What this guy represents for you?

What this guy represents for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpYc31boyYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Decadence of the west

Edgy "i'm seriously not a faggot come on guys look how edgy i am" faggot

who is this guy?

The retardation of the western far right to think that a BBC loving jew has their interests in mind and isn't just playing a part for $$$

Milo Yiannopoulos

autism

a retarded obnoxious arrogant faggot that should be stoned to death

faggotry

The repressed homosexuality of the alt-right and modern right-wing movements in general

a smart attention whore advancing his career by shilling for an even smarter attention whore

Self-loathing faggots and edgelords.

you have to go back

mash'allah

Disgusting faggotry, defender of pedophiles.

>6 mentions of the word faggot
Are we being raided?

Controlled opposition.
Also, this

fucking alt-right faggot

>the poster boy of white supremacists is a BBC slurping wog

LMFAO

>BBC slurping wog
He's also a jew
Though he thinks the idea of him being the leader of the alt-right is as ridiculous as you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpYc31boyYo

He wrote an entire article about how the alt right was the future of the republican party and praised Richard spencer as a future intellectual

I don't think that makes him a member of it, much less the leader of it.

Who is this? I've never heard of him, is he's famous in the Western countries?

He represents the alt right - a laughing stock of faggots and retards.

irrelevant attention whore

He's clearly a supporter

But not in ideology he just wants their money

reddit

edgy faggot :DD

Gay Jewish guy who literally raves all day about black cock that Sup Forums picked to be /theirguy/

lmao

I don't see the problem with making Sup Forums looking pathetic.

I think not even the likes of Sup Forums like that fudge packer.

otter

NOOOOORTH

THE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTHN LOVERS

I see, thanks.

actual alt-righters aka neo-Nazis say he is not one of them

Milo also says he is not alt-right

>alt right
>neo nazis

Smart rat catcher that plays useful retards like the flute.

He appears to have no principals and convictions, everything he does just comes across as a trollish act.

yes, that's correct

a faggot

The "alt right" isn't really a movement at all, it's just random people from different ideologies and they don't really have any specific goals, ideals or worldviews.

Not really sure how you think literal neckbeards, faggots, LARPers, people attracted purely to the aesthetic and Libertardians are "neo nazis".

Cyberpunk

er, it's very much a movement

they have multiple boards on le redd*t and everything

it's people from different-but-socially-conservative ideologies and they have socially-conservative goals

Richard Spencer coined the term and is a literal Sup Forums-level white nationalist living in his mom's house preaching racial purity and pride

>Racial purity

When exactly did Richard Spencer do that?

>pol level
Sup Forums-level would imply he's a fat neckbeard who likes to say "nigger" and "kike" a lot but yet has no thoughts in his head on how to bring anything about.

That would not be what Richard Spencer is about. Not even much of a fan of him and really quite critical of a lot of what he believes but what you're saying is just plain retarded and not mounted on even a fundamental understanding.

>it's very much a movement

A movement has goals, ideals and a means to bring them about.

"The alt right" is just a huge mishmash, it has none of those.

Having boards on reddit or ebin threads on reddit doesn't mean anything when there's no intellectual fundamentals in play.

A literal religious faggot, who jumped on the anti-SJW/alt-right bandwagon.

Not sure

someone whos only doing it for attention and money

An easy way to tell crying libtards from normal people.

"REEE I HATE HIM I HATE HIM" = Screaming libtard.

Seems like the typical American: homosexual, annoying, ignorant.

He's British

t. faggot

Really?
He looks very American. Also I don't know any gay British people. It's usually Americans who are gay.

Eh Nips just think there is nothing outside of America

But then you know that hey Proxy Kun

I'm not Japanese.

Why have a jap proxy then?

No shit

>When exactly did Richard Spencer do that?

I'll oblige you with one example: from his Trump election speech, available on his radixjournal blog (which I won't link)

"... despite these supposedly egalitarian “values,” America was, until this past generation, a White country, designed for ourselves and our posterity.

It is our creation, it is our inheritance, and it belongs to us."

>Sup Forums-level would imply he's a blah blah blah slurs and reductionism

check out how many head-nods to Sup Forums are in the Spencer speech I quoted. it's pretty much a love-letter to them

> A movement has goals, ideals and a means to bring them about.

not really true as far as I can see

the Occupy movement had a goal and ideal but no means to achieve change beyond "bang on de drum all day, see what happens" but was absolutely a movement. UKIP/Brexit has a goal, an ideal, and no means, and is a movement

I strongly suggest you check out the main alt-right board on le redd*t and see the threads in the middle of the memes discussing movement policy with one another re: Trump support and such -- it's at the same level as the far-leftie discourse spaces (which are also full of memelords incidentally)

>inb4 unironically recommending reddit, kys

Based Pedro telling it like it is.

Milo is a based faggot

Pure idpol. He is nothing but identity.

Because I live in Japan.
I'm Flip.

are they pretty racist toward you?

>sucks black cocks
>based
>canadian flag

Cannot fabricate

Why?

Nothing wrong with sharing protein achi :^)

No.

Uni.

Why bother getting educated if you're a filipeno?

Is it a degree in sucking chinese cock?

Alt-right is a blanket term for white nationalist, but swarthy shekel-grabbers like Milo have co-opted it to suit their purposes. The goal of the alt-right in America is a white ethno-state. The "alt-right" that most people think of is just mainstream conservatism with edgy "le epic roast SJW xD" thrown in.

This user is correct

>The "alt-right" that most people think of is just mainstream conservatism with edgy "le epic roast SJW xD" thrown in.

yeah but lots of real alt-right nationalists love that mistake because the label confusion gives them an "ITS JUST BANTZ BRAH" cover to flog their message