Come on in you whinny faggot losers!
Just beat your depression already m8!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArsV7AFZBHY
hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.ca/2013/05/depression-part-two.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong, user?

bump

She loves someone else. Also she's a vegan so I should understand how lucky I am to not be dealing with that bullshit but I just wanted to at least creampie her ass even if we can't be together again

Everything that happens in your life is your fault so man up already and deal with it like everybody else

my cars broken down
got an expired inspection sticker ticket
my job sucks and im pretty sure theyre going to fire me

Girl left me for 3/10 beta because I told her off for blaming everything on her "anxiety". Says he treats her better than me
>buys her expensive shit
>was world to me

Sure buddy

i got tangled up in a hammock.

Lofl

You deserved it.

>Why didn't you choose to be lucky like me?!

I suffer from sudden violence impulses, but too afraid to go to psychologist.

>psychologist

just choose to not have these sudden violence impulses

>tfw no gf

Good.
She would leave you for Chad anyway.

Got a random steam code anyone want it?

pls user

link your steam then m8

6Z8LQ-58606-7KQQ0
Just gonna place it here take it if you want

god bless

Have fun m9

thanks man, have some shitty oc from me

I've been getting treatment at the University of Colorado Depression Center. If you have the means to do the same, I highly, highly recommend it (over treatment from an individual psychiatrist). I'm already in full remission. Don't lose hope.

>be me
>orphan
>raised by alcoholic and abusive foster parents
>grow up abused and witnessing violence in family
>get diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
>attempt suicide 2 times
>gets hospitalize and I have to take 5 different medication, nothing for anxiety
>i can't leave the house without having a full blown panic attack
>cry every night to sleep
>i caught first bf cheating on me
>second one beat me up then left me, it's been 2 years and I still cry thinking of him and I'm not recovered yet
>drop out of college
>get a little fat, no more qt twink
>come out as fag to mom
>she threatens to kick me out of the house
>nobody to love and take care of me
>i cry everywhere due to intense emotional pain and i tell other people that I'm okay
>i hate myself for allowing me to live till this point

I consider suicide daily :(

Everything that happens in your life is your fault so man up already and deal with it like everybody else

Yeah, it's my fault that I was abandoned by my parents.

>inb4 low tier bait
>inb4 i should immediately kill myself for replying to your bait.

why dont you just kill yourself no point to life really make sure to live stream it though

Sry user... feel you, but the only way out is an hero.... u are not qt anymore...

yo mother fuckers were all gonna make it why don't you do something with your life instead of being a fucking bitch boy.

put 1 hour... just 1.. 1 fucking hour a day of workout out and watch your life change before your eyes

let me guess you're gonna tell him to join the military next fuck off cult recruiter

moar?

>yo
>bitch boy

Get out of here wanna be gang memeber.

>fuck no
how else would you like to be addressed "sir"

"good enough" if that's your philosophy will leave you tomorrow not having enough. It's not hard guys...I tried and failed is 10x more of a man then someone saying what if.

Work away that weight, femanon and try e harmony.

we got out first winner. which is it, overweight? no gf? too old for school? maybe you might be content with your miserable fucking life but don't rain on other peoples parades. whatever the case your mentality is cancer. you still breathing is insulting

I have a long distance relationship... feeling too close and too far at the same time its killing me.

do you love her? if not why are you accepting being unhappy?

your baby dick anger is showing

damn
this RIP was unavoidable

Yes, i love her. I never felt like this whit other person, even afther some other relationships

I had a life that made me happy, i had someone which made me feel safe and comfortable for 5 years of my life, then she left me and told me it was over. I want to move on with my life but im cursed.

I want to find someone else, but i can't i cant get her out of my head, i can't stop remembering. I'd have died for her, i'd have given the world for her, and i want to be able to feel that with someone else.

She left me and a month later got with someone else, i wanted to FUCKING MARRY HER, I had no warning.I thought everything was fine i was happy with my life, she didn't give me a chance and my lying cheating cunt mate who cheated on his girlfriend got a chance to show her he was different, and now he of all people wont speak to me.

I've done nothing wrong, i've failed part of my degree, i cant sleep when i want to, i can't get this feeling out of my chest. All because of something i cant control

I go outside i spend time with friends and sometimes i can forget, but then i hear a song that we used to share, watch a movie or a TV show with some loose insignificant memory attached to it, and im cursed again. My chest feels heavy, i cant get it out of my mind and im forced to endure it until i forget.

