What do you think of Kutno, Poland? Kutno is notable because it is in the centre of the country...

What do you think of Kutno, Poland? Kutno is notable because it is in the centre of the country. If you throw a dart at a map of Poland and hit the middle, you will hit Kutno. It is 55km from Łódź and 130km from Warsaw.

It's a major rail hub due to the central location, even though the town and nearby suburbs only have about 80,000 population.

Other urls found in this thread:

byty.slovenskainzercia.sk/byty-predaj-3-kk/inzerat/1159137-predaj-3-izbovy-byt-petrzalka-jasovska-ponuka-bratislavsky-kraj/
byty.slovenskainzercia.sk/byty-predaj-3-kk/inzerat/1604926-3-izbovy-byt-kosice-charkovska-ponuka-kosicky-kraj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think about it at all.

Kutno is gay and people from Kutno are called fagkuts.

>80,000 population.
People from small "cities" are the worst.

those commie blocks look tolerable.

slavic commieblocks desu

I know a girl from Kutno.
Huge whore desu

Fuck off, big city scum

I don't really think about it to be quite frank.

>I'll never live in one of those commie appartments
>I'll never share a pig with the neighbours
>I'll never exercise in the collective yard with other slav bros
>I'll never invite Shuska over to suck my dick when my parents are out of town
>I'll never slide down the commie block stair handrail with Ivan and Vadim
>I'll never sneak out of the appartement to light up fireworks outside with the bros
>I'll never steal a bottle of vodka from my dad to drink on my commie block rooftop
>I'll never invite all my cousins over and smoke cigarettes out of the bathroom window
>I'll never watch soccer with my drunk Polish uncle
>I'll never marry a Polish QT after asking her father first

never knew it existed and quite frankly don't even care.

nice commieblock to house ratio though.

shithole probably

This is so inaccurate that I consider it offensive

Go fuck yourself you non country fuck

it's a b8 silly

what's commie block life like, then?

>I'll never live in one of those commie appartments
ok
>I'll never share a pig with the neighbours
no
>I'll never exercise in the collective yard with other slav bros
no
>I'll never invite Shuska over to suck my dick when my parents are out of town
no, also that's a r*ssian name
>I'll never slide down the commie block stair handrail with Ivan and Vadim
no, also those are r*ssian names
>I'll never sneak out of the appartement to light up fireworks outside with the bros
no
>I'll never steal a bottle of vodka from my dad to drink on my commie block rooftop
no
>I'll never invite all my cousins over and smoke cigarettes out of the bathroom window
no
>I'll never watch soccer with my drunk Polish uncle
ok
>I'll never marry a Polish QT after asking her father first
no

Maybe you've mistaken Poland for Russia

I mean, most Polacks live in commie blocks, just like Russians, how can it be so different than the Russian lifestyle?

retard

Nothing special.

Random city.

In my experience, Polish people are actually really quiet and reserved. Not too different from the German stereotype, in fact. They're obviously still quite a bit poorer than most Western Europeans, but to be fair, they're 90% just normal, middle-class people - hustlin' and grindin' their way through the cycle of life.

You have to understand that in V4, commie blocks are housing for everyone from gypsies to urban middle class.This is how many commieblocks look from inside byty.slovenskainzercia.sk/byty-predaj-3-kk/inzerat/1159137-predaj-3-izbovy-byt-petrzalka-jasovska-ponuka-bratislavsky-kraj/ and this is without personal things etc.

byty.slovenskainzercia.sk/byty-predaj-3-kk/inzerat/1604926-3-izbovy-byt-kosice-charkovska-ponuka-kosicky-kraj/

Or like this. Commie block does not mean nigger tier life.