LEBBO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

LEBBO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lp1VuWvJIog
twitter.com/nntaleb/status/816367635906625537
youtube.com/watch?v=8QGpZnkuaCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leb's are known for little common sense, that is why a leb takes the role of a nig in an advanced society like Australia's.

>Egypt

A literal nignog is trying to shit-talk me.

Toppest of keks.

This
youtu.be/lp1VuWvJIog

Aren't the Lebanese just Syrians in denial?

>tfw you will live to see Assad's son/grandson bring the lebniggers back into the Syrian fold

>tfw you live to see the commonwealth of New Zealand adopt a fucking leaf as a flag

Aren't Lebs just Australian pakis?

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE

And a badly drawn one at that

>And a badly drawn one at that
You take that back.

Good luck trying to join the EU with that inferiority complex of yours, my wannabe European buddy.

WE

Lebbo genocide worldwide more like

WUZ

PHOENICIANS

>green eyes
Hahahahahha

kys
N SHIET

hohohohohohoho... hihihihihihihihih...heheheheheheheheheheh... ahahahahahahahahah

very funny indeed

Lebanon is so fucking good that Brazil has a bigger lebanese population than Lebanon. And Brazil is shit as fuck.

Are you the bird man who posts on mena with lots of budgies?

you first

I heard Lebanese got bigdicc

They're cockatiels you dip

kinda sad right? If lebanon was so nice as they claim they wouldn't go to a shithole like Brazil in flocks __ __
Heck some of them even migrate here which is probz even x1000 worse than brazil :/
o-oh soz

Lebanon master race.

Nassim Taleb's pretty much the only thing of worth made in Lebanon in the last 50 or so years

>searching for work outside your own small country means your country is shit

mm good argument

Why are there so many beautiful leb women? I thought all middle eastern women looked like like shit.

girls sharmoota with surgies 3amaleiyeieaeih

maybe levant girls only beautiful because gulf ladies never hev surgies only laser hair removal

most lebanese women are whores who love nigger and white dick, where's the pride in that lmao

What?! Middle eastern women are god-tier.

Why not?

that just looks like an ugly white girl

most 'white' looking arab girls are just ugly looking white girls mixed with some ugly arab facial structure

He's literally sophistry ; the person and an insecure Leb (surprise surprise)
twitter.com/nntaleb/status/816367635906625537

I'm not saying it's not impossible but most of the lebs here have dark eyes.

I think she's pretty cute.

Lebanese are a petty people, easily the worst among all Arabs. Too obsessed with the idea that you invented the alphabet to acknowledge that Lebanon as a modern nation has produced exactly nothing of value. Tourism doesn't exist because even though you were lucky enough to end up with a lot of history inside your borders, the fact that you can't get past your own secterian bullshit leaves the country in a constant state of near-failure. You take pride in the big meme of Lebanese hospitality, yet every foreigner who visits is left shocked by a cold and unfriendly population which only the French can match. Indeed even their Arab brethren from Syria and Palestine are left suffering in isolated enclaves and doesn't even officially exist in the country. It is up to NGOs from abroad to care for them, while the incompetent government officials sits in their massive villas with 12 maids. When Jackie Chamoun and Mia Khalifa showed their tits the entire country went apeshit, but no one gave a fuck when the country was left without a president for 2,5 years. The fine people of Beirut spend their entire time partying and drinking their worries away in any case.

I could go on forever. You disgust me. Now fuck off.

mm ah yes the eternal leaf making abhorrent posts again thinking anybody gives a shit aboit his horrid opinion

hahahahahahahahahahaha

You're just salty you couldn't get a girlfriend while here lol

>the idea that you invented the alphabet
thats a pretty big deal desu, imagine having to learn thousands of characters like the chinese

How Labanon turned into muzzie dominated country?

Oh he's also a pretentious egomaniac

>every male leb I've seen irl looks like your average swarthy ape
>every female I've seen irl is beautiful and pale

It's like slav men and their women

He's literally sophistry ; the person
>t. the country that gave academia Lacan, Foucault, Barthes...

wtf i love lebanon now

That's just sad. I wish people could accept themselves for who they are.

