Am I supposed to believe that tipping over a brazier would set the wooden hall on fire...

Am I supposed to believe that tipping over a brazier would set the wooden hall on fire? What if one of the Khals was drunk and accidentally knocked over a brazier? What would Khaleesi have done if she knocked over a brazier and it just burnt out and nothing happened? Fuck, this is shit writing.

>Am I supposed to believe that tipping over a brazier would set the wooden hall on fire?

Don't these horselords have hay all over the ground?

Shit is pretty flammable.

Uh, you know when she went to take a piss she could have gotten oil or had her two loyal guys help her.
Maybe think before you post.

Did you watch the scene, faggot?

Why would they allow braziers in a clearly flammable environment?

It was sand.

>Hello widows! Don't mind us, we're just here to oil the floor quick and then we're out.

she probably used some fire-magic to (literally) kill the patriachy.

I dunno. Their gods like it or some shit.

The last part it seemed like she was controlling/aiming the fire. There's some magic shit going on there.

If you noticed she made a circle around the shrine while talking, dropping highly flammable mud under her skirt

It's Dothraki jet fuel. It burns so hot it melts goldchains and instantly burns solid wood beams.

She obviously started preparations the first time she was in the tent when Drogo was still alive.
It was a plan 6 years in the making.
BRAVO DND, BRAVO.

she was just farting the whole scene

Energy efficient light bulbs give off that cold light, Horse People don't like it.

this is literally the only explanation

Underrated post

>caring about shitty Daenerys storyline

top kek

>Stabs bare-chested man through heart
>They'll know someone brought weapons into the sacred city
>Better crush his head with this rock so they won't notice

Maybe he crushed his chest too

kek

House mate and I reckon dany and her two helpers used fuel canisters to pour fuel all over

To the extent that a stab wound that entered his back and exited his chest would be inconspicuous? Did they grind him into a paste?

Go to bed, DABID.

oh my what an intimidating push

Is Daenerys this insufferably badly written in the book?

Yes. She's GRRM's femdom fetish which is why she's such a terrible mary sue.

She's much worse. She's 15, thinks about Daario's blue pubes and muh iron throne in EVERY chapter.

That actually makes a decent amount of sense. They aren't going to carry out an investigation if they find a guy with a smashed head. They'll just have him hauled off and killed. Seems like a minor stretch that nobody would notice the stab wound but it doesn't offend me with its stupidity like so many other things in this show.

Im using this when I complain to my friends about the episode tommorrow.

Is Daenerys immune to structural damage too?

At least in the book she is actually a conflicted character with an arc. She's a naive teenage girl always unsure of herself and sort of stumbling through everything while she learns to lead. Show Dani is a cliche stron-woman that went from victim to capable, confident leader in four episodes. All the best parts of the female characters from the books there's few bc GRRM honestly doesn't write women well are stripped out to make them all into more empowered.

I blame feminists on these story

Why did dirt floors ignite????

WHAT IS THIS SHIT, i cant watch when she is on tv her character is so fucking bad.

How thorough do you think a Dothraki autopsy is? It may just amount to "fuck his head is fucked up, lets burn him he was a good lad" without much inspection elsewhere. They don't strike me as very scientifically minded or concerned with ceremonial or mourning or any kind of sentimentalism at all.

At this point why does she even need the dragons? I thoroughly expected one to swoop in and fuck their shit up but turns out she was the dragon all along.
I mean, they had to have something in those braziers that burns a long time and stay hot, right/? Some hay on the ground to make it softer for feet, cushions for the horsefucker kings, and Daenarys going super-Targaryen.

They cleaned the hut with oil instead of water

>tell your white knights to hide somewhere
>piss
>go back to temple and spread oil all over the floor, knowing that the patriarchy would be meeting soon in the temple to decide your fate

So are the Dothraki completely fine with their leaders being assassinated? They're fine with following a woman?

You'd think they would be angry about her burning down their sacred old-maid temple or at least concerned that giant fire might consume their shanty town made of remarkably flammable wood, straw and sand.

But no, they just see her walk out unburned and, despite culturally hating/distrusting magic and witches, drop to their knees and accept her as their one true Mary Sue.

And yet, I have no plans to stop watching.

Also she's bisexual in the books

>drunk khal tips a brazier
>everyone walks out of the hall

the problem is that they barred the entrance get it fag?

