and not scoring is not bad luck though, it's missing the fucking goal.
By very little, but still missing.

I'm pretty sure Penaldo got most of the glory, not Eder.

Gignac did literally one thing: hitting the post on his "special" that he had been messing up all tourney long.
Giroud is useful as a target man, something Gignac can't do.

Because we have better players than france's overrated trash?

At least he was capable of moving for distances longer than 2metres, attempting to get to the ball hoofed into the box and actually shooting in general direction of the goal. That's already much more than girpoo

>Portugal players just wanted to win more than France

Is it me or pepe color almost looks like portugal flag

Not really, no.
I understand he looks cooler but he was useless.

Still not as useless as Giroud. I mean, in theory, he's got the physical capabilities to play as a no. 9 target man, but his lazyness pretty much disqualifies him from ever veing a decent 9. If you look at Portugal's Eder or Hungary's Szalai, they both did this job much better, despite not being half as popular as Giroud. And it's not like I rate Gignac, I'm just saying that he's still played much better, was much more active and posed a much greater threat to the portuguese goal than Giroud, just because he actually did ANYTHING.

P.S. We all know it's you Granit, stop defending your new teammate, just accept that he's useless and overhyped and life will become much easier

Through the magic of memes

You didn't watch France play before the final did you, Giroud was very useful as a relayer for Griezmann all tourney long. Gignac literally didn't do 1 useful thing all tourney, Giroud scored 3 goals and had 2 assists.
But hey he sure hit that post in the final so that's worth something. Wait no it isn't.

I don't even like Giroud, he's Peter Crouch tier, but he's a much more useful player than Gignac and people not seeing that really makes me wonder about how dumb people are when watching football.