So, how does Sup Forums feel about this cunt?

So, how does Sup Forums feel about this cunt?

shes cute, wanna bang but could do without the feminist bullshit

I've seen a commercial warning me about this before. Her face is melting because she tried POT!!!

2feminazi5me

she's disgusting she doesn't shave her armpits. Her videos are brainwashing propaganda for retarded teenage girls.

Oh God. My sides are vanquished with this comment.

Show me her ass. I can't decide until I see the ass.

she's a fat disgusting pig who thinks she's smart but is actually an idiot spouting feminist ideas.

laci green is confusing to me.

I'm not sure if she is really hot or just plain ugly.

so I tend to just ignore her so my brain won't fry

Nice tits or bait push-up bra?

Fucking norman

welcome to 80% of women.

>disgusting she doesn't shave her armpits

What, are you 12 years old? Protip: Mammals have hair. Women have the same hairy places as you do. You expect her to lick and such your hairy cock and balls and rub your hairy body on her but you are disgusted by some hair in an armpit?

Do you know how much you sound like a little girl who shrieks "ewww" when they see a frog or a spider? Grow a fucking sack.

id still do her

stfu you don't even know any women

I think she's pretty cool and cute. Would hang with/cuddle/have vaguely kinky but vanilla by my standards sex with.

true, except she actually has a large audience of impressionable teen girls thinking her word is gold.

I do like lick and such.

wtf do mammals have to do with humans??

We have morals and hygiene. It is expected that you stay clean and shave to fit in.

Feminazi located, reel her in

she has a wide mouth

Would keep as sex slave in my basement, beating, raping & mentally torturing her all day.

She's eligible for a titfuck.

girls who don't shave are infinitely hotter and more fun to fuck than girls who do.

She got fat

I'd hit it from behind so I could see her tits flopping around in the mirror. Then I would never talk to her again

she found tumblr

dont want our masks to slip now do we 0.o

>girls who don't shave are infinitely hotter and more fun to fuck than girls who do.

This nigga right here gets it.

Can I see a picture of her ass? Does one exist? Does she ever show her ass?

She is really cute. She would make a awsome girlfriend and mother. I would love her to raise my kids. She has a full attractive body. Great child baring hips. She would be so nice and caring.

this tho

shes so short...

top kek

what an ogre

thats nasty tho

Wow. She's a dwarf. She's a manlet breeder. Not worthy of sharing my DNA with.

>wtf do mammals have to do with humans??
>humans
>implying humans are not mammals
>being this retarded

Go back to tumblr, no one wants you here, summer fag nu-male.

You're too gay to be on Sup Forums.

Nah, hair is disgusting.

Post Laci Green ass pics. I need to see the ass.

I can only imagine how she spends her free time, downing a jar of mayo while watching netflix

She has nice tits.

Nah, it really really isn't. I legit could never be in a long term relationship with a girl who shaved everything.

stop talking to me about her unless you're trying to sell her for $50

Lels that photo

dem tits tho

What bothers you about girls being shaved?

Irrelevant no one gives a shit about her anymore. Her 15 minutes are up.

Trust they are not, especially if they have black hair.
I have seen a woman with hairy titts, like a man.
that is an insta boner kill

I'd hatefuck her till my dick bled

Ok, so where are the hot pics of her at.

Bitch is a profiteer

>2010

fast forward to

>2016

feminism blah blah blah feminists...

Does she bathe in bleach or something? Because it looks like her natural hair is dark

Same here. I can't deal with that pedophile look. I want my woman to look like a woman and not like a girl. I've been in many long relationships. Some women don't shave daily in the colder months. I've noticed a pattern. The women who obsess over outward appearances are empty-headed and soulless on the inside. The women who are more real about the world, "red-pilled", they are much more chill and down to earth about everything. They tend to be far more comfortable in their skin and in who they are. They aren't obsessed with worrying about what the whole world thinks of them. Those are the women who are more honest and genuine about everything. That is a far better person to be in a relationship with than bubble-heads who talk shit about everyone behind their back and obsess over what other people say about her behind her back.

It's just totally uninteresting. I love playing with their bush, I love the way it feels when they sit on your face or you go down on them, i love that it smells like a pussy and that they get really wet, i love the way it looks.

girls who are totally shaved look like...sexless to me. there is just something not human about them in a weird way, like they are just missing something essential.

I will and have fucked totally shaven girls, but every serious girlfriend I've had has been hairy. I'll buy them swimsuits etc that cover more of their crotch so they don't trim anything in the summer. If I get a girl naked and she doesn't have a bush she legit drops by 1-2 points in my mind.

those are tan lines you dolt

Does she have a flat ass? It looks flat. Where are pics of her ass?

wanna raid her youtube?

And if a girl doesn't have a bush i lose all interest in going down on them. I mean i still do it because i'm a decent person, but usually i just want my face to be shoved in a hot hairy pussy for hours at a time.

If I ever need to show someone what the face of the jewest jew broad looks like, that has to be the face.

i find it kind of fascinating that feminists are almost always wearing lipstick. if they were really feminists, they wouldn't conform to male-oriented standards of beauty. they wouldn't wear any makeup at all if they were for real

I'd rather raid her ass.

she never shows her ass...

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Plenty of tit shots. Where are the ass shots? Why does she hide the ass? Are there any shots of her ass?

Alright I guess.

I absolutely hate doing anything orally with an unshaved girl, but people can have different preferences.

Thanks for explaining it.

I'd plow her brains out. But she's also a cunt so fuck her

A retard and a sadist.

makeup/lipstick empowers them to feel confident in themselves, its not about attracting males as it is about telling them to fuck off. everything they do is justified by some notion that its sticking the finger to the patriarchy in some way no matter how illogical.

Ugly white girl you fucks helped push to stardom. Well atleast this one doesnt have a dick. Still smells like cat piss..

wonky mouthy downs ? kid with too much shit to say needed more Daddy to teacher her ... an why hasnt b/ been all over her an got her privates pics .. ?
wow Chans shites now

are those tan lines on top of her head? Or is dyeing roots of your hair a thing?

I'd love to fuck her raw with her feet on my shoulders. She can shout any sjw shit she wants she is hot.

She hides her ass from public view. Highly suspect. Something isn't right about that.

hot as fuck damn

It's cuz she dont wipe.

Oh I doubt it, dirty blonde is an actual thing. body hair tends to be lighter anyway.

Here, have another.

I have to say; even tho shes a retarded sadistic profiteer, her view on abortion is moral

another

I seem to be developing a new fetish
damn

If women shouldn't have to shave why should they wipe? Why even shower? Fuck the patriarchy

Ass shot, because damn.

hairy with very thin, blonde hair like this is pretty hot admittedly, but most body hair is black / dark and is nasty as fuck

Another because trips

where could i get a super high res version of this?

also more girls with heavy heavy peach fuzz (preferably on their asses)

Hahaha

huh. things ill just never understand