Did Michael Richards deserve all the hate he got?

Did Michael Richards deserve all the hate he got?

If a comedian did this in 2016 they'd get a slap on the wrist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kth0UOU5a_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M
youtube.com/watch?v=1EsdCHohhHg
youtube.com/watch?v=dw_mRaIHb-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Hitler deserve all the hate? Should he have just gotten a slap on the wrist? Geez.

Are you fucking retarded

youtu.be/Kth0UOU5a_M

Never really understood the controversy. He was angry and said nasty things. Big deal.

He's not even a racist

Racism is literally the worst thing ever. Come on it's 2016.

viral videos really got popular at the wrong time for him

Go back to Sup Forums

is this bait?

The funny thing is, he isn't even racist

He was getting heckled and instead of shutting the heckler down and get him removed like any comic worth their weight he broke and just started screaming nigger for 7 minutes while the crowd sat disgusted.

He should get hate for being a mediocre standup who couldn't handle being heckled.

The racism is all fine and dandy.

How the fuck, as someone in show biz, do you lose your cool that badly? I don't really care if he "deserved" what he got. All I know is that was pathetic. If someone's heckling you then you either burn him by shitting on his mom or ask security to remove him. You can't just scream at a person calling him a nigger and not expect consequences.

This. He was butthurt because the heckler hit him right where it hurts: he did Seinfeld and nothing more

youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M

He's an actor. He's not a comedian.

That's what's so insane about this.

who did what?

If the whole point is to say something nasty, why is shitting on someone's mom OK but "nigger" not?

Nothing. Move along.

HE'S A NIGGER

yeah, that was so crazy about it

well he did say some prettty nasty things to some uhh...afro americans

well it had to be something

[audience laughs]

Because you can shit on someone's mom without shitting on every mother on earth, but when you shit on someone for being black you're applying that to everyone who's black.

Does anyone remember this scene from Curb Your Enthusiasm? Pretty pathetic

but blacks do the same shit with white folks

But we're not talking about "blacks." Were talking about an individual decently famous actor doing stand up. If Don cheadle were doing stand up and went on a rant like that towards a white person you can bet he'd be screwed.

0 to godwin in 4 minutes? You're not in your game, Sup Forums

even a "your mum" joke would require more set up than blatant name calling.

he would have been better of yelling "you're an idiot! you're an idiot! hey look everyone, a bunch of idiots!!!"

but of course that's not as insulting so he had to step it up a notch.

on a side note, i wonder how the black guys who were heckling him felt about singlehandedly ruining any of richards' future prospects for showbiz.

>you can talk you can talk

I CAN SIINNNGGG

>DR ZAIUS DR ZAIUS..

America is fucking hilarious

It's the only place in the entire world with guaranteed freedom of speech, and

You can't say one particular word unless you are an african american

Culture is hilarious

10 years
youtube.com/watch?v=1EsdCHohhHg

Every white male deserves hate no matter what

i dunno the crowd seemed to find it funny

DAT IS AH WORD MANE U KENT SAY DAT SHIT WE OWN DAT WORD YOUZ FUKIN CRACKA ASS BITCH

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

If a comedian did this in 2016 black people would start looting and burning down their own cities

FIRST POST WORST POST

any other celebs who fucked up their life & career in one dumb moment?

Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls comes to mind

For spazzinng out like he did?.....Yeah.
Faggot should have known how to deal with a heckler. Almost all comics have to deal with them, and he clearly didn't know how to handle the bantz. So he just started yelling racial insults, which in the is era is a bad move. 50 years ago this wouldn't have been a big deal.

He is a shitty stand up comic. Every comic has to deal with that shit. The good ones know how to shut a heckler down and fast. Richards justsucked. And the guy hit him with the "all you ever had was Seinfeld " and it clearly rattled him. Mostly because it was the truth.

but there have been black comedians doing anti-white stand ups with no repercussions what so ever
youtube.com/watch?v=dw_mRaIHb-M

>Slap on the wrist
>Implying they wouldn't take Richards in the street and crucify him.

i actually believe he isn't racist.

he was just real angry, on cocaine and the black guy would not stop interupting his act.

you can say it if you want no one is stopping you but you'll get your ass beat for it and possibly ruin your career

If a comedian did this in 2016 they'd be attacked in the street and niggers would riot and destroy their own towns all over the world

niggers are sociopaths so they wouldnt care

Jamie foxx`s SNL intro was just him saying "I like to kill white people"

>that guy
>Black

Clearly middle eastern or Arab.

I always thought this dude could have been a great actor.

Should have gone into serious roles after Seinfeld instead of trying to stay comedic his whole career, imo.

ooga booga, nigga chiming in:

Nah. I think people miss the point of comedy if they think clips taken out of context - especially when someone's having a bad set - are supposed to represent their character. Was the joke funny? Not really. Do I think Michael Richards is a racist? Not really. If he was I don't think he would have felt so guilty and ashamed of what he did. People need to just fucking relax sometimes.

So regardless of if the joke is funny or not you saw that the guy in your video made a joke with a structured beginning,middle and end . Compare this to Kramer who just shouted like a baby on stage.

all comedians are babies

>50 years ago we'd have you up a tree with a fork up your ass.

That's straight klan shit. But the k man is still my nigga

And unfunny too. I legitimately like maybe ten comedians period. But that's still not the point.

You don't see any difference between that and what Richards did? The repercussions for that are certain people don't see your show. He's not screaming at a white person that back in the good old days he would've been killed outside the theater for heckling.

Damn I miss prime Chappelle