Maybe to the same extent that all teenage girls are bisexual irl. If having your bestie fingerbang you whenever you get a little too hot made you bisexual, half the population would be playing both sides.

She had full on lesbian sex with Irri
More than once

No. Even though she's stupid in both book and show. In the book, there's real consequences to her fuck ups. In the show she just stumbles through success after success

>sand
>burning
>at all

ever been to hawaii or somewhere tropical? when a torch falls over onto the sand, the only thing that keeps burning is the wood. sometimes it suffocates immediately.

>in d&d's world sand is basically lighter fluid

No, you fool, Daario and Jorah put oil on the ground before.

nice fan fiction there billy

Homosex isn't a personality trait in Planetos. It's just a behavior.

Citation needed.

WEW LADS

worst scene in this show so far

>Two Dothraki walking around in the holy city of Vaes Dothrak
>Great evening for raping and talking about the 5 best things in life
>Khal Deiv'iad Ben'i Ofh suddenly stops and points in an alley "What's goin on over there?"
>Bloodrider D'aan Waeis goes over to investigate "There lies a body!"
>"Did he ded, what up? Does he have a stab wound?"
>"Urgh urgh, it's Aggo san. He got his Head smashed in with a rock!"
>"Aha.. a rock ...urgh... thought he got a stab wound. Let's go on, everything is normal."
>"Qapla'."

That's how it was literally everywhere before like 100 years ago. You're not gay, you just do gay shit sometimes. Look at ASOIF depiction of Loras and Renly. They were vaguely hinted at as being homosexmen but it wasn't seen as necessarily shameful or that people believed they were 100% gay. Look at Qarth, they're all kind of gay. Look at Satin, he was a fuckboi and nobody thought he was Gay gay. Just a nigga that know how to make that dolla yo.

>Why would they allow braziers in a clearly flammable environment?

The same reason they drink the same water as their horses, leave hay all over the ground, and rape children. They're fucking idiots.

>They aren't going to carry out an investigation if they find a guy with a smashed head.
>They'll just have him hauled off and killed.

It's retarded to assume she didn't prepare the hall somehow that it would burn better. It was clearly implied she and her new girlfriend put some preparations into action when they were 'releasing some water'.

Fun Fact yall: "making water" means urination.

>they had time to do a detailed cause of death examination and an autopsy

definitely this.

It'd just have an exit wound that nobody could fucking have a surefire way of knowing. They're Dothraki, they see a man crushed with a rock and they don't question "maybe that isn't what really killed him".

Are you guys pretending these are wise men? They're savages and retarded to boot.

>Fuck, this is shit writing.

No shit, now you noticed?

Really now? She left to get water and had to "make it", meaning she had to get it herself.

You're full of shit.

SHE WONT DOING NO YOGA AT SUNSET. IT WAS POOP YALL.

implying dothrakis don't kill themselves any time they're drunk

No, the show writers are clearly handicapped and an user in a Sup Forums thread found faults that none of their staff did!

99% of the time a claimed inconngruety is just some retard overlooking the wrong aspects.

Dothraki:

1. Savage
2. Don't have a team that performs autopsies
3. Aren't going to consider others modes of death when they see a man who's head is crushed. They assume the simplest explanation.

This is why some show writers explain every scene, because of idiots. Keep this up and this show might go down the toilet.

Wasn't the Khal meeting the following night? They could have had time to prepare. I'm sure the wives have a recess or something, it's not like they're sitting around in there all day, every day.

Are you normie casual pleb scum?

In about every single scene with the Dothraki, it's explicitly shown that it's a culture that values strength more than anything.

The "line of succession" is almost always a khal being openly rekt by his bloodriders/stronk friends.

It would've been fucking uncharacteristic for the Dothraki to do anything *but* bowing to the most powerful, khal destroying person in Vaes Dothrak.

Holy shit this board sucks.

They are literally 100% faggots though. Renly doesn't have kids and Stannis points it out that he never will because he's a flaming homo who hasn't even fucked Margaery who is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Loras doesn't even have interest in sex after his homo lover died. Same goes for Jon Connington.

Many other characters are bi though.

>No, the show writers are clearly handicapped and an user in a Sup Forums thread found faults that none of their staff did!
Yes this has been the case for years and goes for most shows because the shitty writers don't give a fuck and got the jobs in the first place only because of their jew families.