I was happy, i was content, i felt like nothing could stop me, and in less than a year i've been reduced to nothing. I've slept with other people since, seen other girls on dates and shit, but none of them can replace her, im totally mentally programmed to love her, and i want to break out of that.

Please help Sup Forums tell me it gets better, tell me that this feeling will go, and i'll feel love again.

I was so happy, so confident, so safe. I could sleep instantly with her and i trusted her with everything. I lost half my "family" along with her, we'd all become one big family of sorts by this point.

I feel betrayed, lost, alone, confused and angry.

Fuck Sup Forums i just want to be able to live, i want to be able to live my life, im only 20, why do i feel so shit?

>implying dick size dictates anything

might be new news to you but this is 2016, what % of women would not fuck mark zuckerberg even if he had a micro dick?

>yfw you'll never have zuckerberg money and thus your microcock will remain untouched

>unhappy
>in love

pick one. if SHES accepting you being unhappy then she doesn't love you. If its short term then that's a different story. just be practical

couldnt have said it better myself

I think im not unhappy... i only wish to come home and hug her or sleep whit her.

you just proved your own point was irrelevant by agreeing money can get you laid regardless.

>also implying getting laid is even hard. only 7.4 billion people in the world GJJJJJJ KIDD

your salt towards me is just reflection bruh. I pity you.

I chased away the one person in my life I couldn't live without. I regret it every day and nothing I've said or done has fixed things. It's been 2 years since we stopped seeing eachother. I have no hope of fixing things but can't give up on her.

you seem to be really pissed for someone that apparently has lots of sex but thats non of my business

the fact that you DON'T know is a clear indication.
sometimes we are not meant to be with people that we fall in love with. just the way it is.

I KNOW, She is the one. i love her and that all i need... im just being over dramatic because i miss her, that what you whanted to hear?!

Hahahahahahaha underage b&

unfathomable ignorance doesn't bother you?
I haven't even needed to bring my life experiences into this conversation. knowing that I'm even related to cancer by being the same species is appalling

chill just making accusations, does she feel the same way about you?

yes

The best therapy would be to download 3dxchat, recreate your girlfriend as character, and put them in really gnarly positions... while recording it with Shadowplay (1080-4K). You know what to do after that.

then why isn't this long distance issue being fixed?

well, the main thing is that we are poor. we barely make it to the end of the month, then we live in diferent countrys. And usa sucks whit inmigration shits (shes from there)

It's pretty fucked up that these edgy summerfags are trying to look cool on the internet.

It's not your fault user unfortunately for people like us were surrounded by shitty people our whole lives.

It's those people that mold us into what we are.

Don't you forget that. It's never your fault.

yup im the ignorant one the elitism hurts my souls

I'd give anything to learn how to draw like that.
Oh wait I'm a talentless waste of flesh at 22 years old.

The mother of my daughter broke up with me two months ago. She "needs space."

It is at least a little bit my fault. See, I was a weak-ass pansy, afraid to commit myself to this woman for life. I told her I didn't think we should get married just yet. And we were ok for about two years. You know, we're busy. She wants to go back to school, I'm trying to advance my career. Who's got time to get married anyway?

She goes to visit her mom out of state for a couple weeks. While she's gone, I have to get a tooth pulled, and I am more miserable than I can remember being in a very long time. All I wanted was to snuggle her, and let her take care of me, but she wasn't there. It was then that I realized I was being an idiot. This woman cooked for me, she cleaned for me, she worked, she always knew how to cheer me up, and the sex? Fuhgeddaboutit. I didn't ever want to be without her again. I needed to keep her. I plan on proposing to her when she comes back.

She comes back. And I accidentally read some text messages. You can guess what happens next.

This is bait

being poor is just a excuse. am I saying it won't be hard no...but if your telling me if you put your entire genetic potential and energy into making something like distance keeping you apart then you don't love her. vise versa for her.

It wasn't the sexual things that bothered me. I could give a damn who she fucks. It was the emotional things. Talking about marriage. Kids. How much her family hates me (and fuck them very much, I've been nothing but good to them).

