Any legit hacks?

Any legit hacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pokemongodev/comments/4t3lgh/githubwip_get_precise_location_of_all_nearby/
social-iq.ch/easypokego
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself for playing that dumb shit

Just you OP

whats the point of hacking in a non-competitive free to play game? If you feel like you need that pokedex filled, then just download an imgur set of all of them...

i just want some coins

coins are serverside, you can't *hack" them. Like you can't "hack" yourself steam money or whatever.

you might be able to trick the server into thinking you earned some coins though

Not for coins, but you can level up eggs fast by putting the phone in the microwave on low heat for about 20 seconds. Nets you about 4km. Give it a few minutes before you go again, though.

>Any legit hacks?
Yes.

I heard about this on Facebook. Like most viral hacks, this one is legit.

WHAT THE FUCK, user?!

Go for it

If there ever comes out a way to hack this game that is not getting dealt with by the company then I am quitting this game. It ruins the fun for everybody else when thousands of players are getting ahead by cheating

lol if you want to go trough the hasle you can tie it to the ceiling fan and turn it on for egg travel. works!

reddit.com/r/pokemongodev/comments/4t3lgh/githubwip_get_precise_location_of_all_nearby/

Nox makes ti easier to catch, you change your GPS location and you can control it with WASD, just go to Disney World/Land and theres a bunch of lures/pokestops right next to each other... Have fun.

don't believe this user, it should be 30s not 20
you almost messed up his pokedex

Yes, jailbreak iPhone and download cydia. Then add a repo ehich I can not remember the name on, just google it. Then download something called pokemon go target locator. There is a lot of tutorials out there, just google it.

Lol

Trying too hard

>Put phone on edge of microwave tray, so you get max distance per rotation.
>Turn on microwave.
>After about 30 minutes you should have hatched any egg.

try this OP:
social-iq.ch/easypokego

THIS.

Just buy coins and refund the purchase. You get to keep the coins and they don't have a method to detect the refund so you won't get banned.

>when you have basement level standards

you think that's trying hard?