Prove this wrong

Prove this wrong.

Prove what wrong?

Why can't the original Ghostbusters be heroes to her too?

Checkmate, women BTFO

Dubs confirm male dominance for another 1000 years

>ghostbusters 2
>great

>two great movies

wew lad

To say a young girl could not have a male cast as her heroes, or vice versa, implies that men and women are not equal. Ghostbusters (2016) is about power, not equality.

>ghostbusters is for the child born 25 years after the original film's release, who has no attachment to that film, and is aware of ghostbusters only because her immature parents dressed her in a cheap costume so they could photograph her and upload the photos to fagbook and get le awesome likes xxdD omg sssssso cuteeeeeee xxxDd

Create your own movie then, leave Ghostbusters alone.

>Please stop being jerks on the internet
well since you asked nicely

make your own fucking heroes

succubuses

I feel bad for the awesome little lady, to grow up watching such shit movies

If it was really "for" the little girl it would not be encouraging bad health by allowing a fatass to be one of the protagonists. Fat people should not be allowed in media unless they are villains.

>you have to be the same gender and race as the main character to enjoy the movie at all

why why why is this logic being pushed so hard?

The toys based on the original movies are right there next to the new ones in Walmart. Guess which ones selling better.

>this awesome little lady whose parents have dressed her up

I feel bad for that little girl because of how shit the movie is going to be

>He already has a theme song
>New trailer starts with the same song

New movie toys are selling better.

More like gutbusters

>you cant have a hero unless they have the same genitals

>girls don't deserve unique heroes, they only deserve heroes that ride off the success of male heroes
>creativity is bad

Considering that the tumblr version hasn't even come out yet I'd say it's fair to assume that she's dressed after the original film and has those guys as heroes.

You have a mustache.

>Her: Daddy I don't want to dress up like a janitor.
>Dad: YOU WILL HAVE A PROPER CHILDHOOD AND LOVE GHOSTBUSTERS IN THIS HOUSE.
>Her: But I just want to watch Frozen.
>Dad: AND I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A SON.

Trailer clearly shows that movie is made for adults. Also, little "ladies" don't give a shit about Ghostbusters.

I'm sure the slimy vagina joke was written just for the 5 year old female audience.

PROGRESSIVE
LOVE YOUR BODY LITTLE LADY

>I need hero
>steal theme, plot and identity of strong male role models while becoming the punch line to the joke that females are equal to males
>being willfully ignorant
>being unoriginal

If they want females to have role models, why the fuck not make a brand new IP to support the non-breeder female?

Spoiler: The girl does not give a fuck about a franchise from the mid 80s. Its her man hating mother using her for her identity politics

She obviously likes the originals or else she wouldn't be wearing the costume

Clearly the kid has heroes already, the guys from the original movies. I seriously doubt she dressed like that based just on that shitty trailer for the new movie.