>It would've been fucking uncharacteristic for the Dothraki to do anything *but* bowing to the most powerful, khal destroying person in Vaes Dothrak.
It would have been characteristic to kill the weak teenage girl who burned your temple and tarnished your every most meaningful tradition and become a khal you literal fucking retard.

I'm not saying they're not 100% homosex. I'm saying homosex isn't culturally seen as a trait as much as a behavior. Renly isn't a homosexual to most of Westeros, he's just more into getting buggered than the average feller.

>Loras doesn't even have interest in sex after his homo lover died. Same goes for Jon Connington.
And Stannis doesn't have interest in sex with his still-alive wife, even in the interest of saving House Baratheon. Littlefinger is implied to be a more-or-less celibate pimp. Lots of people don't make sex for lots of reasons. And the most we've seen regarding characters judging them is that it's irresponsible of them not to be creating heirs. There is no such thing as homosexuality, there is "has a secured legacy with children" and "doesn't."

>2. Don't have a team that performs autopsies

Yeah, all the nomadic people whose livelihood revolves around raiding and horses have coroners and shit. Especially in times when the weapon of choice is a sword or a bow.

You've been influenced bit too heavily by modern age idiocy and ate the entirety of the noble savage myth.

I thought it was implied that the girl she went out with helped her arrange the room to be flammable and bar the door on her way out.

Maybe in the show universe homosex isn't nearly as taboo, even though Renly and Loris were both seen as weak and many characters speak about their sexuality with distaste. In the book the Loris-Renly is only hinted at and Renly gets defensive whenever his brother implies it. Renly isn't openly homosex because it's seen as abdominal by all of Westeros and there are more than a few instances of homosex behavior being seen as a crime worth killing over in the books. This might breakdown with the slavery of the eastern continent, but that's (eunuchs, pleasure boys) even seen as an argument against slavery in the west.

Also, you're deluded if you think prejudice against homosex wasn't ubiquitous a century ago. Sodomy laws have existed everywhere for centuries and homosex has almost universally been seen as abdominal.

Except the Dothraki don't see magic as strength, they view it with contempt as trickery to get out of physical combat.

They view blood magic and warlock shit as demonry. A woman walking through fire unharmed is godlike.

Shitskin logic.

i never saw that but it would make much more sense

>Also, you're deluded if you think prejudice against homosex wasn't ubiquitous a century ago. Sodomy laws have existed everywhere for centuries and homosex has almost universally been seen as abdominal.
>abdominal.
the geighs do have ripped abs. I'll give them that.

And I'm not saying homosex wasn't looked down on. I'm saying it was seen as a behavior more than a personality type. Sodomy was illegal just like rape or murder was. You're not born a raper, you just do rapes sometimes. You're not born a bugger, you just get buggered on occasion.

The reason anti-homosex laws existed IRL was to try and deter homosex behavior, because it was seen as exactly that, a behavior.

Immense amounts of methane from all the horses they keep.

I watched the episode and to me it read like "Daario and Jorah dump oil in the main hut, Dany sets it on fire, Daario and Jorah lock door. "

So once again, Jorah did all the work for her.

this.
the show implied that she has some sort of fire magic going on over and over again

so errr....her shit is flammable?

I probably missed something cause i don't get how she can walk through fire at the end and not feel anything? magic trick?

>magic trick?
more like real magic

yalll can keep whining on about a few plotholes, im just glad we got to see her tits again. Any good gifs yet?

.!.

was this literally the first episode you saw ever?

Except in ancient Greece, Rome, most of Egypt and Syria, etc. Basically no one gave a fuck until Judo-Christian and other abrhamic nonsense cultivated by goat herding bronze age hook noses became the predominant meme.

This school of thought is represented by the sparrow.

Dorne represents the other school of thought where sex is just sex and no one gives a fuck.

>Keep this up and this show might go down the toilet.
Ill take things that already happened for 100.

nigger at least watch the other seasons before asking stupid questions

Dude, it is established as early as season one that she is magically immune to fire/heat. Have you never seen any other episode before?

I actually forgot that part. It's been 6 years and i haven't rewatched the first season since, gimme a break.

how do you forget that shit

Watch season one then kill yourself

>t. Certified Dothraki sociologist

How did she survive the fire? The pyre trick was blood meme magic

Oh man. That really hurt. You so edgy.

honestly i assumed that dario and jonah had booby trapped the place with oil, wasn't that what the whole 'you can help me' thing was about?