Ask a Polishfag anything

Ask a Polishfag anything.

why all polish fucks sux at lol? kurwa kurwa kurwa kurwa

i don't know

What is your favorite alcohol brand or drink? I know you poles are all alcoholics to help me find something. Been drinking pic related a lot lately I guess it's from Poland or something.

Yup, this is polish vodka.
My favourite drink is vodka and glass. Try it until you start loving it.

Who is the loser in the pic on the bottle?

Jan III Sobieski

I also hate it, even when I am Polish.

I have no question for rats and kike dick suckers. I am of glorious german blood not pathetic plumber cum potatoes stealer bloodline. Die verfluchten Pollacken!

Enjoy watching your faggy country being destroyed by picrel

We conquered half of Europe before and we can easily do it again. As if we are just going to sit on our hands and do nothing about these muslim or those fucking kikes. We are generous, that's why we feed these dogs.

kek xD

are there really screen doors on polish submarines?

Kurwa kurwa dobre kurwa?

is it true that there is no ice in poland because they lost the recipe?

No.

is it true that the Polack family froze to death at a drive in theater while they were waiting to see the movie "Closed for the Winter."

Obciągnij mi z pełnym bulgotem i połykiem

Yes, but we have cansur instead

I dont think there was such incident

I feel bad for you bro... USA Citizen here. So close to Russia?? Must be terrible.

Do you get offended if someone calls you racist?

Im moving to USA/Canada in like 5 years so I don't give a fuck about Europe no more

Why are you such fucking shit drivers, and always going in convoys? Like holy fuck, learn to drive and kill yourselves.

No lol

I drive my x6 perfect fuck off :(

Lol keep telling yourself that. Fucking shit driver.

Where are you from? I bet you cuckold all day faggot

kto to?

Have you ever came so hard you cracked your back?

No

Any terrorist threat? How about the amount of sandniggers around there?

Is it true that sailors on Polish submarines have to be way tougher than even the toughest US Navy SEAL?

Even Chinese makes better and more-friendly community in multiplayer games than Poles.