Okay, seriously. What is wrong with being Jewish?

Okay, seriously. What is wrong with being Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=6LvFUC-198s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shekels.

Nothing.

Mutilated genitals.

Everything.

>kicked out of almost every civilization they were ever apart of
>obviously all of those civilizations were the problem

And now you and the mudslimes are slinging shit over middle eastern dirt where your not messiah didn't die and did not lead his people to.

Who.

Can.

Say.

Sage.

Everything.

Nothing is wrong with being Jewish, Jews tend to have cetcertain behaviours that many find off putting, namely greed.
I honestly didnt understand antisemitism at all.... until I went to work at a jewish bakery. Never met a greedier, more critical, or unpleasant person than that cunt who ran that shithole. Only boss I've ever had a problem with, after a week of working there I was like "Oh okay, I get it now." Cause I definitely wanted to throw her in the oven

huehuehue
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3484434/Kicking-Medieval-Jews-Europe-damaged-economy-effects-seen-TODAY-Regions-expelled-lower-GDP-didn-t.html

Everything

they usually end up being successful so everyone hates them

Hmm... Let us se.

>You believe in a eternal sky daddy. Which is gay. Like really gay.

>You get your dick mutilated for the eternal sky daddy.

>You are proberbly greedy.

>Were that stupid hat, for the eternal sky daddy.

>And you're gay.

>Holding people responsible for the faults of their ancestors
This sounds awfully familiar...

They are hatched from eggs

I know my grammer i impecable.

Wear*

they have no dignity, or integrity when it comes to money.

they dont care how pathetic they look. or how annoying or rude they need to be to get the slightest discount. their entire lives revolve around money.

They killed Jesus,they are greedy,they never stop crying about the holocaust,the cut people's dicks on top of that the run a media to control America like puppets.

But Jesus was one of them.

They're more successful and tend to have higher IQs, but lack caveman social courtesies like honor and virtue and are worse at athletics

Basically whites hate jews for the same reason niggers hate whites

>THEY KEEPIN US DOWN
>THEY DON KEEP IT REAL
>THEY DON STAY LOYAL TO THEY HOMIES, WHITEY BOY A HEARTLESS CHUMP
>IT AINT FAIR WHITEY BOY A WEAK BITCH
>WE GOTTA BE BETTER WE STRONGER AN KEEP IT REAL

Nuffin. They're just fun joke about. For kek's.

Don't serve.
SJW's.
Communists.
Activists going against the U.S. since the 1920's, at least.
Played virtually no role in founding of country.
Now snaked into every branch of government.
Traitors.

>Basically whites hate jews for the same reason niggers hate whites
this a thousand times
Sup Forumstards are the white mirror image of those they hate.

Dubs = truth

There's none it's just funny to stereotype people and crack jokes

Human are animals ,jews are superior
Animals fear and hate superior beings
That's all

Interpersonally, nothing, Jews are intelligent.

Internationally you have Israel, an abusive, racist state threatening it's neighbors with ill-gotten technology and nuclear weapons when their neighbors have neither. They claim they're a secular state but their security department's, Mossad's, logo is literally just a fucking menorah. You also have the Frankfurt school of philosophy which is intentionally designed to destroy nations by creating SJW, by making minorities hate-filled - it's a destructive weapon specifically aimed at multi-racial multi-faith countries because the jews intend to have neither in Israel. In fact they don't follow a word of the Frankfurt school until they're telling us why we should kill brown people FOR them and help them steal more land.

Jewish-American, you are welcome to stay in America, but if you travel to Israel I do not think you should be allowed back stateside. You have to make a choice.

they think they are 'the chosen ones' cringe
they are smug
they think they are better than everyone
they have to let you know they are jewish every 10 minutes
just to name a few

Hi Mohammed.

>Played virtually no role in founding of country.
Jews were less than .1% of the country's population at that time, how could they?

this guy proved my point before I could even post

אני באמת לא יודע. למה אתה שואל?

How do you know if someone is Jewish?
dont worry they will tell you

better than tinder, plenty of horny ethnic girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/Sup Forums.html

youtube.com/watch?v=6LvFUC-198s

You are raised to love money more than your friends you cuckless thread of relgious shifty greedy shitheads

The fact is, if you are not a jew, you literally cannot trust a jew. You are an outsider, and they are not required to deal fairly with you.

No other group of people has been simultaenously accused of
Alienation from society and cosmopolitanism;
Being isolationists and intermingling with other people;
Being capitalist exploiters and agents of international finance, and also revolutionary Marxists;
Having a materialistic mentality and being people of the Book;
Acting as militant aggressors, and being cowardly pacifists;
Adhering to a superstitious religion and being agents of secularism;
Upholding a rigid law while also being morally decadent;
Being both arrogant and timid;
Emphasizing individualism and yet upholding communal adherence.
Being guilty of the crucifixion of Christ, and blamed for the invention of Christianity.

Your entire history

mandatory genital mutilation

Its been almost 10 minutes, did I mention I was Jewish?

