Some of you might know that kickass torrents got taken down and owner got arrested so it's the end of KAT

Some of you might know that kickass torrents got taken down and owner got arrested so it's the end of KAT.

Nevertheless we must not worry, piracy is like hydra, cut one head, three new will take it's place.

So, share your best torrent site!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napster
change.org/p/https-www-justice-gov-free-artem-vaulin
lagmonster.info/humor/campchaos/napsterbad_56k.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kickass torrents got taken down

shit man

That's uTorrent, you dummy.

Bumpage

Google.

Torrentz .eu
Metasearch

Bump

piratebay all the way.
KAT goes down, another one goes up. Too bad it did, though, after so many years.

extratorrents.cc

i actually like rutracker. all the russian gibberish takes some getting used to but i can navigate pretty easily now and it has tons of stuff, seemingly always seeded. and you can search torrents in english

hi fbi agent

>Torrentz.eu
Only works like 10% of the time

This is more or less the timeline of me pirating shit (27 years old currently)

1. Napster
2. KaZaA
3. eDonkey 2000
4. eMule
5. thepiratebay/peer2mail
6. megavideo, videobb
7. surfthechannel.com (provided megavideo links and whatnot, good site)
8. watchseries.lt - currently
9. kat is die
10. no
11. youtube?
also google started being useful in that department around 2006

I like tfile.co
It's russian too but they've got english torrents too, I know russian so just leaving for fellow russians here

>napster
>first
>27 yo
Yeah no kid, you're old enough to be on the baud bbs's
Why would you just lie on the internet like that?

piratebay? really? I thought it was all viruses and bullshit these dayus.

Could you enlighten me, how did google become useful? I thought they were filtering torrents out of search results for years now...

IPtorrents. Invite only though.

They could have been 10 and using Napster. Napster was 1997: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napster

man, doesn't really make a difference for me. I can't torrent anymore. ISP shut down my internet for torrenting. They turned it back on after we talked to them, but if we torrent again, we risk having it shut down permanently.

Works every fucking time.

Shit dude, where are you from? What ISP?

Soulseek and audiogalaxy

California + Cox. Seem they've been tracking it for years and just got to doing something about it the other day.

kat.al
kat.am

kat.am

yw

Can't you change ISP? I refuse to belevie that it's the only one in california

My parents got our first PC in 1997, we got the 28k modem in 2000 or 2001. I already knew about Napster back then thanks to that whole Metallica case. Before then, we just used to share floppy disks at school, or bought bootleg CDs from a local gyppo

not for torrents PER SE, pirating shit in general

Who gives a shit if kat got taken down? It's probably going to be up soon anyways. Just look at the ammount of times tbp has been taken down

>11 y.olds listening to Metallica
well I can see that the 90 were not that different

It's not the only one, but they're the only ones available in these apartments. Had to sign papers in regards to that if I remember correctly.

Kickass was supreme. I'll miss it.

hey op kat.am is open this is all the files well most from the last year or so so far its pretty legit - user

change.org/p/https-www-justice-gov-free-artem-vaulin

ANONS LET'S FIGHT FOR ARTEM VAULIN, LET'S FIGHT FOR KICKASS TORRENTS AND OUR INTERNET FREEDOM. WE USED AND LOVED KAT FOR YEARS, SO WHO ARE THEY TO TAKE THAT FROM US? LET'S FREE VAULIN AND KICKASSTORRENTS!
ENTER THE LINK AND SIGN THE PETITION DON'T LET THEM TAKE KAT FROM US!

You mean the '90s?
Funnily enough, the first time I heard about BOTH Metallica and Napster was from this flash cartoon
lagmonster.info/humor/campchaos/napsterbad_56k.swf

Thanks

Keeping the thread alive post

Napster went to my school(chantilly). He was in my english and algebra class.

lol 28k modem in 97?
in 97 PC's usually came with a 56k unless you bought it through a shitty PC shop that built them in house.

hell webtv had a 56k modem in 97