We fight, of course. She moves out for a week, but we agree to try again. After all, while she majorly fucked up, I'm not exactly blameless either and I still love her. Two months, and I thought we were gonna be ok. But then we have a fight over something that really shouldn't have even been a fight, and she moves out again. This time, she signs a lease. She's gone for at least a year. And I don't know if I can make it.

I keep our daughter most nights. She's not old enough to understand what's happening, but it breaks my heart every time a car drives by and she gets excited and starts yelling "Mama! Mama! MAMAMAMAMAMA!" If not for her, I honestly might have drunk myself to death by now.

when did I ever say I was better then you? or anyone else for that matter? I share a different opinion then you that is it. You are ok with being miserable, i'm not. simple as.

>>knowing that i'm even related to cancer by being the same species is appalling
yup your totally not acting superior

we are working on it actually, but we got frustrated of how slow it is... also i was talking whit her and she wanted to share whit you guys this song
youtube.com/watch?v=ArsV7AFZBHY

I am no longer needed in my own life

>being this mad
We know ur fucked as much as the rest of us, but u deny it harder than a faggot closted in narnia.

I just miss her you know

cheers my sun bro

yes
in a response to help people be productive is retarded

am i? don't know about you, but I'm making it.

>mfw too pussy to kill myself

I've always been prone to bouts of incredible sadness. Blame genetics, blame my shitty childhood. Emotional instability runs in my family; I come by it honestly. But, with her help, I'd mostly gotten past it. Some days were worse than others, but I was truly happy.

I have a better appreciation for my parents, though. I understand why my father left; two months of solid rejection by the mother of your children, who you want to marry, does a number on you, never mind two years. At one point, the pain of staying outweighed the pain of leaving me and my brother behind. I will never do that to my daughter, but I understand now.

And I understand why my mother cried and slept most of her days away, why she hit me and told me she hates me. She was ill, and no one ever had managed to help her overcome her illness. She felt abandoned, betrayed, helpless and hopeless. Sometimes I get the same urges she must have had, welling up inside me like a pipe about to burst. I will never do to my daughter what she did to me, but I understand.

Knowing everyone else, noone will ever give an actual fuck even if it means having to validate ur shitty ass excuse as an ego

you seem quite upset whats his name

this

lmfao ego?

yerrite. I'm pretty pissed there are such sad cunts, its shaming no.

i dont still dont get why you're so mad who did he leave you for

ITT: Bluepill beta faggots

> Just beat your depression already m8!

For those who aren't familiar with this, it's one of the best descriptions of (certain kinds) of depression I've come across.

hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.ca/2013/05/depression-part-two.html

Life is good.
Good job.
Wife got good job.
Money probs almost gone.
Bipolar still emotions get less stressed.
People who fkt up my life randomly dying 1 by 1.
Again life is good so far.

Oh, well

No matter how hard u try this is gonna end unironically with us looking down on u. Pls stalp u beed help, not belittlement

lucky you the people who ruined my life are all living great ones

One of them is a Billionaire

She gets raped all the time though so who really wins

Still her actually

>ctrl f
>"mad"
>1,020,928 results found

at the end of the day the only person you gotta answer too being horribly spiteful of you own life is you. I won't lose any sleep tonight what about you?

Me, , many more will make it.

And through it all, she tells me I'm being too negative and that's why she doesn't like to spend time with me. You're goddamn right I'm being negative; she shattered my heart worse than it used to be, worse than I thought it could be. I keep my distance as much as I can, even though I crave her like a flower craves the sun, and she tells me I'm smothering her when I try to hug her.

So I try to be positive. I try to stay away. But my first thought, whenever something good happens, is to share it with her because I love her smile. My first instinct when something bad happens is to seek her comfort, because she alone knew how to make me smile when nothing else could.

With her, I was invincible. Without her, I am falling apart. And yet, it seems my only chance to get her back is to be the person she turned me into when she was with me. The better me. The braver me. The stronger me.

She made me better, stronger, braver. It was easy when she was with me, because she made me feel amazing. How am I supposed to be that way without her?

why would i lose any sleep i have the sun bro on my side

>surrounded by shitty people our whole lives.
But comes to Sup Forums to complain about it.
We're all shitty people here, what do you expect?

Ow and i am fat.
Get a castric bypass.
Will be fit in 2 years.

I'm just empty.

Thanks user, this makes a lot more sense through someone who talks like me