Is there any dating site other than Sup Forums where I can date a pedophile

is there any dating site other than Sup Forums where I can date a pedophile

I'm a 20 year old but people regularly mistake me as 14. I' a virgin, kissless and never had anyone been interested in me because of it.

Craigslist

Why do you need another site other than Sup Forums for that? And why do you need to date pedos? As a pedo I still don't know why you strictly want one and not a normalfag.

>date a pedophile
hello officer, how'ya doin?
Also, where are you from and are you male or female?

also, post pics

Normalfags have never been interested in someone that looks 14, so I figure my best shot is to find a pedophile instead.

OP don't be a fag and post pic of yourself. Also, I'm no pedo but I like petite, short girls that might look like 14 year olds so you're wrong that only pedos are after young-looking people

Let's see what we're working with officer

Post pics and location faggot.

Show a pic of your body

OP isn't replying, abandon bait thread

>dating site other than Sup Forums
mmm... smells like bait

Alright I'll be getting a pick of body with a stamp. Cant get face because fuck that but face makes it to the 14 look in my opinion

20 fem. ~110lbs (?) 5' tall

Short lol

i would love to find a girl that looks 14 and is actually 20 but can't find anyone like that in Europe
tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

alright just give me a second fag I need to find a flashcard

Post pic

where are you from? I'm genuinely interested

germany by any chance?

not op, but i'm vegan.

California

Had to angle the pic to include the card and the door shit on the fram for a height reference.

>delivered

Seriously? Can't find a guy? Must be something wrong with you then.

Don't really look 14

You need a goddamn baby-face to make yourself look like 14yo. But oh well, you're american so the craigslist is a good option for you I guess tho I don't get why you so desperately want a bf

Where in california?

Hey OP, interested in love triangle?

I would and I live in cali but im underaged and you probably dont go for that

You need to buy her some panties that don't belong to 14 yr olds user, WTF?

I'd fuck

mods

cy@

Must be the face..

Normalfag here, or as normal for someone that lurks on Sup Forums goes.
I'd fuck you.

TITS or gtfo

OP

I'm in California and I'd fuck you.

Thats also on the list but its not something someone tells you while so many keep harping on looking 14, people asking if I want a kids menu, and when I passed my liscence test (last month) thought I was getting my learners.

Reddit ageplaypenpals.....thats where I found my 8yr old honey

I aint trying to impress you faggot to put on the good panties

yo op move to germany

ye pls

finally an answer thank you

cute nipples I'd date you. I'm 5'6 30 but people still id me for beer and lottery tickets.I'm a mig welder and have a associates in science

I would move to Cali just to be with you.

I'd smash

how are you a kissless virgin, almost any guy would wanna date you

>the good panties

>good panties

>good

As if any panties are good, you fucking flake! But if you have to wear some, why on Earth would you wear 14 yr old hip hugging haynes? Perhaps that's why you don't get fucked, you attention whore!

everyone is a pedophile when a "14 year old" has a body like that

>Underage
Nice b&

i wish i was a pedo so i could date you

how are you a kissless virgin, almost any guy would wanna date you. I would totally date you.

>cringe

Mfw OP in more interested in having a Pedophile than chill male with a job, and a chill active duty female.
That's your sis in the pic, huh OP? MADE want to know how to hook up with them younglings. xD

Thanks for delivering. Nice body. Email me lebowskiEldudearino at google mail if you're really feeling bold.

I'd probably date you OP.

Anyways, you're probably shy as fuck and don't talk to people you want to. Leading to you thinking no one is interested. If you're I know for a fact that every time you go to a store there's a couple guys who check you out. Other than that, just keep your head up and try to be more confident I suppose, nothing wrong with a girl going up to a guy. Some guys you want to talk to probably feel the same and. You're fine.

You've got to be butterface as hell for guys not to be interested in you.
Learn 2 makeup and change your personal style to make yourself look more mature.

btw - love the tits
moar

dude you didn't see the face. could still be anything down to 2/10

Make a Tinder profile or something.
You don't need to meet a pedophile to find a guy. If you put forth the effort you'll meet someone.

>ITT a chick prostituting herself and looking for a sugar daddy.

Post boipussy

>hey sis get naked and take a pic holding this card, no reason though

ITT: attention whore complains of fake problem and posts nudes so everyone will tell her how hot she is and how she doesn't look twelve

Stop bitching and just post sharpie in pooper already

This is Sup Forums everyone gets nudes of their sister.

hm, Looks like they got 1 bite so far

works every time

Show us morr OP

hey man, im a virgin and desperate. I'd tap any woman with 2 legs and at least 1 arm

Hmm, Id go 7.7/10
Nips are weird imo

you shouldn't give up on your magic powers so easily man.

>two legs
>AND one arm
I think you're overestimating yourself user

I dont see a problem with you too bad i live in Fl

I mostly don't get the two legs part. why would you require those to tap her?

We need you to stay the course, pic related.

You're not appealing to girls with out arms, but they can't use iTunes so.. FUCK EM WHO NEEDS THEM!

>wanting to have sex with those tits

ayy

Who the fuck still has itunes bloatware on their computer

Try animeamino thats a good place to start bunch of people you can meet in that app I use it my self

Bo Burnham.... look him up. I feel like this thread just Repeats stuff

you got some big tits. come and cam
> icanhazchat. com/tog