>Its been almost 10 minutes, have I tried to bring you to Christ's light again yet?

nasty cut jew dick and your religion is garbage

It's been almost 10 minutes, ALLAH AKBAR!

Hold on, I wanted to let you know I was Jewish, did I mention that yet?

It's been almost ten minutes, did I mention to you all that your religions are completely irrational?
>tips fedora

This is not a problem per se, but jew eggs may awful omlettes. Now THAT is a problem

I'm Jewish

Fucking faggot. DO NOT visit this link guys it just goes to some ad revenue bullshit for this guy.

Cultural marxism?
Your criminal murder of Palestinians?

Hi Mohammed.

Kek I wish you did
One filthy kike less polluting the world

Hi, Jewish guy here, didnt know if you knew
thanks, bye

You mean all the banks and companies they run to shit and which the taxpayer has to pay for then?

I pray that one day, we'll use the word Jews and know that we speak about Palestinians. And when we speak of what call themselves Jews so that they can kill us in our own country, we'll know them by the name of their father as well: Satan.

Self-seclusion. They stay in their own communities for work, fun, and commerce. Which, mind you, is really not a big deal. I wish niggers would keep to themselves like that.

There's really nothing wrong with Jewish people.

Oh my god why have I never realized this before.

Wow. This more accurately sums up all of Sup Forums and probably a good deal of Sup Forums more succinctly than I could imagine

Can you get rid of the word 'self-'.

I know. Thank you.

People hate Jews for all the same reasons that niggers hate whites.

Can you stop acting like a feminist and claiming to be opprossed? Jeweish people isolate themselves on purpose. They choose jewish dentists, friends, teachers, they'd drive jewish cars if they made them. This is not them being shunned. This is them actively avoiding people that aren't jewish. Just like niggers

Niggers and jews towards any other race: actively avoid them and their gathering spots. They have no respect for any other race as people or what they have to say. Their opinions mean nothing. Their money is tainted. Their culture is backwards. They think everything other races do is done to hold them down. Etc etc

Different guy than OP. I live in LA. The Orthodox are like the ones you're describing, but any of the rest (reform, secular, etc) are nothing like the kikes your describing

I express a solid atheist, anti-interventionist, critical opinion and all I get is "Hi Mohammed"?

Look I get it, the Jews are the smartest people in the world and they got beaten up for it constantly throughout history. You have the misfortune of being just a bit too clever, at first with usury, now with this fake philosophy that turns people into SJW fags. That doesn't make their religion objectively correct, that doesn't make people fawning over "the holy land" because they're christian right (and believe me, that's the only reason we're over there) and it doesn't make anything Israel does objectively correct. Objectively Israel is an aggressive, expansionist theocracy no better than any country ending in "istan", should call it Jewistan because that's what it is. They should not pretend to be cosmopolitan when really they are backward desert worshipers trying to kill other types of backward desert worshipers.

Afraid I gotta disagree.
>no better than any country ending in "istan"
I traveled a ton in college, and I've been all over most of the middle east (not all countries, obv).

Most of those "istan" countries are painfully backward. They stone their women, it's against the law not to have your head/skin covered (even if you're just visiting), and there are no non-believers. If you are one, leave or they'll kill you.

Israel has its zealots, but in much smaller proportions, and their laws are modeled off of US law, so there's no stoning, and most of the people in the country are pretty secularized. It's much, much safer to be a tourist there than anywhere else in the Middle East.

Now, I don't agree with their politics--they're damn agressive, when it comes to foreign politics--but the other thing is that when you go to Israel, no one will be hating on the current government than the israelis. You don't have that sensation in, say, Iran because outspoken political criticism is met with death there.

So while I don't like what Israel's doing, they are very different than any of the other countries out there.

Anyone who doesn't cheer for every bomb dropped on Gaza is either a Muslim or an objective ally of Islam.

>Objectively Israel is an aggressive, expansionist theocracy no better than any country ending in "istan
this is objectively a lie.

I feel nothing for any of those countries, though, I mean I know it will be thought I am pro-Palestine but I don't know much or care about Palestine. I just know we're in dozens of expensive contracts with a tiny, unstable theocratic country because it's geophysical location is depicted in the holy book of our primary religion. But the US isn't a theocracy, we shouldn't be behaving like one, nor should we attempt to intervene in this clearly religion vs religion fight on the ground, the suffering of Jews through history should have no bearing on this decision because such factoids have no geopolitical value. Israel brings nothing to the table but religious fetishism and pointless danger, they artifically continue to exist because we support them. Of course they have made up their society and laws to please us, of course the average Israeli him/herself is critical of their own government and themselves blameless. This doesn't change the fact we're spending a lot of money keeping a theocratic state alive.

Personally I would like to see ISIS destroy the entire region, particularly the holy sites the way they like to do, so that there can be no more Jesus was Born Over There and Mary Magdaline Sucked Her First Cock Over here. Blow all of that shit up, plz, ISIS.

Jews are covetous parasites.

so much edge there boy, don't cut yourself.