>1932
>the census stated that Christians made up 51% of the population

>2016
>It is estimated that the Christian population in Lebanon makes up about 40.5%

Millions of them migrated to the Americas

Cronulla 2005 never forget

delet

Lebanese people are fucking trash

There was a civil war

What do you guys think of Kahlil Gibran?

>Lebanese people are fucking trash

What do you have against lebbos Bilel?

Flag below will bomb Lebanon.

>Bilel?
who ?
t.Ahmed

Good

>arabs bombing arabs

To be expected I guess.

haha xd epic meme bro

Bilal....

Memes aside, I'm interested in learning about Lebanon.

>best thing about your country
>worst thing about your country
>would you say it's trending upwards or downwards
>best food
>best qts

post birds
..... (눈_눈╬)
Stop being a middle-eastern wannabe pleaseeeee stop.
We all know you are a white troll "bilel" because r*cism is haram (;¬_¬)

Third best-selling poet of all time, behind Shakespeare and Laozi. On another topic how can the Lebanese fix themselves and reclaim the title of "the Paris of the Middle East"

Samefag

hehe mm

>title of "the Paris of the Middle East"
just whore their women out even more than they already do

This thread needs some latin america memes

youtube.com/watch?v=8QGpZnkuaCY

The Belgium of the Middle East.

Look at all the mad arabs in this thread, jealous of Phonecian Superiority.

>how can the Lebanese fix themselves
They can't. Central state too weak to take charge over crisis. The state can't break through the tribalism and religiosity of constituent ethnicities. Helped along with the zero-sum Confessionalism which drives their politics. Leads either to passive reaction in times of need (Syrian civil war) or wholesale abandonment of sovereignty (Hezbollah), if not outright collapse (Lebanese civil war). The Cedar Revolution was a popular uprising; the state couldn't get its shit together to make it happen alone.

The weakness of Lebanon's state institutions goes back literally decades. It's an old story, but since the leadership decided to stick their heads in the ground rather than do what's best for the country, they're teetering on the edge of oblivion today.

LEBANON IS CHRISTIAN KILL EVERY MUDSLIME

If Lebanon doesn't go completely over the edge, is there hope for the younger generation to pull the heads out and fix shit? or do you believe it's a lost cause?

تلحس طيزي

as long as they are under hezballah, they will never fix themselves

t. Schlomo

sunnigger or christcuck maronite (who pimps his daughters/wife/sister/mother to niggers and whites) detected

>hezballah
wrote it like a jew too

im agnostic you fucking cucks

mm ok schlomo shekelstein

Known any Punic yet?

Why is the Lebanese diaspora so successful while lebs in the ME are fucked? Also I heard an anecdote once that only a leb can out jew the jew, any truth behind it?

How do you feel knowing the greatest legacy of the lebanese people is a brazilian fast food place that sells cheap sfihas?

I feel bad for the lebs that have to live among part spic part nigger brazilians

>or do you believe it's a lost cause?
History never ends, so it's not like a volatile mixture such as Lebanon will stay that way forever.
Important to realize, I think, that in many ways, the civil war never ended. Taif, besides never being fully implemented, didn't stop another war from happening. It treated symptoms (and badly at that), not causes. How could it? The social contract is so maladapted, the next piece of overriding, all-consuming sectarian tension is around the corner.
The catharsis that needs to shake Lebanon, I imagine, means people will need to die. I have no idea what comes next, but it may not necessarily be better.

Hezbollah's authority over the Lebanese state and foreign policy is a symptom of a deeper problem. Why didn't they disarm per Taif? Because in an environment where they can assassinate the Prime Minister, enable the Syrian occupation, start disastrous wars and get away scot free, nothing is sacred to the government. Because the state doesn't help you or care about you. Amal does. Hezbollah does. Your tribe does. There is, thusly, no reason to reach out across the aisle. The constituents themselves might be strong, but the links between them nonexistent.

These are the seeds being sown for the next civil war.

Aren't your elites/upper class Lebanese? Your current president is Lebanese as well.

so
*pray in maronite church*
hol up
*eat shwarma*
you be sayin
*get starved to death by turks*
finna u be sayin
*have a sectarian war in my neighborhood*
we wuz phoenicians n shiet?

we are the jews

>1/512 lebanese, 100% phoenician xDDDDDD

Muslim """Lebanese""" are not true Lebanese tbqh