Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive tarot readings from me.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens.
>Patience and love!
>Hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you; it may take a while depending on how many requests I have.
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10812497
youtube.com/watch?v=PXyGLbedfQM
desiquintans.com/randomnoun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGGOTS !

#honk

Rolling for later uses.

Well, this is a slow start.

im here im looking

Hey there.

Yes, yes it is.

Look harder.

Ok that's a particularly hot Reimu cosplay, fine have your bump.

I guess everybody's busy with their Friday night plans!

Special thanks to Anonymous for giving it to me!

this chick anarexia

hehe, you said "giving it to me"

That too.

Hello everyone, also hello user/lurkers! Please feel free to join us today in our cozy little community.
Also, i'm having some issues with my pc so advise might be a bit irregular. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.

Hello peoples. How are your Fridays?

I missed this picture and its variants

Hello thread.

It's Saturday again! Hello Thread ~~

I guess so. I saw the notification while i was playing KAMUI.

Hey chief.

Hey Nep.

Hey Kotori.

and Hello Remi.

My wife and I have give thru a tough year. It seemed no matter what I did she was unhappy. She filed for divorce two weeks ago. Since then she's done a 180. So sweet to me, laughing and joking with me constantly like when we were first dating. My head is wrecked. I don't know what she's thinking. WTF is going on with her. It's emotionally destroying me. She's the woman I've never stopped loving or being kind to. Everything kindness made no difference to her. Now since she's filed against me, it's like she's in love with me. Heeeeeeeelllllp????

Me too. You have no idea how deep I had to venture into my Archives to find it.

junior shrine maiden reporting in!

Ready to give out fortunes ^__^

Oh right, you asked me a few nights ago if you could join the junior shrine maidens right?

Pretty uneventful. Just a little Valkyria Chronicles and a little being pressured about financial stuff that I can't do anything about.

Hello people

-Azazel

no u
hiya
pretty good nothing really of note though, hows your friday going
hi remilia
hi
hi box

strawpoll.me/10812497
It was fucking hot today.

Hello thread

I still can't sleep, however at this point I might as well give up.

Wow, that's an odd time to turn around...

I'm not sure what you could do about it either. It's not like you wanna give her the cold shoulder, but I doubt you'll end up getting back together either...

You have my sympathies, Anonymous.

No u!

It got over 100F in my room, and I have proof!

user, i don't know much about things like this, but apparently she might be unstable.
Maybe for the process a divorce means but honestly i'm not really sure about this.
It would take to know more about all this situation to see if i'm able to help.
Hello, Box.

Hey Remi~ How are you?

And you as well Box.

Ah. Same here, not much going on for a Friday. Just some geimus.

I bought Valkyria Chronicles a while ago but haven't gotten around to it, what do you think about it?

Pretty boring as well I suppose.

Hello you three.

Tarot reading get

How far back do your archives go anyways?

Hello there Tunia ~
Hello Box, sorry from what happened on steam last time
Hello Master Chief
Hey There ME-Tan

>tfw this is the new Renko Usami Design

Might be "seller's remorse" on her part, wanting what she's tried t get rid of. Or maybe she wants you to fight to win her back or something, even though that's really dumb and sad.

My mum and stepdad are divorcing right now, and, even though she's the one that initiated it, she's like... waiting for him to take her back and sweep her off her feet(to just slam him down again, I think). She might not know what she wants, you know?
Have you asked her about it, tried to get her to elaborate on her feelings?

It's fun! It's cutscene heavy, but I like it. You have like 20 or more cute characters with their own personalities to send into battle! It's a real tragedy if one of them dies!

Hello, Chief dear.
Hiya Renks
I was curious on your thoughs, should i become a jr?

>implying i'll get beat
>mfw youtube.com/watch?v=PXyGLbedfQM
no u

Well, the proof is in the pudding.
Put your pudding in my desiquintans.com/randomnoun

-Azazel

Hiya Kokotori~ I'm alright, yourself? Wanna watch that thingy later?

Hi Box. How's the weather?

Hello to you~

Hi Chief

It's up to you! Minus the fortune cookies, you're already one as far as I'm concerned.

I don't want to give her the cold shoulder. We've a beautiful 3yo daughter. She says she loves me. She's now texting me throughout the day, with jokes, and just to say hi and how's my day. Up to two weeks ago, I would text her and she could take 6 hours to reply. My head is being really messed up by what she's doing to me emotionally.

>having any of your people die in that game
git gud.

I'm not 100% sure. I nuked everything at some point when I was throwing a temper tantrum, and then started to rebuild after that, but I'm not sure when -that- temper tantrum was.

Rolling for tarot reading, or fortune telling

No u

>Select 1
>Wrench
The irony is amazing.

I'll have to check it out then! Once I find myself with free time for other games at least, hehe...

Yes! I was gonna ask you about that. We can do it after these threads if you'll be around a while.

You might wanna confront her about it at some point. Gently, I guess.

Oh! You GOT! Wanna tarot reading?

Hello, everyone~ I have arrived! You may all bow at my feet now, ahahahahaahhAHAHAha!

Ah, I mean greetings, humans.

MAGGOT !!!

Aah, my brain hurts, i don't understand how that woman works, and a child makes this whole situation more complicated, it's pretty common advice but have you thought about asking her what's going on? What made her change her attitude like that? I mean, a divorce is something very heavy to take in.

It was 93 degrees fahrenheit here.

>no box option

Whatcha up to?

I am well. You?

That's not problem. I should be sorry.

Hot. It's very hot.

Hello there. How are you?

>get respect
>Welp.

Hey moon rabbit.

