What do Germans think of this argument? "Show gratitude to the Allies. If they had not fought in WW2...

What do Germans think of this argument? "Show gratitude to the Allies. If they had not fought in WW2, we would all be speaking German!"

>dude killing combatants and destroying military targets is the same as killing civilians
Really makes you think.

They agree with it cuz they r massive cucks

But we never forget, we bid our time 14/88 just wait shitskins

>We'd all
Speak for yourself
I fucking doubt they'd get rid of my language.

I'm very thankful to Americans for killing and burning Germans and Japanese.

Hahloh i amm uh Schvensk og i veel nehverr speekuh Germun

Germans are the most autistic, butthurt retards who follow no logical consistency in their nationalism except "German is right and we can do whatever we want, everything that others do to us is unfair and bad".

There are literally German autistnationalists who hate Finland because we ended our military alliance with them, and when a Finn points out that Germany was allied with Soviet Union in Winter War and prevented Italy from sending help their autistic brains justify that somehow with German racial superiority.

>Schvensk
The fuck you even saying?

That's the nationality of the country you're in, Abhed. Svensk.

AmeriCLAP CLAP CLAP
AmeriCLAP CLAP CLAP

Dude, thats Iceland not Aland

Oh...

Oops....

>bomb the shit out of the england and russia for literally years
>they come back and with some friends and bomb you back
WAAAAH, WHY ARE THE ALLIES SUCH BULLIES! Why are naziboos so delusional.

>be ger"""man""
>get decimated

This is the future you could have chosen

> 10 million german civilians
But these guys were mostly unintentional deaths, meanwhile Germans litterally prosecuted and genocided gazillions of people not just jews
That german dude is just buttblasted that his country keeps starting wars and ends up losing them.

/thread

Lets say the Germans did win, there would have been a coup anyways.

Various people within the Nazi regime, especially the military, were god fucking tired of the top brass who knew fuck all about fighting a war.

They tried that once lmao, Nazi Germany was fucking cult with Hitler being Jesus, besides he was good leader, just not good general

>They tried that once
it might have worked had Hitler not been inexplicably lucky

It's one of those "The person is right but his/her reasons are retarded" arguments.

It's not that we "would all be speaking German" now, in itself not really a bad thing, but the bad thing would be that Western Europe would be as much of a shit hole as Eastern Europe. Either the Nazis would have won, and their command economy would run the standard of living into thr ground like Communism did, or the Soviets would have won, and they wouldn't have stopped at the Elbe.

The Western front wasn't about liberating Europe from the Nazis. It was to stop the Soviets from expanding and subjugating it instead. Nazi Germany was always meant to be a buffer between the Capitalist west and Communist east.

>lucky
He could've gone out like a man instead of shooting himself in the head after soviets literally rape half of his country and he must accept that slavs are the superior race

>german
>nationalist
Are you sure that actually exists?

>posting mentally ill jewess queen of pol
Stay on your board

funland why :'DD

North America would still be safe.

Because it fucking triggers me that's why.
Yes we did backstab you but you did also backstab us as well.

>Dude, what if
>What if we take everything good about the world
>And then we, you listening?
>And then we turned everything into Germany, even the wild life. Any Animal that doesn't learn German gets executed.

Most of Europe ARE speaking German.

EU basically fits the borders of the Nazi empire.