How do i get Comcast to stop Harassing me? I went through a Tor site to get my torrents...

How do i get Comcast to stop Harassing me? I went through a Tor site to get my torrents, but they seem to still say im downloading illegal content. Any help or advice? PIC RELATED.

Other urls found in this thread:

privateinternetaccess.com/
kickasstorrents.website/
blog.torproject.org/blog/bittorrent-over-tor-isnt-good-idea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use a VPN fag, if your traffic isn't encrypted then it isn't safe.

are there any free VPNs? because i looked into it but they all charge a monthly fee.

OP is a faggot for not getting a VPN. privateinternetaccess.com/

Vpnbook

There are shitloads of free VPNs.

torrents ignore tor

also fuck you for slowing down the network

Step 1 - Stop using Comshit.
Step 2 - Be happy.

Once again, still a faggot. If you're going to torrent, get a paid VPN. I recommend PIA since it's relatively cheap with a $40 a year option. They don't keep logs of your web data and are super reliable. Worth it in the long run.

I would so not click on that mofo

Stop using tor to get torrents you fucking mongoloid not only are you slowing down the whole system for other users, your torrents are likely less secure because you're not even going with the ones that other people are using. Fucking idiot. Get your torrents from TPB like the rest of us

IM actually about to switch. They are charging me out the ass.

>pirating
>paying to pirate
So what is the difference from just purchasing the product?

You deserve to be charged off the ass.

I DO GET TORRENTS THROUGH TPB THEY HAVE A TOR SITE THAT I GO TO . I copy and paste the magnet links from TPB when i go on their TOR site.

The source of the torrent files doesn't matter, idiot. If they use the torrent protocol, comcast can still see that you're torrenting things.

What a fucking joke you might as well not even be encrypted. What a waste

exactly what I was wondering

you get caught by uploading large amounts. just do what I do - never seed your torrents. ;>)

Yeah. Thats how I got caught. Fucking Cocks Cable sends letters and emails.

10/10 post here's your bitch

also kickasstorrents seems fucked

Why. That's where I go.

sauce?

idk it's not loading. had to search for like 40 seconds to find a stream of new steven universe

intitle:index.of (mp4|avi|mkv) movie.title -wp-content

Oh shit it is fucked.

C'mon OP.

see

hotspot shield is free

you can torrent the premium version tho

>cum in ass and lick

vine famous chick. last name cerny

if you kill yourself it shouldn't be an issue any more

We don't use fucking gates and monitors it's all done off bandwidth and fluctuation

It Comcast nerd here

I'd say $40 a year versus $4000 a year is the difference. That enough of a difference for you?

mirror

kickasstorrents.website/

Your real IP is likely being shown.
"uTorrent, BitSpirit, and libTorrent simply write your IP address directly into the information they send to the tracker and/or to other peers. Tor is doing its job: Tor is _anonymously_ sending your IP address to the tracker or peer. Nobody knows where you're sending your IP address from. But that probably isn't what you wanted your Bittorrent client to send."

blog.torproject.org/blog/bittorrent-over-tor-isnt-good-idea

yo, you're doing it wrong, you need to monitor your bandwidth, and for the first few months just delete/re-download legal games till you hit you desired monthly amount.

fter 2-3 months of clean living, then start your shady ways, just keep your bandwidth within your parameters and you'll be fine?

Amanda Cerny

OP HERE thanks for the info m8. wont be downloading magnet links anymore through the TOR network.