Hi bunny
-Azazel

>*that's not a problem

~MikanBox

Thank you. It's so confusing to me. I thought it could be sellers remorse or something like that. That it dawned on her that she's destroying our family, my life, and our daughters life. But I just don't know what to make of it. Thanks for any insight you might have. I'm really trying to piece all this together.

So this has been bugging me.
I'm chatting with a couple of girls this time period so I can get a gf to kill some time.
But the thing is I'm talking with them at the same time through text messages.
Nothing is happening between me and them so far, but that can easily change jn the next couple of days.
Should I feel bad for talking to multiple girls instead of focusing on one?
Thanks user, have a nice day.

I've done stuff like that before out of anger. You don't seem like the type to throw tantrums

bunbun

Sorry madam, but that's gimmick infringement. I'd appreciate it if you didn't try and take over the Ruler schtick.

>93 degrees
It's been ~110 here today, so not great. Also, who are you.

Oh, what are you playing right now?

Well, no one has died yet... but I still need to git gud.

Hmm, I got 'Wrestler.'
Put your pudding in my wrestler.
>bow at my feet
Too late, everyone is busy giving Reimu's feet 695935140 kisses. If that's one kiss a second, your feet will have to wait 22.068 years for their turn, unless someone here is good at multitasking, or can clone themselves.

I'll be around. After these threads then, it's settled~

Hello buns~

Been here for a short time. Call me Box. Or MikanBox, so I don't get confused with the person from the drawthreads.

Yo azazel bro, where are you from?
- Wild Kun

Rolling for tarot reading

Not really... I mean girls get kinda sketched out if they find out about it, but until you actually have a sure thing, you're free to date and chat up whoever you like.

It's nice to imagine a guy who only talks to one girl and pursues her whole heartedly, but there's so many factors that decide whether two people end up actually dating, that it would be kind of silly to do that unless you have some assurance that it'll work out.

Wait, are you not Chocolate bear? I've made a grave mistake.

Oh, so I don't know you.

Murica!!!!!

-Azazel

Re

Bunnu!

I can't decide if I like bunnu or floop more

Checked
The orange peal is good to rub on your body as lotion, and then you can chew it like gum. The tit has either orange juice, tit milk, or a mix of both, inside, depending on what you want. The nipple is a sucker/hard candy, also. The tit-orange reads your mind and knows if you want to breastfeed from the nipple, suck it like the sugary candy it is, or both at once. The tit itself tastes like Amazing.
It is truly the perfect food. Trillions of years of evolution have wrought us this preciousness.
Seriously, can anyone here clone themselves? It's important, I need some help moving these cardboard cut-outs.
Fuck
Yeah

Evenin' boys and girls! How's everyone doing? I'm interested in a tarot reading, just because I'm curious. Never had one done before. Aaaaaaaaaand...check 'em!

-Babyface

I don't know you either. Well, it was nice to meet you anyway.

No, it's me. For a second I thought you were someone else though. Your tantrums are legendary

You should combine the two

Now that was a really detailed and nice answer!
Thank you so much, I kinda feel better now!
Have this as a token of gratitude. :)
(any persona fans here? )

A classic example of SCP-8600-EX.

Nice!
I wanna visit murica one day.
I live in Greece unfortunately.

-Wild Kun

Read my fortune cus I'm about to kms!

A four eared bunny would be weird.

Evenin' boys and girls! How's everyone doing? I'm interested in a tarot reading, just because I'm curious. Never had one done before. Aaaaaaaaaaand...check 'em!

-Babyface

Present.

Oh wow, nice dubs man!

I really want to ask her so badly. But honestly, I'm afraid to. Since I received the papers, the only words about divorce I've said to her is, I received your papers today, and I won't hire some stranger to fight against my wife in court. If this is what you want, it's on you. I won't answer filing dates, I won't fill out the income papers. Nothing. I'll play no active roll in the destruction of my marriage.

And sorry to other anons asking me similar questions. I'm not ignoring you guys and really appreciate your advice more than I could ever express, I just don't want the thread to 404 cause of similar answers. Thanks anons.

Do you ever interpret dreams with your wizard powers?

I'm hot as well...I'm on a second story so all the heat in this place rises here and it was like 85 today. I hope you have AC, cause I don't...

Just some fangames of IWBTG. Ones focused more on intricate spike jumps than the trolly kinds though.

Okay~
Oh no I'm out of topics ;_;

Man, I wish I had more to tell you, sorry. I've been trying to help my stepdad with this too, and it's just some rough business with no easy answers besides saying that talking to her(face to face, prbably without your daughter around) would prolly be the best option.

Also, and this is just my own personal, sappy, take on things, but try not to think of it as her destroying you guys' life. Things'll get better, eventually, and, to butcher a Louis CK quote, divorces are generally a very good thing down the road.

I'm very troubled but can't put my finger on the cause. I feel anxious, stressed, and chronically tired. Symptoms began around Tuesday.

Maybe a fortune or tarot reading could help.

If I don't get a GET I'll just lurk and keep trying. Meanwhile, how are you?

Apologies for the advice seeking anons, my laptop decided to collapse.
I'll be right back.

Could be worse and America welcomes any legal immigrants.

-Azazel

Baka. Don't even address me, if you're going to call me such disgusting things.
Hello~
M-my feet!
Hi, yellow eyes.
Ah! I was scared for a moment. Thought I heard a ghost..
I don't have to obey any of your silly rurus. I'm not from this sad planet where gravity pulls down your soul.
Hmph.
Hello, remi-chan~
Ah..? Either is fine, since I know you mean it with the utmost respect.
*puffs her cheeks out*

I finally got dubs!

Yo, there's Sho! :D

I'll only read your fortune if you don't.

You win!

Is there a question you'd like answers to, or would you prefer a general prediction?

I like persona. Played all of them except the first one.

Checked.